Emma's Rectangle #5 Vlog fails, grimy nails, fake lips the size of two fat snails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its giving 'my dog ate my homework' how do her fans not see through this???
She couldn't even be bothered to finish her story, the clip cuts out without a real apology or update on when we'll see the footage. She truly is the most garbage youtuber.

Also couldn't she have edited it by now?? Used her spare SD card reader on Monday and uploaded a vlog??

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She said in her stories about the vlog, that the laptop fell off the bed and that she wasn’t at home to grab a spare reader, so she’s still hinting towards this new fella.

Also I don’t follow her, but I watch the odd video of this 265 thing and she’s doing 90 minute gym sessions as well as spin and step?! That’s a long gym session even without the extra bit, there’s not need to stay at the gym for over an hour you’re just fatiguing the muscles for no extra reason. A longer workout doesn’t make it more successful, this is so unsustainable imho

Reactions: 14
She said in her stories about the vlog, that the laptop fell off the bed and that she wasn’t at home to grab a spare reader, so she’s still hinting towards this new fella.

Also I don’t follow her, but I watch the odd video of this 265 thing and she’s doing 90 minute gym sessions as well as spin and step?! That’s a long gym session even without the extra bit, there’s not need to stay at the gym for over an hour you’re just fatiguing the muscles for no extra reason. A longer workout doesn’t make it more successful, this is so unsustainable imho
her metabolism must be such a state by this point tbh

Reactions: 8
God she is just so full of tit, she needs serious help. If I just didn’t complete my week’s work and blamed my ‘broken’ whatever then i’d probablt be brought in to a meeting. Never mind if it were happening semi regularly. She takes the absolute piss with her work ethic it’s disgusting quite frankly

Reactions: 13
Also no vlog next Sunday because she's going to upload a project 265 thing instead? 😂 Emma, those should be additional videos! Does she really only do one video per week now?

I don't even watch the vlogs, but I do enjoy you guys giving a run down on here. Always guaranteed laughs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

She might be doing a lot of walking round and chatting and those silly little dances at the gym. I agree, though - if you've done the 90 min gym session, do the step cardio the next day and the spin the day after. Most people would have to because they wouldn't have time.

Reactions: 8
Of course it was gifted but I think the orange hair really suits her!
The colour looks good on her, but the actual dye job looks a little patchy in the photos she’s posted
I am also a fake redhead and I’m happy paying for my hair to be done and look decent 😂

Reactions: 6
Yeah I like the hair. Better than the weird grey she’s had

Also, was just looking on Emma’s insta. Literally one of her thumbnails are from her actual project 265 reels? Don’t know if it’s the laziness or the narcissism

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was prepared to hate the hair but it’s sooo much better. Brightens up her face

Reactions: 2
Really interested to see how her hair fades bcos it looks much darker at the roots than throughout hair, glad she didn’t pay for it 🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
Really interested to see how her hair fades bcos it looks much darker at the roots than throughout hair, glad she didn’t pay for it 🥴🥴
To be fair I'm naturally dark and currently orange and it fades nicely and blends in 🤷‍♀️ her hair is now the only thing unboring about her 🤣

Also I do wish she would give up with the horrible gappy fringe

Reactions: 5
Emma has nearly 3 hours of working out in her latest reel, it's so unhealthy and unrealistic.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So over the Gilmore Girls content. Never watched the show, can’t relate and it’s old AF.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.