Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm I think the person who mentioned about things not being great with 'arms' at the moment is spot on. I actually wonder if they have broken up...that giraffe is making an appearance as well as all the flashing of various body parts, and the manic project cycle has begun again.

Reactions: 13
Hmmm I think the person who mentioned about things not being great with 'arms' at the moment is spot on. I actually wonder if they have broken up...that giraffe is making an appearance as well as all the flashing of various body parts, and the manic project cycle has begun again.
He’s like her most recent IWD video but that means nothing 😂 but I do think they’re already rocky

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to think her flashing her bits was for the benefit of the lads she met at the gym (this was before Arms), they probably followed her on Instagram and she needs a lot of praise . I was astonished to see her on TikTok saying she'd neglected 'herself' when everything she ever does is for herself - her life is a cycle of cosmetics, pampering, gym, 'events', going out, buying loads of clothes and sometimes trying them on (but never seeming to wear any of them, probably all end up on Vinted) and her work is making sure she films some of it then editing it. Oh and sometimes going to the Post Office. Does she count getting lip fillers and haircuts as part of her job? She uses the drives to the salon as content anyway. She's literally just finished project 265 (?) which was all about me me me. How has she been neglecting herself?

Reactions: 17
I am dying that her 10 minute tidy is her filling the dishwasher! This girl is LAZY

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think you’re both spot on. I wonder if Arms wants a more casual relationship whereas Emma wants something serious. I bet he’s not a fan of her being around his place all the time but we all know on this forum that Emma doesn’t like being alone. To me Valentines Day was the biggest red flag when you’ve supposedly been dating this person for months but they make no effort on Valentine’s Day. Look I know Valentine’s Day isn’t celebrated by everyone but Emma clearly does as she has done in the past with Tim but Arms seemingly made no effort to so I can’t see this relationship lasting very long. Her fitness video made me laugh she clearly hasn’t found a sustainable lifestyle as she keeps dropping it whenever she finishes a challenge

Reactions: 9
Project me aka yawn already being changed before the first week is over..... Emma on brand as always

I am dying that her 10 minute tidy is her filling the dishwasher! This girl is LAZY
Thay killed me!! How is her kitchen possibly that messy when she has a dishwasher?! My biggest build up is the dishes I avoid handwriting, but i also work fulltime at a very demanding job. What is emmas excuse???

Reactions: 7
Her house stresses me out I have adhd was diagnosed 10 years ago and her house would send me into sensory overload 🤣 nothing goes at all

Reactions: 6
Her house stresses me out I have adhd was diagnosed 10 years ago and her house would send me into sensory overload 🤣 nothing goes at all
Not only that, but it’s a decent enough size flat, but there’s so much stuff!

Reactions: 7
4 days in and she can’t keep up with project me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Literally😂 we’re literally just going to get a cut down version of the weekly vlog on instagram, as well as the weekly vlog, all badged up as us getting more content?? We know by now she’ll be recycling content and using it in both

Reactions: 3
from the sounds of it he lives in London so I doubt that after a 9-5 he'd want to be travelling to surrey to her jumble sale of a flat, when she does sweet duck all all day so can more easily travel to him

HOW did the girl need a dishwasher anyway when she lives alone??? Just wash your one plate and fork
Literally, my housemate uses the dishwasher for purely her own stuff and puts it on not even full like every 2 days it's gross. My housemate works from home just like Emma, how do these people not find the time to do basic chores? I think she struggles to look after herself. Excited to see what her next 10 minute tidy is in the now "weekly" project vid. That lasted all of 2 days lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not exaggerating when I say that the videos of her filming herself singing at gigs are genuinely the worst thing in the entire world

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20230307_145233_Instagram.jpg

On the topic of bad pictures, why was this one chosen for her, "pictures that look like me" reel?? Nearly tit pants with this little jumpscare!

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m not exaggerating when I say that the videos of her filming herself singing at gigs are genuinely the worst thing in the entire world
It’s so self absorbed, not that you’d expect anything else. People want to see the show, not you singing along to it 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.