Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because her business is run from her home she will have been given prior warning about the inspection. I remember she was very quiet the day before so she was more than likely cleaning her house from top to bottom in preparation for the inspection.
As someone who has viewed her lives and seen how grotty her house is m, that food hygiene rating means nothing. I would never in a million years order food from her house.

Reactions: 12
Because her business is run from her home she will have been given prior warning about the inspection. I remember she was very quiet the day before so she was more than likely cleaning her house from top to bottom in preparation for the inspection.
As someone who has viewed her lives and seen how grotty her house is m, that food hygiene rating means nothing. I would never in a million years order food from her house.
i completely agree with you anyone can see how dirty her house is just from watching her lives

Reactions: 6
Has Emma ever done a video taking the kids to the park, feeding the ducks, etc free days out but stuff fun for the kids.

Has Emma ever done a video taking the kids to the park, feeding the ducks, etc free days out but stuff fun for the kids.
she did a video once of her, the kids and Dave going on a walk but after that there wasn’t anything

So I would write this on tok but she will delete, she done a whole vid about how she has to pay for cat because her insurance doesn’t cover it then in the very next vid says she doesn’t have pet insurance I literally bust out laughing like Jesus emma get a grip 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So I would write this on tok but she will delete, she done a whole vid about how she has to pay for cat because her insurance doesn’t cover it then in the very next vid says she doesn’t have pet insurance I literally bust out laughing like Jesus emma get a grip 😂
I started laughing too! How can she go from saying her insurance doesn’t cover it to we don’t have insurance 😂🙈

Oh man I was literally going to say earlier that I bet she doesn’t even have pet insurance!

Reactions: 3
It’s so annoying I hope she reads here because I’d like to say it to her but she would just delete it right away so no point 😆

Reactions: 4
Oh man I was literally going to say earlier that I bet she doesn’t even have pet insurance!
But if she did 😉 of course it had to be the most expensive one there was nothing but the best for emma and the cat 😂 the cats eaten better than the kids, tuna and smocked salmon 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
But if she did 😉 of course it had to be the most expensive one there was nothing but the best for emma and the cat 😂 the cats eaten better than the kids, tuna and smocked salmon 😳
Everyone eats better than the kids 😂

Reactions: 5
She is hands down the most laziest “mother” I’ve ever seen. She doesn’t cook them kids proper meals, doesn’t give them basic hygiene brush teeth or hair so it seems. She doesn’t seem to take them out? In these weeks we’ve had nice weather has anyone seen her take them somewhere other than sat in the car seat going to pick up tit take out food? She hasn’t done a days hard work in her life you’d think as her and husband don’t work they would be stay at home parents but if your not going out to work then stay at home parents actually….. parent. These pair don’t even look like they’re parenting. How can they both be at home all day but don’t clean? Or cook? Maybe they don’t have time to cook or clean because they’re too busy giving the kids a fun childhood and always taking them out….. oh wait?

Reactions: 13
I’m just confused by the never ending money she has they don’t do anything but can seem to afford everything like a brand new house for example but haven’t sold there’s yet or put it up for sale

I feel so sorry for them kids. They always look scruffy. Never do anything fun just always stuck in the house or shoved into the car seats so mummy can go fill her fat spotty face again. I bet those poor kids have never been on holiday. Never been swimming or seen a soft play. Never done anything really. Such a shame for them I think Emma and dave need to shake up and actually be decent parents. Emma how can you justify doing yourself a new clothes haul but let your kids walk around in hand me downs that look so discoloured and over worn. You can get nice pretty dresses in primark for the kids for £2.50!! Don’t have a McDonald’s breakfast for one day you’ll be able to buy them all a new dress each and the boy some shorts and a T-shirt. Mind you, you don’t take them out anywhere for them to bother wearing any new clothes because your a lazy rat that don’t deserve kids

Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for them kids. They always look scruffy. Never do anything fun just always stuck in the house or shoved into the car seats so mummy can go fill her fat spotty face again. I bet those poor kids have never been on holiday. Never been swimming or seen a soft play. Never done anything really. Such a shame for them I think Emma and dave need to shake up and actually be decent parents. Emma how can you justify doing yourself a new clothes haul but let your kids walk around in hand me downs that look so discoloured and over worn. You can get nice pretty dresses in primark for the kids for £2.50!! Don’t have a McDonald’s breakfast for one day you’ll be able to buy them all a new dress each and the boy some shorts and a T-shirt. Mind you, you don’t take them out anywhere for them to bother wearing any new clothes because your a lazy rat that don’t deserve kids
And she wants more kids, it’s baffling 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.