Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waste of money! Like I can’t get over how much money she spent and rarely used any of it!!
Honestly I used to really enjoy watching Emma but I feel like since joining Tattle I’ve really wisened up to influencers as a whole. I used to feel so tit about myself and my life because of their content but now I realise that they’re just lucky and incredibly privileged and most of their life (on social media) is a lie anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

The fact these people can spend stupids amount of money on something they get a few uses out of and just skip days of ‘work’ makes me so mad. They really don’t understand how lucky they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly I used to really enjoy watching Emma but I feel like since joining Tattle I’ve really wisened up to influencers as a whole. I used to feel so tit about myself and my life because of their content but now I realise that they’re just lucky and incredibly privileged and most of their life (on social media) is a lie anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

The fact these people can spend stupids amount of money on something they get a few uses out of and just skip days of ‘work’ makes me so mad. They really don’t understand how lucky they are.
Ikr same! I used to just think gossip sites were for mindless hate but every thread i've been on is full of switched on, reasonable people who can see through the influencer bullshit - it's so refreshing

Reactions: 22
Ikr same! I used to just think gossip sites were for mindless hate but every thread i've been on is full of switched on, reasonable people who can see through the influencer bullshit - it's so refreshing
Same, I used to feel a bit guilty about being here but there is a lot of valid criticism here, not just ‘haters’!

Reactions: 13
100% and honestly, I always like to give credit where its due and if I ever comment on someone's video or Instagram it is only positive when I have enjoyed their content. I would never offer up criticism or discussion anywhere else.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100% and honestly, I always like to give credit where its due and if I ever comment on someone's video or Instagram it is only positive when I have enjoyed their content. I would never offer up criticism or discussion anywhere else.
Totally agree. I think you can support someone while not being 100% on board with all their decisions.

Reactions: 7
Oh boohoo she's been waiting for 3 months to go to a spin class even though she has a spin bike at home. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? Some people haven't seen family members in over a year. She's so entitled its unreal.
her audience has been waiting 18 months for those travel vlogs ...

Reactions: 12
I assume the fact she’s moaning about her day again on insta means there’ll still be no video 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I have found that since I discovered Tattle my outlook on influencers has definitely changed. I was always wary of their recommendations because I never truly believed they were honest. Coming on here has highlighted so much more to me - their entitled lifestyles, the throwaway attitude and waste of clothes/products, their lack of understanding about what their audience has been going through for the past year and just generally how insincere they are.

I still watch certain people but I don't get so caught up in what they have to say, their recommendations or things they suggest anymore. I also feel much happier in myself and with the things I have.

Reactions: 15
Her concealer Is aging her I feel like people just do what's everyone's else's is doing to follow the trend with make up shed look much better without that and the powder under ! She's only young!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Anyone watched the new vlog, flicked through and at around the 30 minute mark she’s going on about someone sending her a message saying she’s an inconsistent youtuber and how she works really hard etc and almost cries.
I agree that you shouldn’t send someone hate cause it’s just unnecessary however how can she think she is consistent, she is a very inconsistent youtuber, how many times does she not upload, she does everything the day it’s meant to go up, if you know your inconsistent like that PLAN AHEAD! She always manages to get the vlog up so she’s capable of doing it but I feel like she just wants to live her life and get paid without the work from actual planned videos and in any other job if you didn’t finish your work done you would just skip your spin class! It really grated on me what she was saying cause it’s so true and we’ve said it all before, I don’t know how it was worded but it sounds like they were very truthful in their comment and not nasty

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The amount she talks about the gym in her new vlog is eye-roll worthy.

She also talks about it in such a serious way, e.g. 'i'm taking this week to really focus on the movements' as though she's an athlete or is training for something specific. It's very obvious how much 'brain space' exercising takes up for her, and hearing her talk about it the way she does is sometimes quite difficult e.g. 'going to the gym just adds so much to my daily movement as i walk 15 minutes each way' - she's basically saying: 'i'm glad the gyms are open again because i will burn more calories every day'. It seems she's trying to dress it as a passion but it comes across as more of an obsession

• Haha
Im a bit confused because she started off that clip mentioning the message by saying herself that she’s been inconsistent? And then proceeds to complain that someone told her she was inconsistent? I don’t understand. she also needs to realise her privilege that she can take days off for mental health when most can’t. She never seems to address that when she talks about how hard she works. Compared to the average person, she certainly doesn’t work that hard.

Its not cool people messaging her, and I think that's a bit crappy to send direct hate... BUT, I don't disagree with the criticism she was sent. From some of her comments in her recent vlog though, I'm guessing she doesn't read her Tattle because I don't think she would have reiterated how much of a "perfectionist" she thinks she is (sidenote: she isn't).

• Haha
I haven’t watched the video but I doubt the person was even being that horrible... she is inconsistent 🤷🏼‍♀️ If I was a ‘fan’ of hers it would annoy me too. 18 months later and she hasn’t posted travel videos. She’s always making excuses

Reactions: 10
I've been wondering why she is even bothering to still edit and upload her travel vlogs. who is really going to want to watch them now? it's all irrelevant now? people have moved on. There is absolutely no excuse it's pure laziness. It really irks me that she has all the time in the world to obsess over her weight and "training" so the people who actually watch her and invest in her must be irritated by it too. She is so vocal about basically not being arsed to do her job and then going to exercise instead, of course people are going to start commenting because SHE is so vocal about it herself. If she doesn't mention it, people won't pick up on it so much and won't feel like they can bring it up to her so easily. The issue has been completely brought on by herself so I have absolutely no sympathy. Grow up girl.

Reactions: 10
Monday- talks about the gym, goes to the gym, talks about the gym some more, has a walk, does some editing, then a relaxing evening

Tuesday- talks about the gym, goes to the gym, hasn't thought about what to film, doesn't film, talks about the gym some more, manages to do 3 mini reels (what a trooper!)

Wednesday- (that hoodie must need a wash by now?)Talks about the gym, goes to get her nails done.

Thursday- goes to..... the gym! Doesn't wash, just gets home and rushes some makeup, doesn't feel like making a video.... cut to the end of the day making her evening meal and she's had a spin class.

Friday- off to the gym again, then it's the car MOT, or not. Unpacks PR then goes to the park.

I lost interest by Saturday but maybe she had a busy work day then. Does she really think that she's giving the impression that she works hard all week? Yes, we only see what you show us but you show us every day and half of them are filled with the gym, beauty appointments and not feeling like doing anything.

What we've all learned from this weeks vlog is that Emma talks about getting really sweaty but then seems cool with sitting around and not having a shower after a workout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She was such a witch about her neighbour cutting their hedge while she was filming... wtf, they can do what they want?? The world doesn’t revolve around YouTubers 🙃 wonder if they watch her videos

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.