Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought her cleavage in the second pic just looks a bit odd. Not body shaming, but the way her breasts are sitting either looks like bad photoshop or a terrible bra to me!
It seems like a bralet, because of the really thin straps! Which when you hit a certain size just won’t work!!

Reactions: 2
I also thought her cleavage in the second pic just looks a bit odd. Not body shaming, but the way her breasts are sitting either looks like bad photoshop or a terrible bra to me!
I was literally thinking this yesterday!!! The gap between her boobs is a bit odd. But then I thought it could be due to weight loss which makes sense and I guess no shame

I was literally thinking this yesterday!!! The gap between her boobs is a bit odd. But then I thought it could be due to weight loss which makes sense and I guess no shame
I also think it’s the fact she also doesn’t wear proper sports bras, she just wears the crop type style and that is not enough support for most people

Screenshot_20210424-225428_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210424-225415_Instagram.jpg

How are people still not grasping that doing things like clinking glasses is a bad idea at the minute? I appreciate that social distancing from other households is difficult when you're booking tables at pubs etc because they don't seem to care how many households sit together, but you don't need to then touch each other and touch your glasses together. There's zero common sense.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 544780View attachment 544781

How are people still not grasping that doing things like clinking glasses is a bad idea at the minute? I appreciate that social distancing from other households is difficult when you're booking tables at pubs etc because they don't seem to care how many households sit together, but you don't need to then touch each other and touch your glasses together.
it’s that touching hands doesn’t cross their minds as weird, Emma as I’ve said before has lost nothing this pandemic so that’s why she’s acting like a tosser (I mean she is one) and when we end up in another lockdown will be the one crying about her mental health

Reactions: 10
The question is though, will she be able to edit the vlog tomorrow if she’s hungover or will she use an excuse to skip her job yet again 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I the one who doesn’t understand fashion, or is this outfit just not right? The patterns aren’t just clashing, they just don’t match. I don’t understand how she can list fashion as one of her ‘things’ when she’s just tit at it...

Also I’m not surprised she hasn’t posted again. Despite her cry in her recent vlog about that perfectly justified comment, she proved once more that she is an inconsistent as ever. I don’t understand how she can put channel growth as part of her goals for 2021 but do nothing for it?
View attachment 543901
Her fashion sense is just like her house. Slap dash and messy.
Wearing whatever your hand lands on first does NOT make you a fashionista 😭

That outfit is terrible! Also she definitely isn’t a size 8, she’s not fat at all but she’s just not a size 8
Hold on ... she’s been saying she’s a size 8??
Since when? 🧐

Reactions: 4

Hold on ... she’s been saying she’s a size 8??
Since when? 🧐
Didn’t she used to title clothing hauls ‘SIZE 8-10’? I might’ve imagined this lol

Didn’t she used to title clothing hauls ‘SIZE 8-10’? I might’ve imagined this lol
no she has definitely done clothing hauls with this as the title! I’m not sure why though but it seems like a running trend for ‘influencers’ to wear jeans that are WAY too tight. Like mom jeans are not meant to suffocate your crotch...

Reactions: 7

the Gucci reel...
Am I the one who doesn’t understand fashion, or is this outfit just not right? The patterns aren’t just clashing, they just don’t match. I don’t understand how she can list fashion as one of her ‘things’ when she’s just tit at it...

Also I’m not surprised she hasn’t posted again. Despite her cry in her recent vlog about that perfectly justified comment, she proved once more that she is an inconsistent as ever. I don’t understand how she can put channel growth as part of her goals for 2021 but do nothing for it?
View attachment 543901
the Gucci reel...

At this point she gets paid to film her cooking and working out to upload it once a week she doesn’t upload other videos and when she does they are thrown together last minute and terrible even though she’s a “perfectionist” she’s the most inconsistent, unrealistic, self obsessed YouTuber I have seen in a while I actually used to really like her but she’s clearly a privilege spoilt brat who doesn’t understand the real world, she is to obsessed with her its work out that she doesn’t care about anything else she’s lazy and she should just try get a real job because she clearly can’t do this one

Reactions: 16
I don’t think there is any wrong with her not uploading much, she just needs to get another job and stop relying on YouTube as her only income.

I don’t think there is any wrong with her not uploading much, she just needs to get another job and stop relying on YouTube as her only income.
And also stop telling her subscribers that a video will be up and then not bothering to do it for weeks at a time

Reactions: 13
And also stop telling her subscribers that a video will be up and then not bothering to do it for weeks at a time
This is the biggest problem just say you do weekly uploads on a Sunday and then maybe an extra video in the week. It’s disingenuous, she is raking in the money so doesn’t need too and won’t get another job but to stop lying to her subscribers would be a good start

Reactions: 17
Where are the travel vlogs? What has she been doing for the last year and a half? It’s just bizarre. She uploads crappy, repetitive vlogs every week when she could have uploaded her travel vlogs 18 months ago. I could understand if youtube wasn’t her job and she was busy with other things but it’s her job to edit and upload videos...

Reactions: 7
Where are the travel vlogs? What has she been doing for the last year and a half? It’s just bizarre. She uploads crappy, repetitive vlogs every week when she could have uploaded her travel vlogs 18 months ago. I could understand if youtube wasn’t her job and she was busy with other things but it’s her job to edit and upload videos...
I think there’s no point uploading them now, the first lockdown would have been the best time to do them!

Reactions: 8
I think there’s no point uploading them now, the first lockdown would have been the best time to do them!
I know, I just can’t understand how she’s not managed to edit and upload them in all this time. Yeah, I think now the bird has flown and nobody wants to see 2 year old footage but first lockdown would have been the perfect opportunity to get them edited and uploaded

Reactions: 6
That green outfit on her IG story has to be a joke right... also those trousers are leaving nothing to the imagination girl 😐 🌮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.