Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on Instagram shilling revlon..... never used their products.... good advertisement for the brand!.... NOT

AND BUY YOURSELF A BETTER FITTING BRA FFS!!! That green bra is awful

• Sick
Reactions: 4
❤❤ thank you for this!

TW: calories.....

My mum has always lived by ‘you can lose weight without exercising’. Hence she always lost weight by eating 1000 calories a day (sometimes less)! I did 1000-1200 in my early 30s and it made me so ill and just fuckin miserable. I am trying to lose weight now in my 40s but won't go back to those old ways again. I'd rather lose it slowly and it be sustainable.

Here's the thing. People often think they need to exercise to lose weight, and overestimate how much exertion it is. This means they often avoid it because it seems like miserable hard work, they exercise too much to burn as many calories as possible but forget to eat more to fuel that workout, or most likely, they do a medium amount of exercise and overestimate how many calories that burns and eat to "make up for it."
i.e. "I went for a run, I've earned a Mars bar".
Exercising doesn't burn that many calories. It ranges drastically depending on your height, weight, the activity and the intensity. A 30 minute run for the average person will only burn 200 calories but you often feel hungry after and the mars bar is 230 calories.

If you have a few extra pounds to lose but you're not actually gaining any more, and eat just a bit too much, it's much easier to pick ONE big thing to cut out of your diet. Don't rehash it, don't think you have to completely convert to something your mate told you about. There's usually something really obvious you can change.
If you pick up a McDonalds Big Mac for lunch at work every day, get a cheeseburger instead. That's 200 calories less. Make those changes until you get to the calories you SHOULD be eating, then find one more.
It's easier to not eat the big mac/nightly chocolate bar/4 biscuits with your afternoon cuppa than it is to burn those extra calories off through exercise.

Ideally, you'd eat a diet with lots of fruit and veg, healthy grain and beans and lean proteins, you can actually eat a lot, have some "treat" foods, and exercise a few times a week. But that sounds super boring and people look for other answers- like a special diet or fancy gym.The diet indutry and lots of influencers make it so much harder than it needs to be. They mess with our brains to make us feel bad so we buy things. Overcoming it is hard, but knowing it takes time, and having people support you (a running group, a whatsapp chat with mates, good family joining in) are your best chances of sustainable weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everything she’s been moaning about on IG the last few days really is the definition of #FirstWorldProblems. Oh your airpod fell under the dishwasher boohoo...

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but I can't cope with her voice changes - it literally changes from deep to baby within one clip and it is SO jarring. Also, why????? Does she not realise how stupid this sounds?

*I rly hope I uploaded the video right lols I'm rubbish at tech stuff*

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Everything she’s been moaning about on IG the last few days really is the definition of #FirstWorldProblems. Oh your airpod fell under the dishwasher boohoo...
Such a hard life.

With the drama of the damaged lens... I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't set it up properly. So many of these Youtubers always balance their cameras on household items and don't use cases for them either. Look after your stuff. The function of a tripod is to stabilise the camera, it wouldn't just fall off for no reason.

Such a hard life.

With the drama of the damaged lens... I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't set it up properly. So many of these Youtubers always balance their cameras on household items and don't use cases for them either. Look after your stuff. The function of a tripod is to stabilise the camera, it wouldn't just fall off for no reason.
It’ll just be an excuse to beg for some freebies 🙄

Reactions: 2
Such a hard life.

Oh 100% Emma is always so slap dash (I don’t believe she’s a perfectionist for a second)

Nobody:
Every YouTube vlogger: “You’re balancing on a candle, under a pile of books, propped up by hopes and dreams teeheehee”

😐 no ma’am, I’m in my living room sitting pretty and you’re talking to a camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such a hard life.

Exactly. My ex is a photographer and he spent a small fortune on lenses. I know things happen but she’s not had it long and doesn’t appear to have left the house with it once!

Reactions: 5
Exactly. My ex is a photographer and he spent a small fortune on lenses. I know things happen but she’s not had it long and doesn’t appear to have left the house with it once!
Also surely you’d think of insuring these things?

Reactions: 3
Wait... didn’t she say the other day that she’d finally filmed Thursdays video? And yet there’s still no sign of it... 😤

Reactions: 5
Am I the one who doesn’t understand fashion, or is this outfit just not right? The patterns aren’t just clashing, they just don’t match. I don’t understand how she can list fashion as one of her ‘things’ when she’s just tit at it...

Also I’m not surprised she hasn’t posted again. Despite her cry in her recent vlog about that perfectly justified comment, she proved once more that she is an inconsistent as ever. I don’t understand how she can put channel growth as part of her goals for 2021 but do nothing for it?
EAF7C35E-47FC-4467-B107-2855BF0AE268.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I the one who doesn’t understand fashion, or is this outfit just not right? The patterns aren’t just clashing, they just don’t match. I don’t understand how she can list fashion as one of her ‘things’ when she’s just tit at it...
View attachment 543901
No I thought the exact same when I saw this.... I understand pattern clashing but this just doesn’t work at all. I don’t get it!

Reactions: 9

Also I’m not surprised she hasn’t posted again. Despite her cry in her recent vlog about that perfectly justified comment, she proved once more that she is an inconsistent as ever. I don’t understand how she can put channel growth as part of her goals for 2021 but do nothing for it?
View attachment 543901
That outfit is terrible! Also she definitely isn’t a size 8, she’s not fat at all but she’s just not a size 8

Reactions: 12

View attachment 543901
I also thought her cleavage in the second pic just looks a bit odd. Not body shaming, but the way her breasts are sitting either looks like bad photoshop or a terrible bra to me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.