Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so self absorbed, not that you’d expect anything else. People want to see the show, not you singing along to it 😅
I find them cringy from anyone! I always wonder why people feel the need to do it? To prove they’re having a good time or something?! It’s so strange!

Reactions: 9
Haven't watched a video in awhile, thought I'd try today's vlog. Why is she still wearing sweaty gym clothes that she's shown herself wearing to literally lie on the floor at the gym to SIT ON HER BED. Nope.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Haven't watched a video in awhile, thought I'd try today's vlog. Why is she still wearing sweaty gym clothes that she's shown herself wearing to literally lie on the floor at the gym to SIT ON HER BED. Nope.
Emma is one of the grottiest vloggers that I’ve watched

Reactions: 14
Its the manky hair for me. I get some people can get away with not washing their hair every day (I'm a little jealous in fact) but to not wash it after several workouts and a night out at a gig is just absolute rotters 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused why she says she’s ‘nervous’ in her vlog when packing to go to Manchester with arms. What is there to be nervous about?! And then having to drink alcohol in the car on the way up there - she’s seriously starting to look like she has a problem

Reactions: 13
Her and her boyfriend's interaction in her GRWM for panic at the disco Tiktok is making my toes curl for some reason. She can literally just be breathing and she exudes pick me energy it's fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not one to judge people for wearing a lot of makeup, but what is the point in all that makeup to stand in a sweaty hot room? The black would be dripping down my face within 30 seconds of being in a gig. And if I was drinking you best believe I would wipe my face and scratch my eyeball with one of those gems

Reactions: 6
Her and her boyfriend's interaction in her GRWM for panic at the disco Tiktok is making my toes curl for some reason. She can literally just be breathing and she exudes pick me energy it's fascinating.
What was the interaction?? Rlly don’t wanna watch lol

Reactions: 3
What was the interaction?? Rlly don’t wanna watch lol
Nothing particularly of note was said but you can just tell she tries so hard. There was a bit where either he or she made reference to him being sensible and she said "not like your girlfriend" or something similar 🤢 and then showing a discussion about whether he'd like her if she was a worm because she's so quirky chronically online.

• Sick
Her latest instagram video with the "I like to eat" sound is so bizzarre. Alongside the rest of her feed it just screams ED and obsession with food.

Reactions: 13
Her latest instagram video with the "I like to eat" sound is so bizzarre. Alongside the rest of her feed it just screams ED and obsession with food.
It’s screaming “look how much I eat” when the reality is that she actually seems to eat very little for how much she trains…

Reactions: 7
Wonder why she got upset this morning? Knowing Emma it’s probably due to technology reasons i.e. lost footage, corrupt files etc.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s arms. I’m still on the side of them having issues lol

Reactions: 12
Okay so the story she just posted of her and arms (I think?) in the the gym and can I just comment on the fact that arms is doing the movement correctly, he’s controlling each rep as you should! Then we compare Emma’s form where she using momentum to hoist the cable up then barely controlling the movement on the way down you’d think looking at how arm’s is doing it she’d realise she’s doing the movement with incorrect form. Of course we need another butt shot no thank you 🙄

Okay so the story she just posted of her and arms (I think?) in the the gym and can I just comment on the fact that arms is doing the movement correctly, he’s controlling each rep as you should! Then we compare Emma’s form where she using momentum to hoist the cable up then barely controlling the movement on the way down you’d think looking at how arm’s is doing it she’d realise she’s doing the movement with incorrect form. Of course we need another butt shot no thank you 🙄
I’m clueless with exercise but this makes so much sense seeing them both do it! Never understood what people meant with her form before but christ she looks like a toddler copying their parent😅
---
I’m clueless with exercise but this makes so much sense seeing them both do it! Never understood what people meant with her form before but christ she looks like a toddler copying their parent😅 although she couldn’t look more different, her feet position is completely opposite to him as well?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.