Emma’s Rectangle #2 No upload tonight, nothings wrong, been stewing apples all day long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hashtagged #actingreel and #actingchallenge on her reel from yesterday and I am now genuinely horrified at the idea that she is going to attempt some sort of acting career.

So much second-hand embarrassment.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sick of aff!!! Declare properly you silly bint, it’s affiliate link

Is it wrong to want the asa to clamp down so badly they get a fine of £2k to make it worth it?

Reactions: 4
What on earth is going on with her eyebrows 🤣
Her hairs are too long and her eyebrows are just too much in terms of surface area.
It’s a stupid trend in general but it just looks worse on her. Hate it.

Reactions: 8
lol I knew as soon as she said she was going to try and film cutaways/try on clips with her clothing haul that there wouldn't be a video today and here we are 🙃

Reactions: 6
Seriously prioritising the gym over her job... if only we could all do that with no consequences 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Also am I missing something? How can she be going to a spin class? Unless it’s some outdoor spin or there’s no live instructor, no group classes are allowed till May.
Might be outdoor but I doubt it, and this is why we’re gonna end up in another lockdown, her gym is called the gym so I can’t imagine they’re actually putting the classes on? Like surely they’re not that stupid

Exactly, she is the exact type of person who messed it up for the rest of us. The Gyms are definitely not doing classes so my guess is it’s somewhere else and I had a quick search and nowhere round her is doing outdoor classes as far as I can tell.

Also am I missing something? How can she be going to a spin class? Unless it’s some outdoor spin or there’s no live instructor, no group classes are allowed till May.
She's her own boss so she can control her hours and work is fine. But I don't understand why explain yourself, and why give the gym as an excuse to not have finished on time like... I don't think there's people in her Instagram DYING to see her haul like... i personally don't think is that exciting

Reactions: 5
Oh boohoo she's been waiting for 3 months to go to a spin class even though she has a spin bike at home. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? Some people haven't seen family members in over a year. She's so entitled its unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I go to a Nuffield health and they’ve moved the bikes outside for spin classes so some gyms are definitely doing it. But I don’t live anywhere near her

I think she definitely just sees YouTube as more of a hobby now 😂 She seems to live as a lady of leisure now. Without the rich husband 😂

I just hope she realises that the reason she can live this life is YouTube! The less effort she puts in, the money will eventually stop.

Reactions: 10
I think she definitely just sees YouTube as more of a hobby now 😂 She seems to live as a lady of leisure now. Without the rich husband 😂

I just hope she realises that the reason she can live this life is YouTube! The less effort she puts in, the money will eventually stop.
And her dad, he helped her buy her flat no? So she hasn’t had to properly save a good chunk of money for anything

Reactions: 1
And her dad, he helped her buy her flat no? So she hasn’t had to properly save a good chunk of money for anything
Yes true! I did always wonder how she afforded that place so young, and all the work she had done to it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.