Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times can she feature her own arse in the same thumbnail? Six apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get it, i am not neurotypical myself and have struggled with my mental health so I definitely understand how difficult it can be - of course, I’m not denying that. I think my issues are mainly the lack of awareness and acnnowledgement of being able to do that and basically sacking off work for 18months or so but still being able to survive and do anything you want to as well as take the time for your mental health. And not being accountable or accepting that, as viewers/subscribers - they do have a say in your work ethic to a certain extent (as would a customer/manager whatever) as without people watching your content, you wouldn’t be able to fund doing less than the bare min at your job for a year and a half but still doing all the things that bring you joy and not struggling financially. Influencers have got on this little train where they think they don’t owe their subscribers anything and we should appreciate tit content that we know no effort has been put in to, consistently. That isn’t how it works when the reason you are in the position you are is because of the subscribers - if that makes sense. Oh and that also at one point in her life she was very consistent and had good content so why now, suddenly (coincidently when influencers are being paid more than ever) she literally does less than bare minimum. I think she uses her diagnoses as an excuse which is not fair to those who suffer in the real world but cannot falter due to personel circumstances is all.

Sorry for all the rants - she just grinds my gears! 🤣😅
100% agree with everything you've said here!

She evidently hates it otherwise we wouldn't get the constant excuses and the snarky comments about not owing anyone anything. I just think Emma's unwilling to give up the influencer lifestyle even though she evidently doesn't enjoy the work part... Which is probably why she feels so unfulfilled. I think she thinks her ADHD diagnosis and treatment is going to solve a lot of things and she's going to be mega productive and make all this great content. As did I, but I quickly realised that you still need to put in the internal self-work, and I highly doubt she's willing to do that

Reactions: 11
100% agree with everything you've said here!

She evidently hates it otherwise we wouldn't get the constant excuses and the snarky comments about not owing anyone anything. I just think Emma's unwilling to give up the influencer lifestyle even though she evidently doesn't enjoy the work part... Which is probably why she feels so unfulfilled. I think she thinks her ADHD diagnosis and treatment is going to solve a lot of things and she's going to be mega productive and make all this great content. As did I, but I quickly realised that you still need to put in the internal self-work, and I highly doubt she's willing to do that
100% - I just don't get the impression making content is her passion anymore. Surely would be less damaging for her (than constantly uploading bare-minimum content) to take a proper internet break so she can reset and think about what she actually wants to do/film.

Even with her fitness content it just feels too much like diet culture from her these days which I don't personally find enjoyable or motivational to watch - in her last video she was talking about 'discipline' and pushing herself to go to the gym even when she doesn't feel like it, and although I don't think she's the worst influencer out there by any means I think this kinda content can be really damaging to younger viewers or people prone to disordered eating.

I had to stop watching her fitness/training video .... terrible advice, terrible form, terrible everything. She really thinks she is so knowledgeable but I'm a qualified pt and I'm here to tell her if she is reading that she needs to stop putting out information like this

Reactions: 12
Has anyone had Emma's Too Faced advert come up on tiktok? Some commented 'polly pae' and made me laugh. Just came up again and it's been deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s put a disclaimer on that workout video but you can just tell she thinks she’s a pt by how she’s talking, also going on about for and how you start light until your form is there is bullshit, you can see she isn’t doing the full range of motion on the hip thrust, the shoulders are moving too much, it’s shocking!

I have said it before and this latest reel has made me want to say it again, you don’t need to take the barbell down to the floor in RDLs! That’s not the range of motion you need for the exercise and it causes unnecessary strain on your lower back!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Irrational thing about Emma that annoys me- why do we always see her emptying the dishwasher. I just can’t believe for once second that a singular person creates enough dishes to fill a dishwasher in a day

man’s also just watched her lates daily reel. Imagine being as work shy as Emma and STILL you get sent all this shite. Influencer culture is honestly disgraceful. Do brands actually think Emma is gonna give them a return on investment

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
An irrational thing that’s always annoyed me about Emma is her speaking about her “kit” and “clients” when it comes to makeup.

And the way in tutorials she says stuff like “you want to be doing this with you bronzer cause it’s the best way” even though last video she was doing something different. Acts as though she worked on a makeup counter for 15 years

Reactions: 12
I thought I'd try the vlog this week but I'm not even a minute in and she's showing her bare arse and doing some weird dancing in her underwear. A few minutes in she's mentioned Project 265 and being nearly at Project 50; I've still no idea what she means. Oh and a Skin & Me AD. I'm done. I lasted less than 3 minutes.

Is it normal to measure your thighs? It just makes me feel really sad seeing someone measuring their body like that but I don't know if that's a 'me' thing.

Reactions: 11
I thought I'd try the vlog this week but I'm not even a minute in and she's showing her bare arse and doing some weird dancing in her underwear. A few minutes in she's mentioned Project 265 and being nearly at Project 50; I've still no idea what she means. Oh and a Skin & Me AD. I'm done. I lasted less than 3 minutes.

Is it normal to measure your thighs? It just makes me feel really sad seeing someone measuring their body like that but I don't know if that's a 'me' thing.
I definitely think she has some disordered habits! How ever I go measure every part when I'm cutting to make an accurate diary

Reactions: 5
Irrational thing about Emma that annoys me- why do we always see her emptying the dishwasher. I just can’t believe for once second that a singular person creates enough dishes to fill a dishwasher in a day

man’s also just watched her lates daily reel. Imagine being as work shy as Emma and STILL you get sent all this shite. Influencer culture is honestly disgraceful. Do brands actually think Emma is gonna give them a return on investment
Does it show how little this high end stuff actually costs to produce (or is there something I don't understand about it, I genuinely don't know)?

I have never done it. I never measure anything though.

Is this not just weight gain rather than ‘booty gains’ (hate that phrase 🤢)
Is some of it photoshop/editing?

Yes it is. Measurements and progress photos are considered good tools to use when recomping your body because they can help give you a better picture of whether your body is changing in the way you want than just weight alone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.