Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And also stop telling her subscribers that a video will be up and then not bothering to do it for weeks at a time
This annoys me so much because she said like 2 months ago she was going to upload a hair video and I really liked how she was curling her hair... got excited to see and try it out. Did we ever see the video??? No

Reactions: 4
I tried to watch the vlog, 5 minutes in she says she's aware she's spent a lot of time apologising for stuff that she shouldn't apologise for lately so she won't anymore. Actually Emma, apologising for treating your subscribers (your bread and butter and the reason you have a platform) with complete contempt whilst you stew apples and take whole days off for hair appointments is something you should be doing. I'm out for this vlog, what am entitled brat she is sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watching the new vlog and she has got to stop with the heavy foundation, she looks so much better when she's fresh faced and make up less - I'd love her to "challenge" herself and do a minimal make up look or even the boy beat that people were doing years ago - her skin isn't even bad, if mine skin looked like hers I'd wear the tiniest bit of concealer on the daily and be perfectly happy

Reactions: 5
Another busy week....

Monday- spends all day traveling to the hairdresser and getting her hair done. Two trains either way and takes her mask off to vlog on the train.
Tuesday- acknowledges she's been apologising and moaning a lot. Goes to the gym, doesn't have a wash. Films a video. Makes about sixty portions of sausages and mash.
Wednesday- goes to the gym, talks about weight, puts makeup on.
Thursday- goes to the gym. She has a lot of work to do today (I wonder why). Does a face of gifted makeup then breaks her lens so can't finish her video.
Friday- feels overwhelmed with things she needs to do, talks about the broken lens AGAIN. We get another blow by blow account of the air pod falling out of her ear. 'I know you're going to think I'm joking.....' an airpod fell out of your ear. That's all. She doesn't know what to do (find it?). Films a video

Saturday- goes to London in some clothes that don't fit and a Louis Vuitton handbag padlock round her neck. She's bought a designer bag. I genuinely thought she was saying 'Jacamo' in a French accent but it's Jacquemus. Then there's drinks with the girls and the pub with the boys (yes, 3 groups of people in 1 day!).
Sunday- reminds us about the broken lens again, says she's had a busy week. Drops hints about doing something scary, maybe she's editing her traveling vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I tried to watch the vlog, 5 minutes in she says she's aware she's spent a lot of time apologising for stuff that she shouldn't apologise for lately so she won't anymore. Actually Emma, apologising for treating your subscribers (your bread and butter and the reason you have a platform) with complete contempt whilst you stew apples and take whole days off for hair appointments is something you should be doing. I'm out for this vlog, what am entitled brat she is sometimes.
Ugh. That's so rude of her IMO. I'll unfollow now because I am sick of her BS

Reactions: 2
Another busy week....

Monday- spends all day traveling to the hairdresser and getting her hair done. Two trains either way and takes her mask off to vlog on the train.
Tuesday- acknowledges she's been apologising and moaning a lot. Goes to the gym, doesn't have a wash. Films a video. Makes about sixty portions of sausages and mash.
Thursday- goes to the gym. She has a lot of work to do today (I wonder why). Does a face of gifted makeup then breaks her lens so can't finish her video.
Friday- feels overwhelmed with things she needs to do, talks about the broken lens AGAIN. We get another blow by blow account of the air pod falling out of her ear. 'I know you're going to think I'm joking.....' an airpod fell out of your ear. That's all. She doesn't know what to do (find it?). Films a video

Saturday- goes to London in some clothes that don't fit and a Louis Vuitton handbag padlock round her neck. She's bought a designer bag. I genuinely thought she was saying 'Jacamo' in a French accent but it's Jacquemus. Then there's drinks with the girls and the pub with the boys (yes, 3 groups of people in 1 day!).
Sunday- reminds us about the broken lens again, says she's had a busy week. Drops hints about doing something scary, maybe she's editing her traveling vlogs.
LOVING your roundups 🙌

Reactions: 8
Listens to a podcast of herself. While doing make up, unshowered. 🤢

I will 100% not make it through this vlog. And not just cuz line of duty is on in 10 minutes.

Hang on did she gym and not shower twice in a row then film a clothing haul??

• Sick
  • Wow
Emma, for no reason: *does a montage over the worst song I’ve ever head*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, she got worked up about putting weight on, which is understandable, I’ve been there. However, it was 1.1 pounds which is 500g...that’s literally nothing? I was so understanding of her talk about putting on weight, because I go through similar issues with scales and measurements, but surely that’s such a small amount to get upset about? It just shows that her journey with her body and health is not as far along as she is claiming!

Reactions: 14
Another busy week....

You are doing the Lord’s work 🙏🏾 Bless you

Is there something weird going with her knee in this photo or does she just have wonky door frames? Looks a bit shopped to me 🤨
That must be a funhouse mirror!! Because what the actual duck? 😐

• Haha
Also, she got worked up about putting weight on, which is understandable, I’ve been there. However, it was 1.1 pounds which is 500g...that’s literally nothing? I was so understanding of her talk about putting on weight, because I go through similar issues with scales and measurements, but surely that’s such a small amount to get upset about? It just shows that her journey with her body and health is not as far along as she is claiming!
I can put that much on just eating dinner sometimes 🤣🤣🤣 if I worried about putting on that little I would be a bloody nervous wreck! I think she def still has major issues with her weight sadly....surely it’s not normal to get so worked up over such a small amount!

Reactions: 12
I can put that much on just eating dinner sometimes 🤣🤣🤣 if I worried about putting on that little I would be a bloody nervous wreck! I think she def still has major issues with her weight sadly....surely it’s not normal to get so worked up over such a small amount!
Right? Especially in a week where certain social things were looser and she ate and DRANK out a fair bit. Even if you're on a weight loss journey, if you're in a stable place with it your okay with such a minimal gain when you didn't necessarily stick to plan or whatever. Unless of course she was eating less to make up for the beer and wine calories...

Reactions: 4
It's the fact that she was talking about not focusing on her weight/ not being bothered about weight but then spent awhile talking about..... her weight.

I also think 1-2 pounds is nothing to get worked up about, as others have said. Surely it's normal for weight to fluctuate depending on what you're eating, hormones, exercise etc.

Reactions: 16
😱😱 your weight literally fluctuates by around 2lb every day! That’s so worrying that she’s obsessing over 1lb

Your weight fluctuates from menstrual hormones, stress hormones, if you’ve slept enough, if you’ve slept too much, if you’ve eaten a lot of carbs the day before, if you drank alcohol the day before etc etc... why is her coach not telling her this? If anything, her being with her coach has put me off signing up with them in the future because surely they’d know about weight fluctuations and would reassure her that it’s normal? And would also tell her that rest days and not exercising intensely more than once a day, is necessary and sustainable.

It’s 1lbs. But she doesn’t have a “problem with her being obsessed with her weight” anymore?

Reactions: 11
Where does Emma live? She doesn't have any local hairdressers?

and why the hell does the filthy cow never wash after going to the gym?

Last edited:
Yeah and it was also clear she was only ‘ok’ with it because she doesn't look the same anymore. If she actually gained fat I think she'd have a proper meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.