Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this not just weight gain rather than ‘booty gains’ (hate that phrase 🤢)
I'm ngl, I do actually have to give it to her cos personally I feel like she has managed to grow her glute muscles a bit. That being said, I wish she'd now stop talking about muscle growth and 'gains' when she's on a cut... for someone who is apparently SO into all of the evidence base of health/fitness, why doesn't she talk about and explain what body recomposition is?!

Reactions: 7
Is it normal to measure your thighs? It just makes me feel really sad seeing someone measuring their body like that but I don't know if that's a 'me' thing.
No, and I think it's completely irresponsible of her to include that clip in her vlog.

Reactions: 2
Is this not just weight gain rather than ‘booty gains’ (hate that phrase 🤢)
Yeah she definitely doesn’t look like she’s lost as much weight as she says, especially if she is allegedly putting on muscle

Reactions: 5
I'm ngl, I do actually have to give it to her cos personally I feel like she has managed to grow her glute muscles a bit. That being said, I wish she'd now stop talking about muscle growth and 'gains' when she's on a cut... for someone who is apparently SO into all of the evidence base of health/fitness, why doesn't she talk about and explain what body recomposition is?!
I think her butt looks a bit flatter in the vlog than in photos. But we all know influencers enhance. I have seen a Youtube video from a gym/bodybuilding account called something like Team For Never Lean - they were a trio of serious gym bodies, all male. They used to pick apart the female fitness influencer stuff a bit, and they said that for some having a round butt is probably just never going to happen , and showing these edited photos to girls is unrealistic. Anatomical, depends on the length of your muscles, where they're attached etc...Not saying Emma hasn't changed her butt at all, just that she does show 'enhanced' photos from time to time.

Reactions: 9
Anyone taking one for the team and gonna watch her FAQ vid and report here?

If not I guess I can on 2x speed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone taking one for the team and gonna watch her FAQ vid and report here?

If not I guess I can on 2x speed
Nothing we don’t already know. She talked about how she’s coming out of her slump and has a ton of ideas for videos, wants more tattoos, has been diagnosed with ADHD but hasn’t don’t much past that about it, and she did say “Arms” was her new boy toy. He was the one in the Ibiza video and she said she got the nickname from “one of you guys” who commented about his arms in the video. Other than that, nothing else was that memorable.

She said she’s not doing vlogmas and her reason is because she’s not home every night and it’s not possible to daily vlog when you are with people who don’t want to be on camera. Basically she cba
I honestly can’t believe whoever said earlier that she calls Arms that because his arms were in the video was right 😭😭😭
Also saying how she’s being private with her relationship because “her last relationship was SOOO public” as if she’s Kim K

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said she’s not doing vlogmas and her reason is because she’s not home every night and it’s not possible to daily vlog when you are with people who don’t want to be on camera. Basically she cba
I honestly can’t believe whoever said earlier that she calls Arms that because his arms were in the video was right 😭😭😭
Also saying how she’s being private with her relationship because “her last relationship was SOOO public” as if she’s Kim K
Her last relationship was public because she used him as content.

Reactions: 18
OMG no waaaay, my boyfriend has arms too!!! So funny!!

Kidding, I don't have a boyfriend... 😐 but if I did, I wouldn't refer to him by such a stupid nickname 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol if she is keeping him private why did she leave a clip in last weeks vlog where he enters the room in a towel when she is doing her makeup

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Lol if she is keeping him private why did she leave a clip in last weeks vlog where he enters the room in a towel when she is doing her makeup
Exactly! If you watch it she actually moves to the side so that he’s visible on camera and laughs

She couldn’t even bring herself to say Tim’s name when she was talking about it in that Q&A. He wasnt just her “ex boyfriend” as she kept saying. He was a huge part of her channel, he was actually quite interesting and she got hours worth of content out of him.

I definitely get the impression that he decided he was more into men, left her and she’s still angry about it

Reactions: 13
I do feel sad for her over Tim - I hadn't realised he was anything other than straight (but I know a user here who went to same school has said he came out as bi in 6th form so I guess Emma would have been aware). I also remember she once claimed in a lockdown Q&A vid to be 'on the LGBTQ spectrum' and I wonder now if she said that for his benefit, to convince him that their relationship was queer rather than straight (but I'm straight and I don't know anything about being LGBTQ so I could be talking out of my behind). I remember a video years ago where they went to Brighton for Pride and it seemed to me like a couple of straight people just going there for the fun, but maybe it had more meaning for Tim.

I know it's a bit cringey when she starts going on about 'Arms' and keeping him 'private', but I do genuinely hope she's happy with him because break-ups for any reason hurt and to be fair, she does seem more alive at the moment.

I do know a woman whose husband let her for a man and she was gutted because there was infidelity and lies involved, but she did say it would have been the same if it was for another woman.

I do feel sad for her over Tim - I hadn't realised he was anything other than straight (but I know a user here who went to same school has said he came out as bi in 6th form so I guess Emma would have been aware). I also remember she once claimed in a lockdown Q&A vid to be 'on the LGBTQ spectrum' and I wonder now if she said that for his benefit, to convince him that their relationship was queer rather than straight (but I'm straight and I don't know anything about being LGBTQ so I could be talking out of my behind). I remember a video years ago where they went to Brighton for Pride and it seemed to me like a couple of straight people just going there for the fun, but maybe it had more meaning for Tim.

I know it's a bit cringey when she starts going on about 'Arms' and keeping him 'private', but I do genuinely hope she's happy with him because break-ups for any reason hurt and to be fair, she does seem more alive at the moment.

I do know a woman whose husband let her for a man and she was gutted because there was infidelity and lies involved, but she did say it would have been the same if it was for another woman.
yeah I agree! tbh (and obviously this isn't the case for all couples) I do think when people get together at school and stay together for many years quite often they don't get to explore themselves and their sexuality as much as you would when you're single and putting yourself out there a lot more/meeting new people, so I do think it's quite likely it was a mutual separation and definitely the best thing for both of them! Honestly wish them both the best

Reactions: 6
yeah I agree! tbh (and obviously this isn't the case for all couples) I do think when people get together at school and stay together for many years quite often they don't get to explore themselves and their sexuality as much as you would when you're single and putting yourself out there a lot more/meeting new people, so I do think it's quite likely it was a mutual separation and definitely the best thing for both of them! Honestly wish them both the best
I WHOLE heartedly agree. I am currently going through a breakup and, as the queer partner in a hetero-presenting relationship of five years, it's incredibly liberating but equally heartbreaking. I am so happy for Tim and sympathize with Emma. I hope she finds comfort and confidence in arms! It seems as though she is because I think he was in her 2-65 reel today?? Which, if that's the case, a complete 180 from what she said in her QnA lmao.

Reactions: 1
She keeps complaining about her dry skin. Wonder if she's still using the Skin + Me doser every single day... It's packed with Tretinoin

Reactions: 3
I hope she finds comfort and confidence in arms! It seems as though she is because I think he was in her 2-65 reel today?? Which, if that's the case, a complete 180 from what she said in her QnA lmao.
Is that him in the gym with her?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.