Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People commenting ‘you work so hard’. Such a professional business doing tik toks lives at 12am and arguing with customers in the comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest video, she’s not giving up until she gets a free holiday!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Her issue wasn’t her accommodation, it was ONE night they couldn’t sit together, then it got sorted. She’s such a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Wolf needs her own thread 🤣
She really does, I saw Emma was on a live last night way past midnight and surprise surprise the wolf was there. I think her whole life revolves around being Emma’s moderator, I noticed she’s even started to reply to comments on Emma’s Tiktoks. She needs to get a life.

Reactions: 6
I kinda feel sorry for the wolf. She tries so hard and Emma litterly ignores her like the art she did she ignored it but atleast dave had the decency to comment.Emma thinks she's to above everyone to be nice

Reactions: 5
I kinda feel sorry for the wolf. She tries so hard and Emma litterly ignores her like the art she did she ignored it but atleast dave had the decency to comment.Emma thinks she's to above everyone to be nice
I can’t say I do, she a grown woman who seems to idolise some random woman from Tiktok who clearly doesn’t give a tit about her. She really needs to have a word with herself.

A free holiday? If it was so bleeping bad that she couldn’t sit on the same table as her dreary husband for a couple hours which then got sorted and your so fuming why would you want a free holiday to go back?
Grow a bleeping pair Emma seriously if that’s the worst of your problems

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really does, I saw Emma was on a live last night way past midnight and surprise surprise the wolf was there. I think her whole life revolves around being Emma’s moderator, I noticed she’s even started to reply to comments on Emma’s Tiktoks. She needs to get a life.
I’m genuine friends with someone on TT with a large following who has hundreds in her lives. I’m a mod and if people repeatedly ask the same questions, I respond, only to stop them spamming the chat. Emma has say 10 people commenting and wolfie doesn’t give her chance to answer. I bet she sits outside the house waiting to see her go live 🤣xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I worry about her followers, these comments come from people who want to see her remove spot patches from her greasy pizza face 🤢🤮 I mean what the actual duck is wrong with these people?!
I think her followers are all spotty teenagers, they must be. No right minded adult would want to see that

Waiting for the next haven update 😵💫 I can’t believe she’s dragging this out so far, rules are rules and if you can’t be bothered to check before you travel then your quite frankly a twit 🥱

Reactions: 8
she’s on live now packing orders and her little girl is in the background coughing her lungs out she sounds so poorly and emma isn’t paying her an ounce of attention. That makes me so sad coz I remember when I was a kid if I was ill the only thing I wanted was comfort from my mum :( and emmas just standing there packing her crappy sweets into bags and acting like nothing at all is going on. Bet those kids Think they only have one parent as it seems to be only dreary dave that ever pays them any attention 😞

• Sad
Another greasy pizza, and another post tomorrow about her zits 🤮🤮🤮 and she doesn't think its anything to do with the food she eats🤣
She said she hasn't eaten, so she didn't sit down with her kids when they ate and have a family meal, odd that.. yet when she went away she kicked up such a fuss🤣🤣
The only reason she kicked off was to get a freebie 🤣🤣 kepp being the dirty woman you are emma.

Reactions: 6
Her skin would probably clear up if she drank water instead of coffee all the time

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.