Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could tell 100% she's happier in this weeks vlog, think its weird she's stopped her coaching like surely she needs it more then ever now

Reactions: 1
I agree with her reasoning for not having a coach that is focused on check-ins, strength etc but I think she really needs to get a running coach for her marathon training

Reactions: 6
I know I'm going to be in the minority here but I actually quite liked the dominoes ad 🤣
Haha I didn't mind the concept, just didn't like the voice over and the faces she always pulls 😆 I do like that it's something a bit different though. Annoyingly, I know fancy some Domino's

Reactions: 2
might just be a me thing but it pisses me off when influencers lose weight and then wear clothes that aren't inclusive of their previous size!! like the cream shorts in her first reel for george / asda only go up to a 14 (which is an XL apparently). The emma 18 months ago who attracted a big chunk of her current audience wouldn't be able to wear them, so why actively promote something that isn't even straight size inclusive?

Reactions: 8
So so sorry if I've done this wrong or something but I've never made a thread before and this one is way over due lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.