Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's also blatantly lied about some of the clothes by saying they've never been worn when there are pictures of her wearing them on her IG.
Or she’s exposed herself as only buying clothes for a pic on insta and then selling them on after once she’s got her “content”

Reactions: 10
Just catching up on the vlog... RE the whole Vinted thing, it feels so irresponsible for them to accept a sale on things that Emma's sister will be shipping, when she doesn't even have them yet and Emma has to ship them TO her first...
A) 2 loads of carbon emissions for the shipping and B) what if they get lost in transit between Emma sending them to her sister!? If I was a buyer, I'd want confirmation that my seller was shipping them direct to me not that it was being shipped from somewhere else first.

Also does anyone know if she's selling things from when she lost a bunch of weight that she's now too big for, or if she's selling things that fit her now with the expectation that she'll be in a smaller size again soon with the combo of Project 265 and ADHD meds (because the reality is that the ADHD meds WILL make her lose weight)

Reactions: 11
Just catching up on the vlog... RE the whole Vinted thing, it feels so irresponsible for them to accept a sale on things that Emma's sister will be shipping, when she doesn't even have them yet and Emma has to ship them TO her first...
A) 2 loads of carbon emissions for the shipping and B) what if they get lost in transit between Emma sending them to her sister!? If I was a buyer, I'd want confirmation that my seller was shipping them direct to me not that it was being shipped from somewhere else first.

Also does anyone know if she's selling things from when she lost a bunch of weight that she's now too big for, or if she's selling things that fit her now with the expectation that she'll be in a smaller size again soon with the combo of Project 265 and ADHD meds (because the reality is that the ADHD meds WILL make her lose weight)
I assume she had taken the photos and then put them in a bag bag for her sister to ship? She had a big bag in her car once when she was going to her sisters

Reactions: 2
How did she get an adhd assessment so fast? My OH has waited almost a year and got nothing

Reactions: 3
How did she get an adhd assessment so fast? My OH has waited almost a year and got nothing
I think she went private didn't she? I've not watched her last few videos bit remember her mentioning it ages ago

Reactions: 4
I assume she had taken the photos and then put them in a bag bag for her sister to ship? She had a big bag in her car once when she was going to her sisters
She said in the vlog that her sister had sold some of the listings and she was on her way to ship the items to her sister... Unless I misunderstood and she was actually doing the shipping to the buyer directly, but either way she definitely said she was on her way to the post office to ship some stuff for Vinted.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think she has PCOS - not trying to diagnose but she has some of the symptoms (if she is telling the truth when she complains lol) - like painful, irregular periods, thick noticable hair on her chin, difficulty losing weight (for the amount she works out id say this applies)

I can't with her instagram stories..... getting 10000 steps in the rain blah blah .... its November.... its england .... grow up

Reactions: 8
Ugh she boils my blood calling dieting a ‘cut’ and getting fat a ‘bulk’. No Emma you just ate tit and put on weight and now you’re dieting

Reactions: 25
I can’t deal with her ego lifting hip thrusts with terrible form! Her entire upper body is on the bloody bench when she goes up including her arms! That’s the only reason she can do so much weight

Reactions: 11
She sounded so condescending when addressing the overtraining, “I’ve been doing this for years!☺☺☺”. So she says she’s been doing four strength days together with four cardio days for a couple of years now and she knows it may seem excessive but it’s not like she’s gone from 0-100, okey so if you’ve done that consistently for years what’s up with these challenges and always “getting back on track”. I also hate how she’s calling herself a nerd, learning about body composition, nutrition etc. then how come in all these years she don’t have any muscle toning amongst all. She really annoys me lol

Reactions: 21
I find her really condescending generally. In the latest vlog the way she was like 'don't worry guys, the vlogs will be back to normal now' the tone she used was like she'd had 1000's of questions about it and peoples lives depend on watching her fanny around chopping veg, putting on makeup and going to the gym🙄
I'm intrigued to know what the new fella is like though, and how he puts up with her 'quirky' ways 🙄🤢😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
this is very petty but... is it just me who finds it really jarring she needs to call everything she does a 'project'? Like project265, project10 pan, was there a project 50 too? Comes across so pretentious - stop trying to make doing your life admin consistently into a trend lmao!

a couple years ago when i used to watch her more often she'd always mention project 10 pan and i had absolutely no idea what that was - and tbh still don't bcs if it was only using 10 make up products i dont know how she can pretend to have done that when influencers get so much pr 😂 and with project265(🤢) you can just say you wanna lose some weight before your birthday, you don't need to act like you're starting some trend when the goal isn't relevant for anyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 23
this is very petty but... is it just me who finds it really jarring she needs to call everything she does a 'project'? Like project265, project10 pan, was there a project 50 too? Comes across so pretentious - stop trying to make doing your life admin consistently into a trend lmao!

a couple years ago when i used to watch her more often she'd always mention project 10 pan and i had absolutely no idea what that was - and tbh still don't bcs if it was only using 10 make up products i dont know how she can pretend to have done that when influencers get so much pr 😂 and with project265(🤢) you can just say you wanna lose some weight before your birthday, you don't need to act like you're starting some trend when the goal isn't relevant for anyone else
Totally! She never really explained what the project was, but I believe it prevented her from buying new make-up until she had finished one of the ten.... which was a complete farce because she was gifted PR packages of new make-up every week 😂 it's hardly a challenge to not buy anything new when you get sent free stuff all the time.

Was there not also some project or "challenge" to wear a different lipstick every day? Ooooft the thrill...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally! She never really explained what the project was, but I believe it prevented her from buying new make-up until she had finished one of the ten.... which was a complete farce because she was gifted PR packages of new make-up every week 😂 it's hardly a challenge to not buy anything new when you get sent free stuff all the time.

Was there not also some project or "challenge" to wear a different lipstick every day? Ooooft the thrill...
I also remember when she was doing the project 10 pan that when Jamie Genevieve launched her brand, Emma had basically the whole collection on her birthday wish list for her family to gift her. Then claimed it wasn’t against the project rules because she wasn’t buying it but she was still getting more makeup. It’s obscene the amount of stuff these influencers have a receive for free imo.

Reactions: 10
She sounded so condescending when addressing the overtraining, “I’ve been doing this for years!☺☺☺”. So she says she’s been doing four strength days together with four cardio days for a couple of years now and she knows it may seem excessive but it’s not like she’s gone from 0-100, okey so if you’ve done that consistently for years what’s up with these challenges and always “getting back on track”. I also hate how she’s calling herself a nerd, learning about body composition, nutrition etc. then how come in all these years she don’t have any muscle toning amongst all. She really annoys me lol
she has been in a binge and restrict cycle for years! Hence why she has 0 muscle because she can’t stay consistent. She is so annoying honestly

Reactions: 12
So her weight started at 12 and a half stone? She looks a lot smaller than that to me. She’s quite short too isnt she?

So her weight started at 12 and a half stone? She looks a lot smaller than that to me. She’s quite short too isnt she?
As someone who flirts between 10-11st I'd say that's about right, not sure how tall she is though

As someone who flirts between 10-11st I'd say that's about right, not sure how tall she is though
Agree, she looks like she’s quite dense if you know what I mean (not in a mean way I also weigh more than people think as I must hold weight like Emma does)

Yeah, Im a regular gym goer and have been flirting with 12-12.5 stone for a while, and I’m slimmer than Emma appears to be in photos but she’s also shorter than I am. So I’d say it seems about right :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.