Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she got her nails done... so that’s why she left filming to the last minute, more important things to do than her job obv

Reactions: 11
Please. No. She's not complaining about having a period every 6 weeks. Had to switch off. Love if you can sit and chat to camera and edit photos your pain is nowhere close to what most of us go through. I literally pass out and scream into pillows and have a 9 day period every 2 and a half weeks. She has no idea what other people have to put up with. Sorry for the TMI but seriously she has no idea about real life.
this omg last year i'd have 14 days on 10 days off!! a logical reason to complain about a long cycle is if trying to conceive, and losing a lot of weight has probably affected her period too

Reactions: 2
So, that haul answers our questions about where those teacher reels clothes came from! Kudos to her for shopping second hand I guess, even if she didn't need any of it.

You heard it here first, a men's t shirt with holes in it is a little bit of luxury.

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over how cool toned her roots are and how warm and golden the ends of her hair are, it doesn’t look too great.

Reactions: 1
I think Emma is one of those people that looks like they aren’t actually meant to be small. IMO her head looks too big for her body there?
She is most likely exhausting herself with the constant thoughts of diet/exercise which is why she always feels burnt out
I really thought it was a fun house mirror.... or that she was leaning Michael Jackson style towards it.

Monday
A walk, where Emma identifies 'a donkey!' And doesn't show us, we just get the usual view of her own face
So.. we get to see the donkey
🤐

Last edited:
So, that haul answers our questions about where those teacher reels clothes came from! Kudos to her for shopping second hand I guess, even if she didn't need any of it.

You heard it here first, a men's t shirt with holes in it is a little bit of luxury.
Okay, I caved, I watched it and here I am again.

I don't understand the clothes, any of them, they're so ugly. Maybe it's me being out of touch, but all the clothes seem like they won't age well, I can't imagine people looking back in a few years and being like "oh yes, the cow print jeans and padlock necklaces, they are still so chic."

And Emma, please stop thinking you can wear jumpers and blazers as dresses, they're all still so short, even if you size up. It does not look good.

Indeed kudos to some being from depop but so much of it is still from fast fashion and 4 versions etc, it's all so completely unnecessary. Especially because when does she ever wear any of these clothes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can’t get over how cool toned her roots are and how warm and golden the ends of her hair are, it doesn’t look too great.
I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out and I can't stop now. It looks terrible

Also I can't believe she filmed with a bloody mic in shot

• Haha
I hadn't noticed until you pointed it out and I can't stop now. It looks terrible

Also I can't believe she filmed with a bloody mic in shot
If I was travelling halfway up the country to get my hair done, I would expect better than that. Oh well, at least it was free :rolleyes:

I haven't watched it but her latest vid keeps being recommended to me. The thumbnail is making me irrationally angry.

‘Retail therapy? We don't know her’ wut? What? That makes no sense. And why is she scowling? It's weird.

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched it but her latest vid keeps being recommended to me. The thumbnail is making me irrationally angry.

‘Retail therapy? We don't know her’ wut? What? That makes no sense. And why is she scowling? It's weird.
I didn't even notice this.... I agree that it makes no sense because this IS retail therapy!? To be fair, I'd be pulling a similar facial expression if I'd paid good money for this selection
Screenshot_20210514-122200_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I didn't even notice this.... I agree that it makes no sense because this IS retail therapy!? To be fair, I'd be pulling a similar facial expression if I'd paid good money for this selection View attachment 573640
This is a classic example of a very straight person "becoming obsessed with queer culture"(read: watching Drag Race) and then trying to use phrases they don't understand the meaning of, in completely the wrong context. I have an acquaintance who does this, just hears people saying cultural memes and repeats without any reference point and it always CLANGS.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For those of us who know and love watch Helen, Emma mentioned having lunch dessert this week...

The cringe of filming herself crying about the possibility of being able to hug people. I know we all have different opinions on that rule being relaxed, but why would anyone's first thought be 'best grab the camera and capture this single tear!'

Emma has also hired an editor. She hasn't talked about how stressed/ busy she is this week, but it seems rude not to give a rundown of the working week anyway.

The reference to her being in a great mood.... I'd be ecstatic as well if this was how much work I had to do!

