Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€ži have quite a lot to get done today because iā€™m taking all of tomorrow off. i have a lot of filming to do today, a lot of editing, got a spin class in four hoursā€œ

so 4 hours of work is quite a lot for her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a big advocate of getting tattoos you love and that tattoos don't need to have meaning etc.... but she got a linework tattoo of a pair of pants? Love that she keeps touching it as well, rubbing her hands on her hair then on a fresh tattoo. Lovely. Still don't know what Project 265 is. Every time she mentions it I dont know what she's on about :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a big advocate of getting tattoos you love and that tattoos don't need to have meaning etc.... but she got a linework tattoo of a pair of pants? Love that she keeps touching it as well, rubbing her hands on her hair then on a fresh tattoo. Lovely. Still don't know what Project 265 is. Every time she mentions it I dont know what she's on about :ROFLMAO:
I agree, and honestly it seems like she really forced / overexplained the meaning. Maybe it's just me but you don't have to use a brand deal with Savage x fenty as an excuse to granny panties tattooed on you?? Also I'm a little surprised it's a reference to her dad... sweet sentiment I guess but definitely odd to me.

For me its not so much the design but the fine line, it looks like it was made with a pen. I don't think it'll be visible in a couple of years.

Reactions: 6
She over explains everything like she's justifying it. Also why does everything have to be a tradition "I have a lingerie shoot once a year" "I get 2 tattoos a year" "I buy a big makeup haul once a year" babes if you just want a lingerie shoot or a tattoo then just get do it it's fine?

Reactions: 17
Sorry but what an awful tattoo šŸ˜‚ like why??? PAHAHAHAHA
View attachment 1782159
Some trendy tattoos I can get behind (like botanicals, theyā€™re of the moment but look lovely), but this isā€¦. No. Unless sheā€™s gonna have tonnes of small ones so itā€™s less obvious.
also influencers getting tattoos that take like 10 minutes and then saying theyā€™re ā€˜tattedā€™ drives me nuts. šŸ˜…

Reactions: 9
She over explains everything like she's justifying it. Also why does everything have to be a tradition "I have a lingerie shoot once a year" "I get 2 tattoos a year" "I buy a big makeup haul once a year" babes if you just want a lingerie shoot or a tattoo then just get do it it's fine?
I can only remember her doing one 'lingerie/nude' shoot ever, maybe just before COVID when she initially lost weight. I must have missed some, unless she never made them public. I imagine she's paying for these 'photoshoots' then, so whatever it is she does must still be bringing in the funds.
The tattoos look like tats for people who aren't sure they really want them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I definitely think that anyone should be able to get whatever tattoo they want, for sure, and if she likes it then great. However I donā€™t think it will age well. As long as she likesit though!!

Reactions: 7
Canā€™t cope with her saying her ā€œsleeveā€ is starting to look fullšŸ™„ she has like 4 small fine tattoos itā€™s nowhere near a sleeve

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know what project 265 actually is? I thought all the fitness reels on her insta were project 60 and then she was saying in the vlog project 265 is nearly over? Iā€™m confused?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what project 265 actually is? I thought all the fitness reels on her insta were project 60 and then she was saying in the vlog project 265 is nearly over? Iā€™m confused?
There have been so many Projects with numbers after them that I've stopped caring. Something about her being 26 - not sure about the 5 or the 60?

Reactions: 4
That does look like the guy who was kissing her cheek in one of her reels.

Maybe heā€™s dipping his toe to test the waters. If its like other ā€˜influencer boyfriendsā€™ I feel like itā€™ll be a ā€œwe are staying privateā€ until he gets more of a taste of freebies and then suddnely his insta isnā€™t private anymore and heā€™s plastered everywhere

If its like other ā€˜influencer boyfriendsā€™ I feel like itā€™ll be a ā€œwe are staying privateā€ until he gets more of a taste of freebies and then suddnely his insta isnā€™t private anymore and heā€™s plastered everywhere
*Cough cough* Soph and James *cough cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.