Emmawill2014 #2 House a riot, Daves still quiet, another failed ‘calorie counting’ diet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would actually be better just shaving it off at this point, she colours/fucks her hair more times than she brushes her kids teeth.
amount she spends on dye for her rats nest she could buy her kids some decent clothes or take them for a day out lazy cow

Reactions: 7
At least when she dyed her hair it touched water ... looking at the state of her and the kids you would think she's allergic to water

Reactions: 6
I'm not a fan of the girl but I think this comment is so strange I'm healthy I eat healthily and go outside everyday and it still absolutely floored me for 5 days
I think we have dramatic she is over any slight thing I just thought she was being the same over the vaccine. Sorry if I’ve offended you

Reactions: 5
Is she actually serious, took all 5 kids out for a meal and they didn’t know how to behave 😳 probably because they have no social skills at all from keeping them in that front room 24/7 , yes we have been in lockdown but places have been open and maybe if she had taken them out more over this period they may “behave” a little better. Also please tell me she didn’t go out for a meal with those purple hands and face 😂

Yes places have been closed but surely sitting nicely at the table is a normal thing for them to do.

Is that the bath bomb advert she said was coming….? So where’s the #AD Emma?

Yes places have been closed but surely sitting nicely at the table is a normal thing for them to do.
Well they no longer have a dining table as it’s been taken up by the “business”
The children will have been overwhelmed by all the different sights and sounds. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, she needs to get those kids out the house more often.

Is that the bath bomb advert she said was coming….? So where’s the #AD Emma?
I’ve just watched this and thought the same, also if this is an ad then I don’t think they will be asking this influencer to do another one 😂 these were obviously sent for the kids to try yet you have a fully grown woman demonstrating them with that silly voice she puts on when she’s pretending to like things, yes she may not want to film her kids in the bath, I’m sure she has before but she could have taken them out in the garden and done some water play with them there or even just stood around the bath like she’s doing, there clearly downstairs with Dave as you can hear them, yet again another opportunity to have a bit of fun with the kids and she couldn’t be bothered. From that advertisement I definitely wouldn’t be jumping to buy them 😂

This comment will be deleted soon enough 😂 there was no need to waste 2, she could have just “advertised” 1 and let the kids play with the other 3.
Get ready for they were in bed “Karen “ reply with a nasty video 😂

She would actually be better just shaving it off at this point, she colours/fucks her hair more times than she brushes her kids teeth.
She or Dave deletes comments super fast. I remember when I commented when she included unrelated hashtags on her post about Nikki Grahame dying. My comment was deleted and I was blocked in less than 5 minutes.

Reactions: 4
It’s still there but she’s but they were there with her using them, what a bloody liar, had she bond and gagged them then 😂 you could clearly here they were not next to her at the end of the video they were in another room 😳

Reactions: 3
Woop woop 🙌🏻 emma has got 5 on how dirty is your house, sorry how hygienic is your business, the inspector clearly needs to go to have there eyes tested 😂 obviously she knew when they were coming and did some actual cleaning and locked the kids and cat away. She also posted that it was Telford council who inspected her premises so get ready for the “Karen’s” are jealous and have made a spiteful complaint video after video

Reactions: 5
She will probably have a takeaway tonight to celebrate it being updated online 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.