Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on live now and there’s a big drama, daves shouted down from upstairs that something has happened to Emma’s niece the one she employed for a day 😂 Emma ran off camera and left every one in the chat saying they were “so scared” 😳🙄😂 the wolf jumped in to stay stop asking it’s a family matter 🤦🏻‍♀️ Emma came back but wouldn’t say what the big drama was, all her fans were saying end the live, family’s more important…… Emma no I’m far to busy packing orders 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
View attachment 697579£19 for that!?You can buy 3 packets for £1 in any supermarket 😳
She’ll claim it’s because they are “personalised” 🤣 I did a movie night for friends recently. I bought a 500g pic n mix bag from B&M For £3, plus random stuff. For £10, I got LOADS. Enough to feed 6 adults, and tonnes left. I separated the mix bag onto a 50p platter and it looked fab. There’s hardly anything in hers! 🤦🏻‍♀️
somdone commented about £5 deliver. I have a small business,but mine doesn’t weigh a lot to send. It will be expensive to send 1kg, so £5 is about right xx

I tried tonight!
I love on her most recent she’s done a whole speech on being more ‘eco conscious’ yet when I challenged her on her packaging for her business she said she can’t afford to be eco friendly 😂 yeah looks like you really care hun…
She quickly said her packaging was recyclable then changed the subject

I’m wondering if any tattlers are on tonight? Someone asking stalker Wolfie questions. Apparently she has met Emma in person (probably turned up at the door🤣)

People are asking about her profit amount. She said “All our profit goes straight back into the business” eh? So, they work for free? How are they paying bills? I appreciate a lot of businesses don’t pay themselves a lot initially, but for both of you to not receive income, what’s the point????

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
People are asking about her profit amount. She said “All our profit goes straight back into the business” eh? So, they work for free? How are they paying bills? I appreciate a lot of businesses don’t pay themselves a lot initially, but for both of you to not receive income, what’s the point????
I asked her about this before and she said it’s because she’s classed as an influencer and gets paid from tiktok and YouTube 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Oh god, who’s seen the filthy padding pool this morning, apparently it’s only been left for a few days….. what ever Emma 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I asked her about this before and she said it’s because she’s classed as an influencer and gets paid from tiktok and YouTube 😂😂
It’s very clear she gets benefits or universal credit. There’s no way she can have 5 kids and buy constant crap just from a few tik toks

Reactions: 8
I bet she went out to the pool hoping the kids could play in it and get clean, saves her washing them..that pool was green, it doesn't go like that after 2 days. She's just pure filth

She’s on live now and there’s a big drama, daves shouted down from upstairs that something has happened to Emma’s niece the one she employed for a day 😂 Emma ran off camera and left every one in the chat saying they were “so scared” 😳🙄😂 the wolf jumped in to stay stop asking it’s a family matter 🤦🏻‍♀️ Emma came back but wouldn’t say what the big drama was, all her fans were saying end the live, family’s more important…… Emma no I’m far to busy packing orders 😂😂😂

I wonder what happened, anyone no?

For the love of god can someone explain to me why she is actually incapable of cooking an actual dinner instead of having ‘picky bits’

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine the smell of that pool with it lying for so long? That's just sheer and utter laziness. What an absolute woman

DC3DCC4D-4368-4447-9593-8EF97FDF1062.jpeg

First time poster here, I saw Emma’s tiktok on this spread of ‘picky bits’ and thought ahh that’ll be lovely for her and the kids (didn’t check what time she uploaded the tiktok), then went on to Instagram and saw this…. That is a lot of food for 2 people (presumably her and Dave) and I love my food but even I know when it’s too much! Makes me wonder what her kids had for dinner…🥺

Reactions: 4
View attachment 700905
First time poster here, I saw Emma’s tiktok on this spread of ‘picky bits’ and thought ahh that’ll be lovely for her and the kids (didn’t check what time she uploaded the tiktok), then went on to Instagram and saw this…. That is a lot of food for 2 people (presumably her and Dave) and I love my food but even I know when it’s too much! Makes me wonder what her kids had for dinner…🥺
She never eats with them.. they have some crappy pasta and she has takeaways

View attachment 700905
I find it so weird that she never cooks her kids normal dinners like spag bowl or a roast! I can understand how doing picky bits is handy when you have a super hectic lifestyle but both parents are at home ? It seems like she never cooks normal hearty meals for them which isn’t much excuse for seeing as all they do is stay at home all day

Reactions: 3
Gone to macdonalds in her stained pj's 🙈 and done an outfit of the day🤣 I wouldn't wash my floor in them rags she's wearing. Still moaning about ibs, yet still eating tit 🤣🙈

I find it so weird that she never cooks her kids normal dinners like spag bowl or a roast! I can understand how doing picky bits is handy when you have a super hectic lifestyle but both parents are at home ? It seems like she never cooks normal hearty meals for them which isn’t much excuse for seeing as all they do is stay at home all day
Exactly, they even had picky bits for Christmas dinner 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For the love of god can someone explain to me why she is actually incapable of cooking an actual dinner instead of having ‘picky bits’
Don’t you know she has not one, not two, not three not four, but FIVE kids and she runs her own ever so successful business, she doesn’t have time to cook 😛

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why does she constantly mention she has 5 kids as if she forced to have that many? No darling, you chose to have 5 kids and then completely neglect their basic needs

Reactions: 10
Why does she constantly mention she has 5 kids as if she forced to have that many? No darling, you chose to have 5 kids and then completely neglect their basic needs
And she was on about having another when they move into a bigger house😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.