Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her talking about this date on her story. I am guessing this happened in the last few weeks. Where exactly did she have dinner? In a pandemic? But you know guys, make sure to follow the rules bc her parents are high risk. Stupid head. Maybe he saw that she is filthy and blocked her

Reactions: 13
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope he found this post and saw the real her. Maybe it was her ‘tall king’ and saw her stories about him and he didn’t like it like I said before

Reactions: 6
She’s only telling us about her date so that us little people know that even super successful, gorgeous boss witches like her can get ghosted 🙄

Reactions: 14
She really bleeping loves herself when others clearly do not! To sit and talk like if she can get blocked mere non influencing "normal folk" like ourselves can get blocked too....erm maybe he blocked you because of your extra bleeping self! The blackcent is just too bleeping much the camel toe the hair the hands the dress sense! EVERYTHING about this girl is just bleeping wrong! I'm actually enraged she thinks she is above everyone else and is actually a bad witch! No you sir are a bleep! Ergh!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Am I missing something? Why is she talking as if she’s a supermodel - *even she* can get blocked 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope he found this post and saw the real her. Maybe it was her ‘tall king’ and saw her stories about him and he didn’t like it like I said before
actual good point that it may have been her insta stories that put him of. could of course be any reason

Reactions: 10
F02CFD90-6D93-4212-8DDE-16600D8C81E2.jpeg

Shut the duck up you weird enabling cow. Shock horror maybe just maybe, he didn’t like her!

Now we know why she has such an over inflated ego.

Reactions: 16
It’s like she doesn’t know how tit some men can be. Also I’m confused bc I am sure in one of her vlogmas videos or even stories she said she is not interested in a relationship or anything like that atm. Yano she has her dick appointments on speed dial if she needs her warm oven played with. As she likes to tell the whole world and Jesus himself. So why is she dating now? If it’s just to find friends etc then I wouldn’t be surprised if someone that might be looking for more would block her for wasting time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 351967

Shut the duck up you weird enabling cow. Shock horror maybe just maybe, he didn’t like her!

Now we know why she has such an over inflated ego.
The irony of this biffer...

Combined, that family of three weigh over 1000lbs and she wants to talk about oxygen thievery and taking up space?

She's old as mould and is talking to Emma like she's one of her sheep followers, endlessly inflating that deluded pizza stuffed ego but anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do I still follow her? Why do I do this to myself 😭 someone pls tell her that her American accent ain’t it... and what are these faces??? I’m not surprised she got blocked
It's the bleeping hand to the side of the head for me! I wanna literally break her fingers!

• Haha
He probably got what he wanted out of her and ghosted
Yeah 100 percent slept with him lol. That’s the key part she’s leaving out. She claims to have been talking for hoooours, but everywhere closes at 10 lol so they deffo went back to one of their places and carried on

Reactions: 8
She really turned on her camera just to dance alone at her laptop and acts like it's spontaneous

Again, I don't care if I sound petty, I hate this witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.