Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how long until her new fella makes an appearance on her channel. She’s mentioning him in every video now it seems. Anyone come across his socials? I want to snoop😅

Reactions: 3
I can’t deal with her ego lifting hip thrusts with terrible form! Her entire upper body is on the bloody bench when she goes up including her arms! That’s the only reason she can do so much weight
The difference between her position and the guy she gyms with (PT?) 🙄

Reactions: 1
Is Tim in a new relationship? His latest tagged photo on insta maybe looks like something 🤔

Is Tim in a new relationship? His latest tagged photo on insta maybe looks like something 🤔
I bleeping. Love. That. For. Him. He truly had a glow up, inside and out. The curly mullet??? Hot. I am living. I always loved him, he deserves to be happy. Complete upgrade.

Also his partner seems so cool and fun and athletic. Like okay timmmmm we see youuuu

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone have screen grabs!?

Emma has uploaded 3 videos this week, must have realised her views have been steadily dropping.

Reactions: 2
The fact that the guy from the thumbnail isn’t even in the reel, why is she so attention seeking?! Definitely not a coincidence since those pictures with Tim were posted only 2 days ago

Reactions: 9
Knew it! Remember we called it in the thread that they broke up cos Tim came out!

Reactions: 6
Omg Tim's (assumed) partner is such a babe! And he has had such a glow up himself. Love it.

On a different note, I noticed that Sophdoeslife has started a discord server, is really killing it on TikTok, Insta e.t.c. I don't understand how Emma can justify her stagnant posting-a-vlog-and-photo-dump-once-a-week 'content' (unless she has an alcohol brand deal or a fitness challenge) when her close YouTuber friends are adapting with the times and really putting an effort into making their content work on new and popular platforms. Soph isn't perfect of course but I think she's really good at making popular content and she just makes Emma look like an amateur... Emma's fitness challenges would do really well on TikTok for example but she just can't be bothered to expand to other platforms and *actually* put in the effort to do something different to what she's always been doing. Yawn 🥱

Reactions: 14
Omg Tim's (assumed) partner is such a babe! And he has had such a glow up himself. Love it.

On a different note, I noticed that Sophdoeslife has started a discord server, is really killing it on TikTok, Insta e.t.c. I don't understand how Emma can justify her stagnant posting-a-vlog-and-photo-dump-once-a-week 'content' (unless she has an alcohol brand deal or a fitness challenge) when her close YouTuber friends are adapting with the times and really putting an effort into making their content work on new and popular platforms. Soph isn't perfect of course but I think she's really good at making popular content and she just makes Emma look like an amateur... Emma's fitness challenges would do really well on TikTok for example but she just can't be bothered to expand to other platforms and *actually* put in the effort to do something different to what she's always been doing. Yawn 🥱
That would take actual effort…..which I feel like she can’t really be arsed with, it always feels like she does the bare minimum these days!

Reactions: 4
I bleeping. Love. That. For. Him. He truly had a glow up, inside and out. The curly mullet??? Hot. I am living. I always loved him, he deserves to be happy. Complete upgrade.

Also his partner seems so cool and fun and athletic. Like okay timmmmm we see youuuu
He looks happy and like he's having a blast!

Reactions: 7
Happy for Tim, happy for Emma too I’m that sense. Their relationship was clearly more of a friendship and I think it would have been unfair on both of them to continue their romantic relationship.

Reactions: 11
I love that in Emma’s new reel the PT obviously made her go back to basics with her squats because usually she just likes weight on and as we know her form is terrible

Reactions: 4
I love that in Emma’s new reel the PT obviously made her go back to basics with her squats because usually she just likes weight on and as we know her form is terrible
You can literally see her leaning forward on her toes even while her PT is stood there 🤣🤣🤣 her form is so bad!

Does anyone have a link to Tim’s account? I only see one that looks old with hardly any posts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.