Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

b1tchinb0ld

So now Charlotte and Evelyn have “sensory issues” but isn’t it James who has them but he’s sat there eating her unidentifiable stew and chilli I wouldn’t even eat if I was paid to do so 🧐

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why they do so many online grocery shops ? you’d think they had 20 kids 🤣 do they really get through that much food. The kids are all fairly young too so they can’t be eating tonnes

Reactions: 6
I ask my 3.5yr old what she wants for dinner on the way home from nursery every day and she will always ask for macaroni cheese and McDonald's first. It is like a little tradition for us now. She gets SO excited when I say yes to one of them (she hasn't worked out it is always on a Friday as me and her dad have a treat dinner that night too 🤣). My point is, she asks for it every single day and we always have the tins in the cupboard and we have a maccies ridiculously close by...it would be so easy but I say no. I explain to her how important eating properly is and how lucky we are she has a choice as many don't. I also think it is important that kids get told no every once in a while.

I don't think there is any right way to parenting but a varied, nutritious diet is one of the basic fundamentals!

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
She’s really not getting why people are mad? Like seriously, that 800£ shop would done our big family for a 2 month shop. Did she not realise people are struggling and don’t have a penny to spend most of the time. Then she goes and makes a lengthy video and haul of the absolute shite people can’t afford and then moans people took offence to it. The indulgence of these people isn’t the right content at the mo, read the room emma and maybe don’t post it, do it - just don’t post and then you won’t get hate. Simple. And I don’t think people care how many kids you have as an excuse for the excessive spending. Stop rubbing it in peoples faces, cos the vast majority are having to pick food or heat at this stage. Sure we’re all poor trolls.

Lalla

VIP Member
I don’t think they have either. If they had millions, they’d live in a bigger, more luxurious house, and go on holiday somewhere other than Haven!
It's the house thing that makes me think it's not a lottery win. Houses in Shropshire are relatively cheap (certainly compared to the south where I live), If they had a few mil they would live somewhere better. I do think it's some kind of trust that pays a generous monthly income, and they can get a lump sum out of for housing.

The money is clearly wasted on her though. She is the definition of the phrase you can't polish a turd.

imsohungry

I unfollowed Emma not long after her miscarriage as something just didn’t add up there. She said she was pregnant but started bleeding so the midwife told her to take a pregnancy test and it was negative. Now I’ve had multiple pregnancy losses and they don’t usually show a negative pregnancy test until 3/4 weeks post miscarriage. Someone please educate me if they’ve had different experiences though.

Remember when they were both at uni? I’m sure Dave was training to be a paramedic after the pandemic?

The problem with Emma is she has the opportunity to make such good content but doesn’t. How she budgets with 6 kids, affordable meal plans, how she manages to make room for them etc. but she doesn’t live her life that way. It’s completely unattainable what she creates.

ishman

VIP Member
That chicken and sausage stew 🤢. Sausages don’t even look cooked, at least brown them off a bit first

• Sick

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Soz to double post but can't afford to buy free range eggs yet can afford that fucking massive Chinese takeaway? Makes sense 🙄

Spanor511

VIP Member
He has no ability to do either Avon or Drugs Im afraid. He’s a big thicko. I’m surprised he even knows how to impregnate Emma.

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
I’m a huge home schooling advocate in the right circumstances, but the thought of her home schooling a 9 year old is laughable! Poor kid

Mumofboys2010

So there was an article about her budgeting/saving money then she got a starbucks delivered, bought a heated hairbrush and kfc bucket. How is this relatable at all.

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
It really bugs me when people have more kids than they can afford. And I don’t mean afford as in feed them, because she clearly does that. I mean afford to give them any quality of life. They go to no clubs, go on no days out, they do nothing to enrich their lives.
I would absolutely love another child, but if I had another child I wouldn’t be able to give the child I already have the same quality of life that she has now with clubs and days out. It’s so unfair