Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her 'outfits inspired by...' videos really highlight the obscene amount of clothes she must own. When have we ever seen her wear half of these things?
I feel like she buys them for videos and never wears them again… the epitome of fast fashion

Reactions: 6
I feel like she buys them for videos and never wears them again… the epitome of fast fashion
That is what she does for sure. It's obscene. Could she not go out and about with a camera and vlog what's in the stores, or show clips from fashion websites instead of buying everything? Bearing in mind she is far from the only one who does this, the amount of wastage must be phenomenal. But I suppose then she wouldn't be able to wiggle about in her undies trying them all on...

Also the same people who do this will get PR packages and complain about the amounts of excessive packaging, just to show they care about the planet....

Reactions: 11
Not to undermine or trivialise the importance of male suicide and mental health but she's such a pick me in the 'boys get sad too' t shirt

Reactions: 8
No she doesn't, she has ✨️chronic✨️ ADHD
That reel she posted last night made me cringe beyond belief. Giggling away about not having her clothes folded...... Nobody gives a duck 😭

Her hanging out with Jodie Jae yesterday makes me feel so uncomfortable too. With Jodie's history of eating disorders Emma is the LAST person she needs to be around.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
And her real where is says ADHD and autistic women or something about her being messy….. Emma come on. Don’t even try and put them in the same boat. Use neurodivergent yes but they’re not the same

She needs to get a grip she is not bleeping autistic. Even less so than ADHD it's not just a cute funny little quirk you can just joke around about. Still waiting to see her do a serious video about her ADHD diagnosis that might actually help neurodivergent people rather than just jumping on stupid trends and memes to get likes

Reactions: 24
has she been diagnosed with PMDD or is that another self diagnosis? can't remember if she's mentioned it in the past

Reactions: 3
She’s posted her latest Project Me reel except she hasn’t included any measurements probably because she’s gained and doesn’t want the backlash

Also she basically said that putting on her make up makes her feel productive…..wow 💀

I could understand this back in lockdown days but now that just sound like a load of bs. There’s no way in hell if I told my boss that all I did for work was put on some make up that it would be applauded. Well done for doing the bare minimum 👏

Her latest story 🙄

You went on plenty of holidays last year Emma or have you already forgotten?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if really this is a gripe with Emma or just all influencers in general. But I just find how performative so many of them are really jarring. That story post today of her smiling at her laptop after finishing her Vietnam vlog, it’s nice she enjoys travelling but to set up her camera and do a clip smiling at her laptop is really quite strange to me? Surely it can’t be good for influencers they must lose a sense of their organic life and emotions since they turn so much of it into content. I’m not really a big sharer online at all so maybe I just don’t get it

Reactions: 21
I don’t know if really this is a gripe with Emma or just all influencers in general. But I just find how performative so many of them are really jarring. That story post today of her smiling at her laptop after finishing her Vietnam vlog, it’s nice she enjoys travelling but to set up her camera and do a clip smiling at her laptop is really quite strange to me? Surely it can’t be good for influencers they must lose a sense of their organic life and emotions since they turn so much of it into content. I’m not really a big sharer online at all so maybe I just don’t get it
I think about this sort of thing each time I watch someone and see the “traits” they share with every other influencer - does the job mostly attract the same type of person or does the job turn most of them into similar people?

It must be kind of sad to live a life where everything has to be staged, the angles have to be perfect, it’s very strange to me and I can’t imagine having to think about every little thing.

Reactions: 11
Do you know how lazy of an influencer you have to be to do a favourites video and NOT list the featured products with affiliate links? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So scrolling through tiktok and she shows up in a grwm to meet Jodie and soph. She’s doing a voice over. What really annoys me, and no one has mentioned it here I don’t think, but her mouth sounds when she speaks - it’s like she’s dehydrated/has a very wet mouth. Wtf?!?!

Reactions: 5
So scrolling through tiktok and she shows up in a grwm to meet Jodie and soph. She’s doing a voice over. What really annoys me, and no one has mentioned it here I don’t think, but her mouth sounds when she speaks - it’s like she’s dehydrated/has a very wet mouth. Wtf?!?!
This has driven me WILD for years 😭 She did a little asmr bit at the end of a recent video and I wanted to rip my ears off at the sound of her mouth noises 🤮

Reactions: 10
This has driven me WILD for years 😭 She did a little asmr bit at the end of a recent video and I wanted to rip my ears off at the sound of her mouth noises 🤮
I just don’t understand why there’s so many sounds coming out of her mouth, it should just be words!!
---
Unrelated to mouth sounds or fashion etc.
But I’ve been trying to find one of the mugs she has.. it has like positive energy or divine energy or some sort of astrology/energy vibes on the front and it’s like a beige/off white colour and it’s a large mug. Do any of you by any chance have a screenshot of it?? I don’t want to go through all her videos to try and find it, and she never replies to dm’s

I just don’t understand why there’s so many sounds coming out of her mouth, it should just be words!!
---
Unrelated to mouth sounds or fashion etc.
But I’ve been trying to find one of the mugs she has.. it has like positive energy or divine energy or some sort of astrology/energy vibes on the front and it’s like a beige/off white colour and it’s a large mug. Do any of you by any chance have a screenshot of it?? I don’t want to go through all her videos to try and find it, and she never replies to dm’s
Didn't she have her own mug range way back? Probably one of those

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.