Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her weight started at 12 and a half stone? She looks a lot smaller than that to me. She’s quite short too isnt she?
I think that's about right. I'm a lot taller (five 9) and I'm on the lean side of medium, a comfy size 12 in most things. I weight about 10 and a half to 11 stone.

Maybe that’s why Emma’s launches “arms”

Ps who the duck is doing this in Tesco
Narcissists

Reactions: 3
She keeps referring to her boyfriend in the weekly vlog saying about leaving stuff at his house. I can’t work out what she’s calling him though? Sounds like she’s calling him arms 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not watched her vlogs in months but decided to put it on whilst I had lunch.
The red hair really really is so much better than the blonde, even her makeup looks better. She mentioned about preferring being blonde so I still don’t think it’s made her realise darker suits her more.
The excuse of not filming because it’s dark. If she was a proper YouTuber she would have lights that she could use. Or maybe she does but is too lazy.
The guys name came up on subtitles as Arms and that’s how it sounded to me too. She’s following someone called Ary so maybe that’s him and she calls him arms for whatever reason

Reactions: 9
I assumed she was calling him “arms” because he’s been in some pics but not is face? Like people have just seen his arms, but maybe not lol

Reactions: 3
so she’s actually saying arms! I was questioning myself and thought maybe he was some posh boy with a name like aaaahms or something

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s friends on fb with someone with the last name Armstrong so maybe arms is a nickname for that? Hard to tell from pics and he doesn’t have any recent ones and you can’t see much of the bf from that reel pic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like the hair, I think an even darker reddish-brown would also look good. If it was me, I'd get a permanent one - I couldn't be doing with constant refreshing - but maybe she's still deciding whether or not to keep it.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never been huge into makeup so maybe this is an ignorant question or observation, but does all the makeup she use actually look good in person? Isn’t the point of these tutorials to inspire people to copy the look? She’s using multiple types of the same product and I just can’t get over how many products and layers there are. Sure it looks nice on camera, but I can’t imagine this makeup actually looking good in person.

Reactions: 9
I like the hair, I think an even darker reddish-brown would also look good. If it was me, I'd get a permanent one - I couldn't be doing with constant refreshing - but maybe she's still deciding whether or not to keep it.
To be fair I have hair a similar colour and it's suppose to be permanent it does fade regardless I use a glow mask to freshen it up once a week

Reactions: 4
I’ve never been huge into makeup so maybe this is an ignorant question or observation, but does all the makeup she use actually look good in person? Isn’t the point of these tutorials to inspire people to copy the look? She’s using multiple types of the same product and I just can’t get over how many products and layers there are. Sure it looks nice on camera, but I can’t imagine this makeup actually looking good in person.
I think you're right. I like to watch the makeup tutorials not so much to copy the looks but to find out about good products and just out of interest. I think they would look a bit overdone in real life and my one big question is how can you wear foundation or bronzer on your actual neck and not end up with it all over your clothes? I just wear stuff on my face and try to use the right colour so you can't see a difference in the neck (and if anyone can, I don't really care anyway).

Reactions: 5
I think they would look a bit overdone in real life and my one big question is how can you wear foundation or bronzer on your actual neck and not end up with it all over your clothes? I just wear stuff on my face and try to use the right colour so you can't see a difference in the neck (and if anyone can, I don't really care anyway).
I put my foundation and bronzer down my neck because I’m mega pale and everything is too dark for me. The only issue I ever have is when I’m taking clothes off and if it rubs against my face but normally I try and hold it so it doesn’t. But I wash tops every time I wear them so it’s not really a big problem if they do get some makeup on
Saying that it does fill me with fear when you see someone wearing a coat or something and the collar is covered in makeup, not sure how that happens as I’ve never had that problem

Reactions: 1
I put my foundation and bronzer down my neck because I’m mega pale and everything is too dark for me. The only issue I ever have is when I’m taking clothes off and if it rubs against my face but normally I try and hold it so it doesn’t. But I wash tops every time I wear them so it’s not really a big problem if they do get some makeup on
Saying that it does fill me with fear when you see someone wearing a coat or something and the collar is covered in makeup, not sure how that happens as I’ve never had that problem
Your reasoning for carrying the make up application down your neck makes total sense, but for emma I think it's because she neglects the maintenance of her severe fake tan. So on any given day she falls on a wide spectrum of colors and has to constantly adjust her face and neck to match the rest of her body. Her make up and tan would benefit from emma choosing a far lighter tone. Auburn hair looks fantastic on lighter skin tones too!! I don't understand her logic. I'd rather impress a more pale, yet natural skin tone than look orange and peely all the time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.