Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's such a good point, she could use everyone's favourite buzz word.... Declutter! People seem to love a cleaning time lapse as well.
Would require Emma to actually do something, they always seem to have a messy kitchen despite having a dish washer etc, her bedroom is always piled high with clothes yet we see her in the same stuff a lot. Dunno how Tim puts up with it tbh

Reactions: 10
The entitled attitude is something else! Like really moaning about people WORKING and making noise when you literally sit on your arse or go out with your mates all day everyday I actually used to really like Emma but this lock down had really shown what a entitled privileged spoilt brat. I’m deleting her on everything

Reactions: 20
The entitled attitude is something else! Like really moaning about people WORKING and making noise when you literally sit on your arse or go out with your mates all day everyday I actually used to really like Emma but this lock down had really shown what a entitled privileged spoilt brat. I’m deleting her on everything
At this point she just seems like a wannabe socialite, rich girl than a youtuber 🙄 she belongs on Made In Chelsea - although she wouldn’t turn up for the shooting days 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where's @Tom_Nook at with the vlog/daily breakdown for those who don't wanna give Emma views?
I couldn't even bring myself to watch it 🤣

Summary from watching it on double speed:

Monday
A walk, where Emma identifies 'a donkey!' And doesn't show us, we just get the usual view of her own face
She shoots some photos for a brand of some neon eyeliner then takes the day off to chill

Tuesday
She's now mentioned the bank holiday 4/5 times and we're two minutes in, is she actually a bank?
She has a typical 'first day of her period day' which we can assume means that she did no work

Wednesday (I honestly can't tell if this was her new day off, or a normal work day)
Shows herself looking bloated.... she looks like a normal slim woman, I genuinely can't see what she's talking about
Goes for lunch and shopping with her friend
(Emma almost wears a normal jeans and a t shirt outfit, which looks lovely, but wears an ill fitting green jacket, blue turtle neck and pulled up white ankle socks instead)

Thursday
She's done some skincare and had a nice cup of tea
Emma tells us we are allowed weeks where we are a bit low and she feels so drained (she hasn't done anything?!)
Does some admin bits and replies to some emails, edits captions, edits some photos
She might have a nap then do a spin class and go to bed
Apparently lots of people like the vlogs because of how realistic they are (oh how I laughed!) She says people want to watch a normal life being lived (THIS IS NOT A NORMAL LIFE, THE REST OF US DO NOT LIVE LIKE THIS)
Emma and Tim make quesadillas

Friday
Emma goes to the gym then laminates her brows
She was going to film a favourites video but her dad and his girlfriend came round for a chat instead. Instead of using the rest of the day to film, they're visiting a friend

Saturday
Moisturises her eyebrows
Eats chilli

Sunday
Edits the vlog, but not until later in the day

WHAT A WEEK!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn't even bring myself to watch it 🤣

Summary from watching it on double speed:

Monday
A walk, where Emma identifies 'a donkey!' And doesn't show us, we just get the usual view of her own face
She shoots some photos for a brand of some neon eyeliner then takes the day off to chill

Tuesday
She's now mentioned the bank holiday 4/5 times and we're two minutes in, is she actually a bank?
She has a typical 'first day of her period day' which we can assume means that she did no work

Wednesday (I honestly can't tell if this was her new day off, or a normal work day)
Shows herself looking bloated.... she looks like a normal slim woman, I genuinely can't see what she's talking about
Goes for lunch and shopping with her friend
(Emma almost wears a normal jeans and a t shirt outfit, which looks lovely, but wears an ill fitting green jacket, blue turtle neck and pulled up white ankle socks instead)

Thursday
She's done some skincare and had a nice cup of tea
Emma tells us we are allowed weeks where we are a bit low and she feels so drained (she hasn't done anything?!)
Does some admin bits and replies to some emails, edits captions, edits some photos
Apparently lots of people like the vlogs because of how realistic they are (oh how I laughed!) She says people want to watch a normal life being lived (THIS IS NOT A NORMAL LIFE, THE REST OF US DO NOT LIVE LIKE THIS)
Emma and Tim make quesadillas

Friday
Emma goes to the gym then laminates her brows
She was going to film a favourites video but her dad and his girlfriend came round for a chat instead. Instead of using the rest of the day to film, they're visiting a friend

Saturday
Moisturises her eyebrows
Eats chilli

Sunday
Edits the vlog, but not until later in the day

WHAT A WEEK!
You put way more effort into these than Emma does for her job 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Emma’s logic is continuous complaining of feeling tired and drained then spending every minute god sends at spin class

Reactions: 6
You put way more effort into these than Emma does for her job 🥺
Haha, a solid 20 minutes of vlog watching. I'm so drained now, might have a nap and chill 😅

We all know influencers' jobs aren't like ours, but Emma seems to think she's relatable and just living the life of a normal 20 something.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha, a solid 20 minutes of vlog watching. I'm so drained now, might have a nap and chill 😅

We all know influencers' jobs aren't like ours, but Emma seems to think she's relatable and just living the life of a normal 20 something.....
Don’t forget to go to your pre nap spin class first

• Haha
Honestly I couldn't even tell you what happened in the vlog it was that boring, apart from she did her brows which ended up looking just as awful as always

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow is she really jumping on the Israel/Palestine conflict now too... she’ll really just try to look like she’s super interested in world news out of nowhere just for the engagement as if it’s a trend 🤯

Reactions: 3
Sex toy video coming (ahem) next week then?
Has she confirmed this?

The thought of doing anything remotely sexual while being surrounded by all those piles of clothes and mess and clutter. No thanks. :(

• Sick
Reactions: 3
So it’s not a sex toy ad, it’s something ‘personal’ that involves ‘you’ and a ‘challenge’? Is it going to be begging for more subscribers, ‘boohoo I’m so far from my goal’ and yet uploads once a month 🙄

"I'm so excited for this video" why did you film and edit it (and fail to get it up) all on the same day if you're so excited about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"I'm so excited for this video" why did you film and edit it (and fail to get it up) all on the same day if you're so excited about it 😂
Why even bother telling us about it until its up??
Emma:
I'll have a video up this evening
PSYCH!!
I definitely won't!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.