Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly she's such an entitled little madam. How dare the men in the garage not do a good enough job of cleaning your car for you. Especially considering how busy you are, OH WAIT you've done nothing all week again.

The crying about being able to hug people really got on my tits, this girl has been seeing everyone and their nan throughout all this, not social distancing at all, so why would she care about being "allowed" to hug people when she hasn't been sticking to the guidelines anyway?

Her attitude about how running a 5K should be easy as well absolutely stinks, she is alienating so many people, and she really needs to get over herself because she really isn't all that. She's hardly someone we watch looking for inspiration or to watch for a certain lifestyle, she comes across as dull as dishwater because she puts zero effort into her videos.

Reactions: 16
She's lazy in all other aspects of her life, but I think it's clear that she does put a lot of work into her exercise (healthily done or not). The issue is that she completely ruins this for herself. The fact that she is seemingly so unmotivated in most areas of her life completely invalidates all the hard work she actually puts in with her exercise.

She can only exercise like she does because she basically does nothing else. What's inspirational about that? If you gave any able-bodied person unlimited time, a healthy bank account, and no other worries or responsibilities, they'd also be able to carry out the one thing they decide to obsess over to a high standard.

If she acknowledged her privilege, became self-aware, and did a healthy amount of work alongside her exercise it would actually make her content a lot more impressive and aspirational. I'd definitely be up for learning how to balance all of that.

Reactions: 14
She's lazy in all other aspects of her life, but I think it's clear that she does put a lot of work into her exercise (healthily done or not). The issue is that she completely ruins this for herself. The fact that she is seemingly so unmotivated in most areas of her life completely invalidates all the hard work she actually puts in with her exercise.

She can only exercise like she does because she basically does nothing else. What's inspirational about that? If you gave any able-bodied person unlimited time, a healthy bank account, and no other worries or responsibilities, they'd also be able to carry out the one thing they decide to obsess over to a high standard.

If she acknowledged her privilege, became self-aware, and did a healthy amount of work alongside her exercise it would actually make her content a lot more impressive and aspirational. I'd definitely be up for learning how to balance all of that.
I totally agree with the sentiment of this but I have to disagree somewhat. It's only her work that suffers for it, she doesn't let it get in the way of her social life or her beauty appointments, but never has time to do any work. I think the majority of us prioritise getting our work done first to then enable us to have time to fit all the fun stuff in but she seems to do it the other way around. It's the attitude around it all that bothers me, don't say you don't have time, you've got plenty of time, you'd just rather do other stuff and you've put it off. This whole bullshit around her being a perfectionist is ridiculous. A perfectionist wouldn't film in such a messy and dirty environment for youtube!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god please dont let the announcement be that she is going on prep for a bikini comp ... if she does then im done

• Haha
Reactions: 5
idk why its pissed me off but noticed she copied megan ellaby's attempt at a joke with her nails on ig??? 'fRiEd eGGs oR DaISiEs' its pretty obvious bc its not a duck ugly jumper emma

Lots of people becoming boring, self obsessed and condescending about fitness once they lose weight, she is one of them.

Reactions: 15
Only 5 minutes into this week's vlog and currently watching her get ready (after going to the gym, stewing apples and dancing around her kitchen - rushed off her feet). I cannot quite get my head around the amount of makeup she wears. I have just watched her apply 2 different blushers (one on top of the other), 2 different bronzer/contour products, highlight, soap on her brows, a billion coats of foundation, concealer and powder...It's mad 😳 and all that just to mince about her flat.

Also the moaning about building work is sooooo irritating. I guess noisy building work is only okay when she is refurbishing her flat, eh?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sorry for the double post BUT she hired an editor to (and I quote) "make more time for me". Is she having a laugh? 😐...😑

Reactions: 17
Oh god please dont let the announcement be that she is going on prep for a bikini comp ... if she does then im done
I reckon she's signed up for a marathon - can't be a coincidence that she's suddenly started mentioning running a lot more in recent vlogs

Just watched her 'Few Recent Outfits' reel. She has the dress sense of a demented 7 year old. I know because I have one 😂😂😂😂

Spots? Stripes? Flowers? Stars? Nope - ALL THE PATTERNS AND ALL THE COLOURS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think her fashion sense is okay but she’s taken it to the extreme and it’s now very try hard. Just putting things together and hoping it looks cool, kind of thing.

Reactions: 4
She's actually not given herself very much time at all. Brighton mara is September which means she has just under 4 months

Reactions: 3
She's actually not given herself very much time at all. Brighton mara is September which means she has just under 4 months
But this is Emma! She thinks she knows best and has probably started “semi training” hence why the other week she had to run before she started editing the weekly vlog

Reactions: 7
But this is Emma! She thinks she knows best and has probably started “semi training” hence why the other week she had to run before she started editing the weekly vlog
By the looks of her Strava she hasn't really done much lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.