Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know a few people who are literally addicted to eating takeaways. Like that’s their life. Ordering food. Eating junk. The people I know who do it started off having a few a week now every day. I reckon she does it as a comfort eating thing. Deep down she’s not happy at all and she’s eating takeaway and junk to try and fill that void. This is how people end up obese eating away their feelings lol

Reactions: 5
I saw Emma sitting on the bog is that what she does to chat, anyway she looks like a poster child for this what happens if you eat an unhealthy diet kids don't be an Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was a viral video a while back of a girl eating her pancakes like that so I’m assuming she’s just copying that? X
Yeah she's definitely copying Hannah (notyourbasicmama) as she eats pancakes the same, only Emma's failing to master it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She’ll probably end up doing what Hannah is doing at the minute where she’s not getting takeaways and saving the money instead

Reactions: 1
She’ll probably end up doing what Hannah is doing at the minute where she’s not getting takeaways and saving the money instead
No chance!! Its too lazy to cook anything. How her calorie counting going 🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s on live now, some asked how’s business…. She said good it’s keeping me on my feet whist sat on her arse ordering more crap that she doesn’t need but she’s cutting down on plastic, how can she say that with all the plastic she has for her sweet business 😳😂

The audacity and bollocks to upload a video looking like this. Tragic
Would u buy sweets from that 😂😂

She's just paid 36 pounds for 48 toilet rolls 😳🙈,she really ain't right in the head.
What a complete waste of money, money that could be spent on some soap!
She done it to save the environment but they came from China anyway 🤣🤣 what an absolute drip of a woman.
I get 72 toilet rolls from farm foods for 12 pounds 🤣
She's trying to save the planet, yet can't even clean her kids teeth😳 wtf wrong with her??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone watched her recent YouTube video?? She does a whole speech about eating healthier and stuff and says even her spots are clearing up now. Yet she spends so much time on tiktok arguing that her spots aren’t diet related. So which one is it Emma? 😂

• Haha
I couldn't watch her on you tube.. seeing on her TT is enough, she boils my piss so much, yet I can't being it upon myself to block her 🤣🙈. I think I need my head testing too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New TikTok she's doing a clearence on the sweets and then shutting down the shop!! Our prayers are answered!

What we thinking does she really wanna close or has she had a sudden health inspection? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just came on to say that too! They are going to pursue their careers but then said spend time with family ……. Ermmmmm

WhY go to all that trouble to get your rating then close a month or so later

Pair of wasters, will never stick at anything! watch this space

Reactions: 8
😂😂 that lasted a long time 🤣🤣 I think they have has a little visit, and been told to clean up or get shut and she's decided to shut. I think they give u so many days to make all the changes or they shut u down.

I think tonight was the 1st time I've seen her skin look clean 😳 her hair looks alot better and her skin look fresh and less spotty, see how long that look lasts for 🤔

Reactions: 6
She did the same thing a few weeks/months ago, did a massive sale saying they were closing then never did? Maybe it’s just a way for them to get more customers/orders 😂

Reactions: 4
First time I've seen her. I'm guessing she is a bit simple going by the spider in her sink video. Almost all species of spider can survive under water. Would have thought she would known that.

• Wow
She seems to do nothing in the day with her business so of course if u start work at 9 at night you won’t be finished until 3am!

if she can’t handle packing a few sweets how is she expecting to start a career? Doesn’t make sense her saying she wants more time with the kids but a proper career?

I believe her and Dave are closing the business as it meant they had to actually do something instead of sitting around all day. The pressure of ppl asking where their orders were got too much for them to handle. They’ll both go back to ‘training’ for jobs like they did last time (which just gives them an excuse to sit on their arses for even longer)

see me and my partner would absolutely love to spend more time with our kids but we realise that we have to work very hard in full time jobs alongside this. Makes me frustrated that they both sit at home all day with their kids and don’t work and still get goverment handouts. She seems to be spending money non stop when most ppl work and are still struggling !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.