Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's sad seeing what she's doing to herself.. with the tacky polyester outfits that are too small, grimey fake tan, kgs of makeup, overdone lip fillers.. i just want to feed her some veggies and give her a good scrub

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope the photo attached properly 😂
How can she honestly not see the amount of filler migration from her lips? It looks awful and it’s so obvious she’s over filled them.
Just saw this and she looks like a Simpsons character!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn't she have her own mug range way back? Probably one of those
She did, but I found it. It was an anthropology mug that said warmest energies. Looked big enough for my Nespresso coffees but can’t get it anymore 😂

Reactions: 5
If it was intentional then why didn't she address it BEFORE she missed the upload? 🙄 I'm not buying that excuse at all
This!! And we all know she doesn't have the foresight to make that decision in advance! Plus I really don't think she would ever miss an opportunity to dance around in that weathered thong.
---
Side note- the ways in which emma does try hard is cringey. She acts like this tiktok account I follow "delaneysayshello". She does a series as "the girl
---
Whose convinced your obsessed with her". And that is emma to a tee. Viewer discretion, it's incredibly painful to watch and once you see it in emma, it's hard to watch her the same way ever again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This!! And we all know she doesn't have the foresight to make that decision in advance! Plus I really don't think she would ever miss an opportunity to dance around in that weathered thong.
---
Side note- the ways in which emma does try hard is cringey. She acts like this tiktok account I follow "delaneysayshello". She does a series as "the girl
---
Whose convinced your obsessed with her". And that is emma to a tee. Viewer discretion, it's incredibly painful to watch and once you see it in emma, it's hard to watch her the same way ever again.
Oh, that is brilliant! Thanks for putting me onto it - and as an aside, Delaney is madly gorgeous without all the lip filler etc.

Reactions: 3
---
---
I've just watched the laundry one and it is Emma!! Omg. That's embarrassing for her.

Reactions: 7
She’s so annoying. Why does she connect everything to having ADHD - like when she was getting frustrated about the tripod - something that is perfectly valid to be annoyed at, and then said something about emotional regulation, pointing towards ADHD it felt like. No hun - that’s called being a normal human with emotions. It’s like people in validly sad or nervous situations claiming they have severe anxiety or depression. Really frustrates me and it just makes real anxiety and depression seem less serious which is quite dangerous honestly.

Guess what Emma, everyone gets annoyed at annoying things and a whole lot of non-neurodivergent people are a mix of messy and organised. hole

Reactions: 14
She’s so annoying. Why does she connect everything to having ADHD - like when she was getting frustrated about the tripod - something that is perfectly valid to be annoyed at, and then said something about emotional regulation, pointing towards ADHD it felt like. No hun - that’s called being a normal human with emotions. It’s like people in validly sad or nervous situations claiming they have severe anxiety or depression. Really frustrates me and it just makes real anxiety and depression seem less serious which is quite dangerous honestly.

Guess what Emma, everyone gets annoyed at annoying things and a whole lot of non-neurodivergent people are a mix of messy and organised. hole
Yeah I think that's my biggest issue as well. The way she stereotypes ADHD only serves to highlight her ignorance. The way she talks about it makes me feel like she watched a few tiktoks, internalized it because narcissism, and regurgitated it back to a doctor in an attempt to find an excuse for her poor work ethic. Do we know if she went private like helen anderson?

Reactions: 11
What’s going on with Arms?
Skimmed through some of the comments where he was quite active in liking her posts and even commenting. But now like radio silence. She hasn’t posted a photo of them together since the big launch.
He doesn’t follow any of her family or friends on Insta, it’s weird.
In her latest vlog, she said arms couldn’t meet her on Fri or sat and then she said don’t worry I’m happy as I’m quite busy this weekend.. got a girls day planned, does she read here??
Why does she hang with his friends but he doesn’t hang with her friends. Just strange.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think that's my biggest issue as well. The way she stereotypes ADHD only serves to highlight her ignorance. The way she talks about it makes me feel like she watched a few tiktoks, internalized it because narcissism, and regurgitated it back to a doctor in an attempt to find an excuse for her poor work ethic. Do we know if she went private like helen anderson?
think she mentioned getting her assessment for a Christmas present off her dad

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.