Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That navy and gold eye look is... something else... it looks good, but in a dramatic marvel movie villain way. It's just PAINTED on. I suppose it's subjective to taste but wow.

Reactions: 1
I have never got the ick more from anything than I do from her playing 'social butterfly' at the gym when her camera's on her.

Reactions: 16
I’m not a gym expert but what is this supposed to train?
Is she meant to be on her tip toes!?

I didn't even watch the vlog, I can't get past the simpering voice and weird fake smile at the start of each one.

Reactions: 5
Is she meant to be on her tip toes!?

I didn't even watch the vlog, I can't get past the simpering voice and weird fake smile at the start of each one.
I think being on your toes can sometimes target the glutes? But then I’m not sure in that movement is appropriate as it would surely impact your stability? I don’t know, I’m just a casual gym goer but if I was lifting like that I wouldn’t be on my toes.

Reactions: 3
You know in her Q&A video where she mentions her boyfriend respects her job which is nice because not everyone does? Do you reckon she was just talking about random dates or Tim?

You know in her Q&A video where she mentions her boyfriend respects her job which is nice because not everyone does? Do you reckon she was just talking about random dates or Tim?
I think she means legit everyone…. But after awhile he’ll learn too… that her “job” is her doing sweet duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What does this mean for those of us that aren’t familiar with Saffron? 😂
I’m not too familiar with her myself, but I remember her for one thing only and that is her rolling her eyes in a vlog bc her train was delayed due to someone jumping onto the tracks (or something very similar). She was trending on twitter for it being such an insensitive response from her, one of the first times i remember an influencer being called out so publicly

Haven't watched all of todays video but I always roll my eyes at influencers filming themselves on their boyfriends' shoulders to reach the top of the tree :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Haven't watched all of todays video but I always roll my eyes at influencers filming themselves on their boyfriends' shoulders to reach the top of the tree :sick:
Oh that’s so embarassing! They don’t even live together!

The dancing in the beginning of her new video is so gross and cringey. Also annoying that she said she wants to keep the relationship private then includes clips of him in her videos and constantly talks about it. Of course people are going to ask questions

Really thought he would have nicer arms😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The dancing in the beginning of her new video is so gross and cringey. Also annoying that she said she wants to keep the relationship private then includes clips of him in her videos and constantly talks about it. Of course people are going to ask questions

Why does he remind me of the ‘i’m panicking!! I’m gonna lose me job’ guy, i know that’s not a nice comparison sorry but its just where my brain went

• Haha
Reactions: 8

He actually looks like a child! Im shocked!

Reactions: 14

Idk why he's called arms but I definitely know why he's not called eyebrows....

Also the way she had her pjs tucked was not the most flattering

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s not at all what I expected! He must be pretty tiny too as looks as though they’re very close in height
How does one go from “keeping my relationship private” to vlogging them squeezing your bum and kissing? I know I called it but I didn’t think she would go from 0-100 that quick

Reactions: 20
She could squash his head with her thighs when she's on his shoulders

• Haha
Right? My husband is 6’2” he can damn well do it himself haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It made me laugh that she had to attempt the tree topper 3 times ….. poor bloke having to lug her up again and again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.