Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardustjunkie

I don’t necessarily agree with their diet, however I do think the kids are polite, happy, well-behaved and loved. I can’t imagine having so many kids so fair play to them, they’ve managed to do it and the kids don’t appear to be out of control!

Reactions: 8

ginge2804

VIP Member
She doesn’t get it does she. It’s the bragging about the price of it and then saying they are feeling the pinch with takeaways. Have your takeaway whilst sat in your dirty house Emma babe, just don’t brag about it.

If I had 120 quid spare and a house full of food, I’d have used that 120 to take the kids the beach for the day or an equally nice day out. But no those poor kids remain stuck in the house

Reactions: 7

The Lurker

Im starting to wonder if she's a secret lottery winner or else something dodgy is going on. Myself and husband work full time with relatively well paid jobs and no way on earth could afford to spend that much on food/endless takeaways/tat. Shes showing off constantly and I think its that that's getting my back up so much!

Beyondridiculous

After seeing another comment on this thread a while ago about them being secret lottery winners, I’m starting to agree! Surely all this random spending isn’t being funded by his parents or tiktok?!

babbaboom

How can someone spend £500 on grocery shopping in one week and then still go out for takeaways??? As a family they must waste so much food!
If you’re reading this Emma try actually living without takeaway/delivery meals for a month and spend the hundreds of £‘a saved on an actual day out with your kids - for the kids! Not a bloody restaurant visit but an actual theme park where they can have fun!!!!!!

Drea2904

Chatty Member
She said mind this is for 8 of us, the baby like Chinese Emma?
Totally done for engagement & views

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I don't even believe she's now skint and has to budget. I think she does it just to feel like she's being relatable to others and she gets more engagement showing her dish up processed foods even tho most is negative. The more comments she gets the more ££ she gets

Cocochanel13

Who gets up and thinks rite let’s get in the car drive to Greg’s get a cuppa…when you have a kettle and I’m sure she has some teabags in the kitchen 🤔🤔

Mumofboys2010

No the fact is a lot of people are having to decide weather to put the heating on or food on the table. People are struggling working full time and trying to provide and then they see this posted. You can have a nice christmas and not spend over £500 on food. Maybe she would feel different if she actually went to work and had to earn the money herself. She needs to read the room and understand the current climate.

Spanor511

VIP Member
How the hell is she mortgage free? 🤯
Dave lives off a huge inheritance. She said in a live once she met him, realised how well off he was, sacked off college and got pregnant. Whoever has allowed him to just live off that money needs a reality check. They live like slobs and have no sense of reality.

• Wow

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
She’s deffo a cow isn’t she posting videos of a loaded fridge during a time where most people can’t afford to feed their kids yet here’s miss never had a job in her life’s stuffed to the brim for her 20 kids she hardly takes care of

ishman

VIP Member
£170 in farmfoods over £300 in Asda within the space of 2 days. I’m baffled, they got more money than sense. What the hell am I doing wrong in life to not be able to spend that amount of money in 2 days 😂 honestly they have got to be secret lotto winners

ginge2804

VIP Member
If I had no money worries, I’d be spending the money on days out and making memories. Apart from the holiday they went on where they couldn’t all sit together I don’t remember ever seeing them kids go anywhere other than out to eat

Who gets up and thinks rite let’s get in the car drive to Greg’s get a cuppa…when you have a kettle and I’m sure she has some teabags in the kitchen 🤔🤔
Emma obviously. And it’s because she’s too bone idle to make one herself. She’s the laziest scrub I’ve ever come across.

Jeans and shirts on a new born baby 🤢 my pet hate when people do this! 😂
I thought the same. I’d NEVER put jeans on any of my newborns, they should be comfortable in babygrows! Not even like they were nice jeans! Clothes look over washed, over used and dull. If she has all this so called money why not buy your new baby some new clothes instead of giving him hand me downs that have been in storage for 7 YEARS!?!? She’s a tramp that doesn’t like spending much on her children but doesn’t mind wasting it on shit that’s not needed like takeaway and hot drinks. The only thing she’s really got that’s new for this baby is a pram which is pointless because the lazy sponger doesn’t walk any where they drive everywhere so what was the point in buying a pram?

Last edited:

Idkwhyimhere

Really? It feels like she always wants something going on and she's always looking for something. I don't get her at all
Humming while she colours?! How is that a trait of autism 😂
Everything she’s listed can be very normal things for a child of charlottes age.