Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Does she even still run the business or did she give up on it? Haven’t seen her mention it.

That tinned mac and cheese she gives the kids looks vile.
Yes she still has the business but they are getting a lot of new stock in and are thinking of changing the name.

cryptix

VIP Member
I honestly don’t understand how she does it 😕

No Emma (hi) I’m not bitter or Jealous .
I have 4 children, one with ASD. Both me and
My hubby work, he’s in a good paid job in a supermarket and I also work in the same company but here I am with 0.39p in my bank till Thursday. She used to be relatable Until she got all big headed and cocky.
Too cocktail especially the way she answers back.absolute gob shite

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I unfollowed Emma not long after her miscarriage as something just didn’t add up there. She said she was pregnant but started bleeding so the midwife told her to take a pregnancy test and it was negative. Now I’ve had multiple pregnancy losses and they don’t usually show a negative pregnancy test until 3/4 weeks post miscarriage. Someone please educate me if they’ve had different experiences though.

Remember when they were both at uni? I’m sure Dave was training to be a paramedic after the pandemic?

The problem with Emma is she has the opportunity to make such good content but doesn’t. How she budgets with 6 kids, affordable meal plans, how she manages to make room for them etc. but she doesn’t live her life that way. It’s completely unattainable what she creates.

I’ve personally had 2 chemicals, my tests were negative pretty much as soon as i started bleeding. So maybe she had a chemical and not a miscarriage?

EmzyEmzy

Chatty Member
Her response to that…..didn’t have the time, it was on a long list of jobs to do. What the fuck else is she doing??? 🤦🏻‍♀️ people like her shouldn’t be allowed pets!
She also said when he was due to have it done he had a water infection and they couldn’t do it

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
So Emma done a video, saying she hopes to test negative as she has a scan tomorrow but the other 2 kids are still testing positive. When my little boy had covid I re booked my scan Incase I carried anything into the hospital even though I was testing negative? I’m not sure on rules atm either but when my Nan had a hospital appointment even though she tested negative for covid, she had to re book as my grandad tested positive and she had been in contact with someone with covid?

Unonowndbe

I’ve never had a problem with her and try not to judge as everyone does it their own way but in her tesco video she says the kids are having sausage patties etc then nuggets the next day but her and Dave are having a gusto meal?? Why do they get fed frozen for two days while they have a fresh, healthy meal, doesn’t make sense to me

---

I’ve never had a problem with her and try not to judge as everyone does it their own way but in her tesco video she says the kids are having sausage patties etc then nuggets the next day but her and Dave are having a gusto meal?? Why do they get fed frozen for two days while they have a fresh, healthy meal, doesn’t make sense to me
Correct myself; watched 2 seconds on and the kids have fish fingers. That’s 3 days of frozen processed stuff while they have healthy cooked dinner