Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a comment on the live about how Dave would never leave and said something a long the lines of “we have five kids, imagine the child maintenance” she then laughed. Poor bloke, no wonder he looks miserable all the time, he is well and truly trapped but then again he could have prevented it. It seems like neither of them know about contraception.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I still can’t work out what she was thinking with the pizza box sofa!?!? Dave just went along with it. I would of said no! It’s ridiculous!

the amount of people I’ve seen on lives saying their order didn’t arrive but they (Emma and Dave) blame the costumer. A live a couple of days ago during the day someone said they ordered and told them they were pretty much lying because they didn’t get the order through and didn’t bother checking or trying to help. Just told the person you didn’t order. Even though they say they did.

Reactions: 4
I still can’t work out what she was thinking with the pizza box sofa!?!? Dave just went along with it. I would of said no! It’s ridiculous!

the amount of people I’ve seen on lives saying their order didn’t arrive but they (Emma and Dave) blame the costumer. A live a couple of days ago during the day someone said they ordered and told them they were pretty much lying because they didn’t get the order through and didn’t bother checking or trying to help. Just told the person you didn’t order. Even though they say they did.
I saw one like this in one of the lives I watched. The customer said they hadn’t received their order and Dave said it was their fault they didn’t get in contact sooner so there’s nothing they can do. Her “fans” then started saying that they probably didn’t order and were making it up to get free stuff. 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She made a comment on the live about how Dave would never leave and said something a long the lines of “we have five kids, imagine the child maintenance” she then laughed. Poor bloke, no wonder he looks miserable all the time, he is well and truly trapped but then again he could have prevented it. It seems like neither of them know about contraception.
she deffo reads her coz I commented that child maintenance thing on the last thread word for word😂

Love how she has a lovely birthday tea the kids get crappy picky teas for theirs…she’s the type of girl that doesn’t have mates an makes out it’s because she doesn’t get on with girls when in reality it’s because you are a witch

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s actually left the house she still could of dressed her and the kids better though. I don’t know why she just stops with the takeaways and buys her kids new clothes instead of them getting hand me downs

I don’t know what the weather is like near her but it’s absolutely baking near Heathrow! By baking I mean it’s so warm I nearly melted just walking 5 mins the shop. Why’s her kids dressed for winter, practically? Tie their hair up out of their faces etc. Their faces like they’ve never seen a waterfall before either.

Needs to get them out and about more.

Reactions: 8
How she can post a video using the #lovely birthday lunch with the family but 2 of her kids are at school. Why not wait and go all together for tea tonight.

Reactions: 17
I have a cousin who had 4 kids all under 10 she had a big house, dog and cat and her hubby worked nights. Her house was always clean and tidy, clean beds clean kitchen etc. The little ones (1 has Asperger and 2 blood disorders) my cousin had a blood disorder (angio oedema) yet my cousin had those kids so smartly dressed, girls hair always so pretty, she used to go Asda and buy them basic clothes but they looks clean! Dinner was always on table. A good meal 3-4 days and frozen stuff other days. She took them kids somewhere every weekend, cinema/park/zoo and maybe car boot sales, beach free stuff. Btw she done this alone without a car or hubby there 24/7 as he had to work to keep bills paid. The difference between Emma and my cousin is night and day. Those kids looks so bored, so sad, I hate saying this they looks dirty and like they would benefit from a good bath nice clothes and something to do to enjoy themselves. The poor cat has always got crusty sleep around it’s eye too. She’s so bloody filthy and lazy. There’s no excuse for how she lives her life at all. Although having a business and 5 kids seems to be her excuse for everything. Makes me really sad!

• Heart
Emma definitely had kids for the money. If she loved & cared for her kids she’d take pride in them, look after them, feed them right, dress them nicely and would take them out to do kid things instead of being in the house all day. The only time them poor kids go out is when they go to school

Reactions: 9
I have a cousin who had 4 kids all under 10 she had a big house, dog and cat and her hubby worked nights. Her house was always clean and tidy, clean beds clean kitchen etc. The little ones (1 has Asperger and 2 blood disorders) my cousin had a blood disorder (angio oedema) yet my cousin had those kids so smartly dressed, girls hair always so pretty, she used to go Asda and buy them basic clothes but they looks clean! Dinner was always on table. A good meal 3-4 days and frozen stuff other days. She took them kids somewhere every weekend, cinema/park/zoo and maybe car boot sales, beach free stuff. Btw she done this alone without a car or hubby there 24/7 as he had to work to keep bills paid. The difference between Emma and my cousin is night and day. Those kids looks so bored, so sad, I hate saying this they looks dirty and like they would benefit from a good bath nice clothes and something to do to enjoy themselves. The poor cat has always got crusty sleep around it’s eye too. She’s so bloody filthy and lazy. There’s no excuse for how she lives her life at all. Although having a business and 5 kids seems to be her excuse for everything. Makes me really sad!
There’s no excuse for it at all, both her and Dave are sat at home 24/7. Nobody is expecting her to pay out every weekend on expensive trips out but a nice walk through the woods, couple of hours at the park or beach. Picnic out somewhere costs next to nothing. Those kids look defeated and bored. I’ve never heard her mention any clubs that the kids do or any hobbies they enjoy. Just like their parents they are stuck at home inside 24/7 apart from going to school. It’s very sad

Reactions: 12
What I don’t understand & I know everyone is different how did she make out she was so unwell after having her covid vaccine I had mine two days ago and have been completely fine. But I suppose she doesn’t leave her house and eats so unhealthy that her body reacted differently to the vaccine

Reactions: 2
What I don’t understand & I know everyone is different how did she make out she was so unwell after having her covid vaccine I had mine two days ago and have been completely fine. But I suppose she doesn’t leave her house and eats so unhealthy that her body reacted differently to the vaccine
to be fair, everyone I know has been ill after having it…my husband was in bed for 2 days after!

Reactions: 3
I'm not a fan of the girl but I think this comment is so strange I'm healthy I eat healthily and go outside everyday and it still absolutely floored me for 5 days

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.