Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She legit could just film the video and say sorry if you can hear anything, sounds a bit like building work? But nothing really loud and if she is wearing a mic I don’t think it would pick it up? Just another excuse of why she won’t have a video up! I don’t get how she is so disorganised for her work but her other stuff like the gym and baking she seems to have her tit together, she’s just leaving herself further and further behind with stunts like these

Reactions: 11
View attachment 527361

I think there's meant to be some noise but I can't hear anything? Surely if you have the right setup then background noise outside shouldn't really matter too much anyway?
Oh my goodness, any bleeping excuse!

Is she trying to be relatable because if so, she is in desperate need of a reality check. My partner has been WFH since March 2020 and there have been times when building/gardening work has been carried out outside. Yes, it's noisy and annoying (especially if he has a call with a client), but he doesn't then use it as an excuse to do duck all for the rest of the day. She is so out of touch!

On a more general note, it really annoys me when influencers moan about building work and noise levels. Most building work is carried out during social hours whilst the majority of people are out of the house/at work, because it can be intrusive and loud. Just because they have chosen a, let's face it, fairly easy career of stewing apples and filming Depop hauls, it doesn't mean the whole world has to stay silent.

Reactions: 20
On a more general note, it really annoys me when influencers moan about building work and noise levels. Most building work is carried out during social hours whilst the majority of people are out of the house/at work, because it can be intrusive and loud. Just because they have chosen a, let's face it, fairly easy career of stewing apples and filming Depop hauls, it doesn't mean the whole world has to stay silent.
10000% the cheek, the nerve, the gall, the audacity, the gumption!

Emma, you are not owed silence by other people working their jobs. Suck it up and get on with your "job".

Oh my goodness, any bleeping excuse!

Is she trying to be relatable because if so, she is in desperate need of a reality check. My partner has been WFH since March 2020 and there have been times when building/gardening work has been carried out outside. Yes, it's noisy and annoying (especially if he has a call with a client), but he doesn't then use it as an excuse to do duck all for the rest of the day. She is so out of touch!

Yup! I agree, been wfh myself since March last year, every wed the bloody Gardeners come to do the gardening around my flat....they re generally there all day, strimming, lawn mowing, making about as much noise as you could possibly imagine! I have work to do, calls to do, team meetings to attend etc and I just have to put up with it, apologise and do the best I can! I wish I could just not work every time they turned up!! :/

Reactions: 5
I don't know how many videos I've watched where the person says sorry if you can hear any background noise... then guess what YOU MOVE ON. the girl loves an excuse not to do any work, probably be getting another workout or some baking in instead

Reactions: 3
Today my electricity was off for 3 hours for some essential work so I did emails from my phone, did some offline work and made some calls. Maybe I should've called my boss and said I couldn't work.

Yup! I agree, been wfh myself since March last year, every wed the bloody Gardeners come to do the gardening around my flat....they re generally there all day, strimming, lawn mowing, making about as much noise as you could possibly imagine! I have work to do, calls to do, team meetings to attend etc and I just have to put up with it, apologise and do the best I can! I wish I could just not work every time they turned up!! :/
I hear you on this. I just have to apologise if I'm on a call when they're hedge cutting!

Reactions: 2
Long time lurked here.... But just have to say how freakin lazy she is!! That weekly vlog was just a load of baking montages ... She could have made that a whole separate video 'how to bake mini party food' yes it wouldn't have been to everyone's taste in terms of content but that's better than a load of montages.
Furthermore her bedroom is always in a state with piles of things on the bed. I don't get it!!!!

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210414-143931_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210414-144720_Instagram.jpg

This isn't specific to Emma....but there's something about tiny nail beds and huge long nails 😟 maybe this is why she doesn't clean or tidy very often, because you can't do anything with those nails.

• Sick
I voted ‘no’ to more teacher reels and at that point it was 80% yes and I just want to know who these sadists are.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apparently a hedge is getting trimmed. Probably only dogs can hear it but she'll make it a reason not to do any work today, I'm sure.
It’s like every time she mentioned Tim peeing in a vlog. I’ve never heard it.

I don't know why but it's irritating me that she's getting her hair done next week but doesn't know what she wants to get done and is now asking for help. Why book it if you don't need to? Why not just wait a bit? I swear she thinks this pandemic is over but people like her is the reason it ain't.
I want to like this 1000 times. She’s already been to the nail salon... like... dafuq?!!! Seeing your friends and family? Sure. Isolation is hell. Who NEEDS their nails done so often?

I voted ‘no’ to more teacher reels and at that point it was 80% yes and I just want to know who these sadists are.
Wish she had an option set as “for the love of GOD, stop.”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s like every time she mentioned Tim peeing in a vlog. I’ve never heard it.

I want to like this 1000 times. She’s already been to the nail salon... like... dafuq?!!! Seeing your friends and family? Sure. Isolation is hell. Who NEEDS their nails done so often?
Thing is, Emma’s seen everyone she wants too, she bends the rules within an inch of their life, only person she hasn’t mentioned seeing is her sister and her mum (but we all know she rarely sees her in normal times anyway) so Emma has been waiting for things like her nails and and her hair as she’s not lost anything else

Reactions: 5
Thing is, Emma’s seen everyone she wants too, she bends the rules within an inch of their life, only person she hasn’t mentioned seeing is her sister and her mum (but we all know she rarely sees her in normal times anyway) so Emma has been waiting for things like her nails and and her hair as she’s not lost anything else
It’s so upsetting. I have two parents with cancer in another country to me and I can’t go and see them, it’s been 6 months, and then I see all these people flocking to the pubs and getting their nails done... I realise we’re all having a tough time but it’s just hard to empathise really

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.