Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the kids have "clean" actully let's use the word "different" clothes on and so does she. from the morning breakfast video to the evening clip. poor down trodden dave still wearing same shirt still holding the youngest

Reactions: 1
Haven sorted it for her in the end and she's still going on 😴 she's looking for a refund. Everyone has had to make sacrifices over the last year and a half, she thinks she's so entitled.

Reactions: 10
She claims she is putting a complaint in about her experience because she wants it to be avoided for other families, what a lie that is she's doing it for 'compensation'

She's blocked me for daring to say she managed to have a holiday, one night was crap but it didn't merit a load of videos after because she's after some money 🤷🏼‍♀️ she of course made a video responding to my comment so she can get her followers to go mad but blocked me so I can't reply back 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Tbh though haven shouldn’t of accepted her booking knowing she was a family of 7 or atleast have the rules written clearly online before anyone makes a booking. There’s no point waiting for that party to get there and then inform them. I understand it’s been a tough year for all, and yes they have rules in place but if that happened to you let big family you wouldn’t like it either.

Reactions: 3
For someone who tosses the term “Karen” around all the tone she herself is being big bleeping Karen! She had to spend one night sat at a separate table from some of her kids, she really needs to get over it, the way she is behaving is pathetic.

Reactions: 11
She claims she is putting a complaint in about her experience because she wants it to be avoided for other families, what a lie that is she's doing it for 'compensation'

She's blocked me for daring to say she managed to have a holiday, one night was crap but it didn't merit a load of videos after because she's after some money 🤷🏼‍♀️ she of course made a video responding to my comment so she can get her followers to go mad but blocked me so I can't reply back 😂
I wondered if that was a comment from someone off here. Her response to you was awful! She’s such a witch

Reactions: 3
I wondered if that was a comment from someone off here. Her response to you was awful! She’s such a witch
She blocked me so I couldn't even reply 🤷🏼‍♀️
I totally get it would have been a pain but its not the end of the world they still had a little holiday that is more than most get these days, she's just milking it for content and compo

Reactions: 8
What I don’t understand. Is the AUDACITY of kicking off about not being able to sit with her kids on holiday.. but she doesn’t even do this at home 🤣🤣🤣 calm down with the compo face Emma! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she making a complaint? The issue was resolved. If I was the customer service agent at Havens I'd be so confused why she is complaining.... other than to get some money back or a free holiday. woman behaviour.

• Heart
I truly cope she doesn’t get compensation in form of a free holiday. If she does, she should donate to a family in need (not the smithy family though! No offence but they’ve had a LOT of money raised, despite them being covered by their house insurance 😳)

Reactions: 5
I truly cope she doesn’t get compensation in form of a free holiday. If she does, she should donate to a family in need (not the smithy family though! No offence but they’ve had a LOT of money raised, despite them being covered by their house insurance 😳)
It wasn’t there house it was jess’ mums so they won’t gain off the house insurance

Reactions: 2
What I don’t understand. Is the AUDACITY of kicking off about not being able to sit with her kids on holiday.. but she doesn’t even do this at home 🤣🤣🤣 calm down with the compo face Emma! 😂😂😂😂
She wasn’t even dat by the kids on the video with them all together on the last night, Dave had them all on him and his side of the table and she was sat with her jug of cocktail….. but she doesn’t need to drink and go out 😂

She’s just come up with the excuse now for wanting compassion because as a child she never went on holiday so she wanted it to be nice for the kid’s to have what she didn’t, fair enough but she then went on to say it was because her dad worked for the nhs and was always on call, well even nhs workers get holidays love and also I’m sure ages ago she said he was an alcoholic as well as her sister so I’m guessing that probably had more to do with it than being on call

Reactions: 2
She needs to get a grip of herself and drop the Karen act. Yes she might have had to sit at a different table, no big deal. She doesn’t do it at home regardless and the kids probably didn’t care 😂 the fact is. At the arse end of a pandemic, her kids got a holiday, her kids got a few days away from their shite living conditions. Be greatful you got to do that Emma. You’re so far from reality it breaks me

Reactions: 4
It wasn’t there house it was jess’ mums so they won’t gain off the house insurance
I think it was her childhood home, but I believe they bought it off her, so it belongs to nick and jess. I may be wrong.

DDCC4354-2F31-4417-9BE2-24F8AC9A4A58.png
87298016-4432-4EA8-897A-0FE99B60B529.png

She’s so irritating!!!! She doesn’t allow people to have an opinion. She did play that card, as she bragged on an earlier video about someone contacting her after seeing her post 🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh and why couldn’t her or Dave nip to the shop to get a few bits? Instead they order from Asda via Uber eats!! Extremely lazy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.