Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she was on about having another when they move into a bigger house😳
Where the hell is she going to put it?! On her live before she said it’s a 4 bedroom house and they’re going to use one of the bedrooms as a study. Then obviously they’ll have one and so they’re going to cram 6 kids into 2 rooms?! I’m sure they’ll love that when they’re teenagers

Reactions: 2
People are asking about her profit amount. She said “All our profit goes straight back into the business” eh? So, they work for free? How are they paying bills? I appreciate a lot of businesses don’t pay themselves a lot initially, but for both of you to not receive income, what’s the point????
Gone to macdonalds in her stained pj's 🙈 and done an outfit of the day🤣 I wouldn't wash my floor in them rags she's wearing. Still moaning about ibs, yet still eating tit 🤣🙈
I have chrones and colitis (double whammy!) Whilst they are autoimmune conditions and can not be cured by diet, there are 💯foods that I avoid as they make my symptoms even worse. I am currently in hospital on a flare where I am going to the loo up to 30 times a day!! That’s like me asking my husband to bring me baked beans, eating them and feeling even worse! For the record, I LOVED beans, and do crave them, but know I can’t eat them!! It baffles me why she would eat food that irritates her bowel. When she says she can’t tolerate it🤔 yet then says she sometimes can! Why not avoid it all the time! I bet she’s never been formally diagnosed either

Reactions: 7
I have chrones and colitis (double whammy!) Whilst they are autoimmune conditions and can not be cured by diet, there are 💯foods that I avoid as they make my symptoms even worse. I am currently in hospital on a flare where I am going to the loo up to 30 times a day!! That’s like me asking my husband to bring me baked beans, eating them and feeling even worse! For the record, I LOVED beans, and do crave them, but know I can’t eat them!! It baffles me why she would eat food that irritates her bowel. When she says she can’t tolerate it🤔 yet then says she sometimes can! Why not avoid it all the time! I bet she’s never been formally diagnosed either
Hey! Fellow Coltiis sufferer here and completely agree with you. I'm currently on a flare up too and on steroids for the foreseeable 😭 I hope you feel better soon! Also, just my opinion but she has definitely self-diagnosed herself. No doctor has told she can't tolerate dairy and she has IBS. She just says these things because she eats tit like mcdonalds then has to go to the toilet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
People are asking about her profit amount. She said “All our profit goes straight back into the business” eh? So, they work for free? How are they paying bills? I appreciate a lot of businesses don’t pay themselves a lot initially, but for both of you to not receive income, what’s the point????

I have IBS-D and I’ll admit I do sometimes eat my trigger foods and suffer the consequences but it is very rare that I do it (usually if someone orders pizza and I have no self control!) but I couldn’t do it every day!
She must feel like tit every single day with the amount of crap she eats! I just don’t get it, they’re both home every single day there is no excuse for not cooking meals or eating properly!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 700905
First time poster here, I saw Emma’s tiktok on this spread of ‘picky bits’ and thought ahh that’ll be lovely for her and the kids (didn’t check what time she uploaded the tiktok), then went on to Instagram and saw this…. That is a lot of food for 2 people (presumably her and Dave) and I love my food but even I know when it’s too much! Makes me wonder what her kids had for dinner…🥺
Are the children meant to eat that.

Reactions: 1
Of course her conservatory looks like this. Absolutely vile!!! I run a small business from my home too and totally understand what it’s like to have a million cardboard boxes laying around. But I make the effort to take them to the recycling centre. I don’t just leave them to clutter up my home 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Of course her conservatory looks like this. Absolutely vile!!! I run a small business from my home too and totally understand what it’s like to have a million cardboard boxes laying around. But I make the effort to take them to the recycling centre. I don’t just leave them to clutter up my home 🤦‍♀️
Shes probably hoarding them to make another box sofa with

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That conservatory could be cleaned and used as a lovely play room for her children, or even as a dining area so they could eat meals together. Such a waste of good space!

Reactions: 10
Why would you want to put that all over social media, its embrassing. Wonder what the council would have to say about that!! Running a business as well.

Reactions: 7
Wow I’d be so embarrassed if my house looked like that I most definitely wouldn’t be putting it all over social media. How does she think that it’s okay to live like that and having loads of kids is an excuse none of them work and are at home all day

Reactions: 5
Hey! Fellow Coltiis sufferer here and completely agree with you. I'm currently on a flare up too and on steroids for the foreseeable 😭 I hope you feel better soon! Also, just my opinion but she has definitely self-diagnosed herself. No doctor has told she can't tolerate dairy and she has IBS. She just says these things because she eats tit like mcdonalds then has to go to the toilet.
It’s crap (literally) isn’t it?! I was diagnosed at 10, so had it 35 years. On my 5th biologic which isn’t working, so possibly need a stoma 😳xx

Reactions: 1
It’s crap (literally) isn’t it?! I was diagnosed at 10, so had it 35 years. On my 5th biologic which isn’t working, so possibly need a stoma 😳xx
I have Crohn’s and a ileostomy bag, it saved my life. Don’t be scared to have one xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same, we don't drive so all our boxes either go in the shed to take to the recycling centre when our cousin does it for us, he does a trip a couple of times a year, so just gets stored in the shed, or we gradually put some out for our weekly recycling while again its stored in the shed, or with our recycling straight away depending on the time of the week, or if the boxes are in excellent condition after us opening them and we can re use them we do. No excuse for that build up in the home. They have a car they could take it to there local recycling centre.

Showing the niece there and saying how she runs away - keep somethings private!!!!

I have Crohn’s and a ileostomy bag, it saved my life. Don’t be scared to have one xxx
It’s been on the cards for many years. I look at it like, I’m lucky that I live in a time and country that it’s possible to have the surgery👏🏻 I do have a lot of other health conditions that will make the surgery complex, but I trust my doctors xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.