Monday
Goes to the gym
Stews some apples
AD for Hello Fresh
Films a video
AD for Hello Fresh again

Tuesday (described as the most productive day she's had in a long time!)
Does a run ('just a 5k' erm... ok)
Gets her nails done
Films 2 videos and some clips for another (MUCH PRODUCTIVE, SUCH WORK)

Wednesday
Does some editing
Goes on a walk
Makes a Hello Fresh but doesn't tell us what it is (I'm guessing a curry, anyone else?)

Thursday (Someone's been tangoed)
Goes to the gym
Does some baking in what looks like her grubby gym gear

Friday
Finally gets the car sorted out and takes it for an MOT
Goes to the pub

Saturday
Spin class
Films a baking video
Goes to the pub again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For those of us who know and love watch Helen, Emma mentioned having lunch dessert this week...

The cringe of filming herself crying about the possibility of being able to hug people. I know we all have different opinions on that rule being relaxed, but why would anyone's first thought be 'best grab the camera and capture this single tear!'

Emma has also hired an editor. She hasn't talked about how stressed/ busy she is this week, but it seems rude not to give a rundown of the working week anyway.

The reference to her being in a great mood.... I'd be ecstatic as well if this was how much work I had to do!

Monday
Goes to the gym
Stews some apples
AD for Hello Fresh
Films a video
AD for Hello Fresh again

Gets her nails done

Wednesday
Does some editing
Goes on a walk
Makes a Hello Fresh but doesn't tell us what it is (I'm guessing a curry, anyone else?)

Goes to the gym

Friday
Goes to the pub

Saturday
Spin class
Films a baking video
Goes to the pub again
I wish this was my idea of being busy 😭

Reactions: 5

Monday
Goes to the gym
Stews some apples
AD for Hello Fresh
Films a video
AD for Hello Fresh again

Gets her nails done

Wednesday
Does some editing
Goes on a walk

Goes to the gym

Friday
Goes to the pub

Saturday
Spin class
Films a baking video
Goes to the pub again
Emma managing to spread most people's Monday out over a full week and then crying about how busy she is.

Also did anyone else think her attitude when the MOT people didn't clean the inside of her car was just...gross? She's so entitled.

Monday
Goes to the gym
Stews some apples
AD for Hello Fresh
Films a video
AD for Hello Fresh again

Gets her nails done

Wednesday
Does some editing
Goes on a walk

Goes to the gym

Friday
Goes to the pub

Saturday
Spin class
Films a baking video
Goes to the pub again
THIS. 🙌🏻

I currently have a full time job, and for the last month or so I’ve been struggling really really badly with my mental health. Today was my first day back after 3 week off (2 off sick, one was annual leave). Even being back in that place for 8 hours, has set me right back again. I am trying to get a new job so I can get out of the situation altogether, but I think we all know this is much easier said than done. In the meantime I’ve asked to cut my hours down to 4 days a week, Ah on will make my finances a bit tight but I’d rather that than struggle mentally day after day.

Anyway, excuse my rambling, and this isn’t just something that relevant to Emma, but when I see someone have the loveliest week like this, it makes me really sad. She has so much ‘me time’, most of us can only dream of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
THIS. 🙌🏻

I currently have a full time job, and for the last month or so I’ve been struggling really really badly with my mental health. Today was my first day back after 3 week off (2 off sick, one was annual leave). Even being back in that place for 8 hours, has set me right back again. I am trying to get a new job so I can get out of the situation altogether, but I think we all know this is much easier said than done. In the meantime I’ve asked to cut my hours down to 4 days a week, Ah on will make my finances a bit tight but I’d rather that than struggle mentally day after day.

Anyway, excuse my rambling, and this isn’t just something that relevant to Emma, but when I see someone have the loveliest week like this, it makes me really sad. She has so much ‘me time’, most of us can only dream of that.
I hope things get better for you, it's so tough working somewhere that you're not happy. I empathise because last year my job it was causing so much anxiety and making me so miserable (thankfully I've left now). Really hope you get something else soon and that the 4 day week helps. Everyone deserves a job that they enjoy, or at the very least doesn't make them unwell!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.