Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The children are so lovely I wish she would take that little girl to the bathroom and clean her teeth for her. I'm sure I saw her friend doing a lot of swearing about crisps and Amazon another blocked sweary person.

Reactions: 1
I was muted on one of the lives because I dared question the touching of scales/pen/inside of sweet bag/her face etc! The replies were the standard ‘Karen’ or ‘she’s wearing gloves’ until the moderator who thinks she’s god, muted me after my second comment 🙄 says it all really. Defending bad hygiene instead of addressing it.

Reactions: 3
I was muted on one of the lives because I dared question the touching of scales/pen/inside of sweet bag/her face etc! The replies were the standard ‘Karen’ or ‘she’s wearing gloves’ until the moderator who thinks she’s god, muted me after my second comment 🙄 says it all really. Defending bad hygiene instead of addressing it.
That mod “the wolf” would defend her if she was packing orders on top of her bins 😂 she doesn’t let anyone ever have there own opinion. There is no point at all wearing gloves if you’re going to handle other things between that is just cross contamination, I don’t know why anyone would buy anything from there, we can all see how hygienic she is 🤢

Reactions: 4
She's doing all this for the money!! She doesn't care weather she eats with her kids or not, she doesn't eat with then now. They have crappy pasta and she has takeaways!!
It's all so she can have a freebie!!
Would it really be so bad if 3 kids sat on the next table with dopey?? Would that really spoil your holiday??? NO.. most people would just get on and enjoy it. She's the biggest Karen going!! Instead of spending so much time talking it about it, have a bath instead. Change your clothes..maybe even take your kids out somewhere nice.
Think she was more worried about being left alone with any of the kids! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Exactly, it’s the school holidays there will be loads on for kids at the moment but they choose to take them to some old Roman city. Take them to a fair, a playground, the beach, a water park their little lives are as sad as their parents.
Also I don’t like to make comments about children’s appearances but it’s Emma’s fault but they all looked like scruffy little chavs with their hair up in those ponytails.
Telford is actually a really decent place to live it’s in the centre of near enough everywhere! She could go to iron bridge and Cadbury world, conkers, Drayton manor, west kids safari park. She’s in a better location than the majority of us all for locations to visit! Fair enough it can be expensive with 5 kids but cut down the toe always and waste of money coffees and expensive food shops and she would be sorted!

Reactions: 6
Telford is actually a really decent place to live it’s in the centre of near enough everywhere! She could go to iron bridge and Cadbury world, conkers, Drayton manor, west kids safari park. She’s in a better location than the majority of us all for locations to visit! Fair enough it can be expensive with 5 kids but cut down the toe always and waste of money coffees and expensive food shops and she would be sorted!
If she did her massive shops at Tesco she could collect Clubcard points and turn them into vouchers for Drayton Manor etc it wouldn’t take her long to get the points and if she did packed lunches she’d only have to pay for petrol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m around 1 hr from Telford and there’s LOADS to do with kids near me! Not all expensive days out either. I’m a teacher and when my kids were little, I loved planning fun trips out. Even now they’re teenagers, we still do lots together. I plan a “surprise day” as often as I can, where I’ll plan a full day, and they don’t know where they’re going (which is half the fun!) Our recent fave was a trip to formby, picnic, I did a mini sports day, and quizzes, pretty much a free day out!! It takes effort and planning, and sadly, I think that’s what’s lacking!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She couldn’t care less about anybody other than herself. Fulfilling her child’s basic necessities is a chore to her!!

I don’t know why she wouldn’t take them out, I find my kids (2 boys) were always so much easier when they were out running around than stuck indoors all the time! Lockdown was such a pain as we were cooped up all day, I couldn’t cope!

So she’s got the squits after having a McDonald’s and she has lots of work to do? I hope to god she isn’t packing pic n mix, I’m pretty sure you can’t be around food if you have stomach issues. Also why does she feel the need to tell her followers that she has diarrhoea? she’s such grotty cow 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
also in that video where she’s talking about having the shits after her latest manky maccies someone in the comments said that their kids got food poisoning from that McDonald’s and emma replied “yeh Liara’s being sick right now” wtf if ur kids throwing up why are u on tiktok replying to comments? 🙄 why aren’t u comforting her? Probably left dopey dave to clean up the puke. If there was an award for most neglectful mother emma would win it hands down

She is one vile, dirty, rotten, vulgar woman. Her hygiene and appearance gets worse by the day. And people buy sweets from that 🤢 🤢

Bet she wasn’t arsed about sitting separate from the kids it was more Dave she was arsed about because he isn’t aloud to breathe in another direction and she’d have to pick her own glass up instead of making him do it

She is one vile, dirty, rotten, vulgar woman. Her hygiene and appearance gets worse by the day. And people buy sweets from that 🤢 🤢
Bet she’s dirtier than a tramps belly button

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.