Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is 2.5+ hours of exercise in one day at all sustainable and nobody on her Insta is calling her out for promoting it? Just imagine how fatigued her muscles are right now, she thinks she'll make amazing progress but somehow forgets she literally needs rest to help recovery. This girl grinds my gears thinking she is the queen of fitness but clearly knows nowt 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 14
How is 2.5+ hours of exercise in one day at all sustainable and nobody on her Insta is calling her out for promoting it? Just imagine how fatigued her muscles are right now, she thinks she'll make amazing progress but somehow forgets she literally needs rest to help recovery. This girl grinds my gears thinking she is the queen of fitness but clearly knows nowt 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Exactly, she doesn’t need to be doing so much! I’ve been doing 4 gym workouts a week, have a calorie and step goal, my workouts are an hour long with progressive overload and lifting heavy, with plenty of rest days and I’ve seen so much progress in three months! She doesn’t need to do all this and she will eventually cause herself an injury or fall off and be endlessly repeating this cycle 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Very annoyed at today’s video. I was looking through her playlists like 2 weeks ago and noticed an unlisted video. I clicked and watched, noticed it only had a couple of views at the time and I thought it was weird I could even watch an unlisted video. Surprise! It was today’s video with her in the smiley face sweater. The only thing different was the clips of her food and working out at the beginning that was added to this new version. She also mentions she’s filming the video on day 5 of Project 265 yet she doesn’t post until day 27? I think we know what’s going on at this point, Em.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very annoyed at today’s video. I was looking through her playlists like 2 weeks ago and noticed an unlisted video. I clicked and watched, noticed it only had a couple of views at the time and I thought it was weird I could even watch an unlisted video. Surprise! It was today’s video with her in the smiley face sweater. The only thing different was the clips of her food and working out at the beginning that was added to this new version. She also mentions she’s filming the video on day 5 of Project 265 yet she doesn’t post until day 27? I think we know what’s going on at this point, Em.
It’s basically the ad campaign she had to postpone. 😬

Reactions: 6
What's with the Sunbeams Jess impression at the start when she says 'hi my loves' :ROFLMAO: so no weekly vlog again. I started watching but I've got no interest

Reactions: 6
What's with the Sunbeams Jess impression at the start when she says 'hi my loves' :ROFLMAO: so no weekly vlog again. I started watching but I've got no interest
She’s been doing it for awhile, her voice changes too to some high pitch cute one…. It’s not

and then you’ll get her chewing gum on the other extreme!

Reactions: 8
I thought she said this week's vlog would be a longer one to compensate for none last week, but no it's content she filmed 20 days ago. Fitbit is pouring money down the drain working with her.

Reactions: 12
Of course no vlog either! It's all going on insta for project 265 instead! I reckon FitBit must be paying her a duck-load so she doesn't need the vlogs to bump up her ad revenue.

Anyone else think the resurgence of these """""wellness"""" (aka thinly veiled weight loss and fitness) challenges — generally, not just for Emma — like 75 Hard/Soft and now Project 265 are a sign of 'thin is in' and diet culture making a comeback after a few years of the body positive movement gaining traction? Influencers like Emma will lap it up once again and repackage it as self-care because it gets views and makes them lots of money. And then again in a year or two they will all come out of the woodwork and say how they were obsessed, borderline orthorexic, and did it so unhealthily even though it looked like the perfect lifestyle on social media. I almost can't blame Emma for her weight cycling and promotion of these extreme diets.... It's the diet industry re-gaining control. Doesn't excuse her laziness with uploads though 😂

Reactions: 14
She's already done this cycle. Came out before saying she was unhealthy with her weight loss and disordered

Reactions: 4
Of course no vlog either! It's all going on insta for project 265 instead! I reckon FitBit must be paying her a duck-load so she doesn't need the vlogs to bump up her ad revenue.

Anyone else think the resurgence of these """""wellness"""" (aka thinly veiled weight loss and fitness) challenges — generally, not just for Emma — like 75 Hard/Soft and now Project 265 are a sign of 'thin is in' and diet culture making a comeback after a few years of the body positive movement gaining traction? Influencers like Emma will lap it up once again and repackage it as self-care because it gets views and makes them lots of money. And then again in a year or two they will all come out of the woodwork and say how they were obsessed, borderline orthorexic, and did it so unhealthily even though it looked like the perfect lifestyle on social media. I almost can't blame Emma for her weight cycling and promotion of these extreme diets.... It's the diet industry re-gaining control. Doesn't excuse her laziness with uploads though 😂
Totally agree. It’s a trend and it’s coming back round. I got a bit unhealthily obsessed around the time GraceFitUK was big. Even she’s moved away from it but I do think you can see the tides changing again, albeit a little different to last time. Health is great and that’s something we should all look after, but there are extremes.

Reactions: 5
Soooo, not happening then 🙃🤣 place your bets, what will next Sunday’s ‘as usual’ excuse be - dropped the weights on the camera? Deleted the footage she forgot to record? Got stewed apples in the lens??

Absolute pisstake to say they’ll be back as usual 🤣
7461E104-AEFE-4876-8767-C6914C7F798F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Basically she's panicking as she didn't manage to deliver the content Fitbit wanted when she tried to do the Hot Girl crap in the Summer (surprise surprise) so now everything is on hold so she can quickly put something together.

Reactions: 3
Soooo, not happening then 🙃🤣 place your bets, what will next Sunday’s ‘as usual’ excuse be - dropped the weights on the camera? Deleted the footage she forgot to record? Got stewed apples in the lens??

Absolute pisstake to say they’ll be back as usual 🤣View attachment 1693405
Personally it seems a little clickbaity that she put progress photos in the thumbnail but didn’t share them in the video.
Plus seems very lazy that she’s posted this now but clearly filmed it early last month as she continuously says she’s on day 5 when she’s recording that video.

Reactions: 9
Personally it seems a little clickbaity that she put progress photos in the thumbnail but didn’t share them in the video.
Plus seems very lazy that she’s posted this now but clearly filmed it early last month as she continuously says she’s on day 5 when she’s recording that video.
She’s recycled these same before pics so many times now too

Reactions: 8
It amazes me how stuck in a binge and restrict cycle she is. She goes months without exercise and eating healthy and then all of a sudden starts to do 2+ hours of exercise a day. Surely this isn’t healthy for her body?! On her latest post a back day is enough, the step class is excessive! It’s no wonder she goes back to doing no or little exercise her body must get exhausted.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why the hell is her sister listing her stuff on Vinted for her? Her sister who has a baby. And Emma does duck all.

Reactions: 12
I use Vinted a lot and work full time. Yes it does take time to take photos and upload, and then post the stuff, but you account for that. If I ever don’t feel I can do it or work is too hectic, I pop my page onto holiday mode. It can get overwhelming so I understand that but there’s ways around it. If the sister offered then I guess that’s fine, even more so if she enjoys doing it, I just can’t imagine having the time Emma does and not doing it myself.

Reactions: 7
She's also blatantly lied about some of the clothes by saying they've never been worn when there are pictures of her wearing them on her IG.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.