Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She takes the absolute piss. It is LOCKDOWN 2. "it'll be the first time since March" she has been f*cking everywhere for pleasure and Turkey 'for work'.
Don't know about you guys but since March I've left where I live once for the day to go for a walk.

Let's see how much she gets done and how much she just stunts. As a Londoner, it pisses me off how she brags about how she thinks she is so relevant here, ur not hun
Same! What is there for her to do here?! Everything is closed babes! 😂 watch how it’s just some crappy photo shoot, she can do that in Preston - back home you go! I guarantee she’ll stay cooped up in a hotel room doing the same crap she does at home, plus a YouTube video which she starts off by saying “I’m just on a business trip in London and you know (weird hand movements) I thought I’d film a Q&A for you guys while I’m out heeeere!” Bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same! What is there for her to do here?! Everything is closed babes! 😂 watch how it’s just some crappy photo shoot, she can do that in Preston - back home you go! I guarantee she’ll stay cooped up in a hotel room doing the same crap she does at home, plus a YouTube video which she starts off by saying “I’m just on a business trip in London and you know (weird hand movements) I thought I’d film a Q&A for you guys while I’m out heeeere!” Bore off!
That sounds like something to add to the Emma Tamsin Bingo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her new haul she tries on size 26 jeans and they still don't fit...

But she does come up with excuses that they're mom jeans and that they're mid rise so take from that what you will.

She's also trying on size 24 and saying they don't fit because there's no stretch... Surely thats a sign that she IS NOT A SIZE 24.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In her new haul she tries on size 26 jeans and they still don't fit...

But she does come up with excuses that they're mom jeans and that they're mid rise so take from that what you will.

She's also trying on size 24 and saying they don't fit because there's no stretch... Surely thats a sign that she IS NOT A SIZE 24.
Yes my thoughts exactly... surely if you’re a size 24 you don’t need there to be stretch to fit into a size 24?

Reactions: 3
I kinda worry about the effects the wrong sizing that Emma & co do on potential more easily influenced followers lying about sizing. I’m a size 18, I KNOW I’m a size 18 but when I look at her claiming to be a size 24, I briefly wonder if I’m wearing the totally wrong size in comparison too!

For all this body positivity they preach, there’s an awful lot of plus size bloggers that lie about their dress size.

Reactions: 9
It’s extremely hypocritical isn’t it!
her message originally was to help plus size women find stylish nice fitting clothes. Denying her true size and measurements only makes the problem worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This girl still claiming to be a size 24 is laughable 😂😂😂😂😂 if you’re buying size 24 jeans and they either A) don’t fit or B) are so tight that the second you sit down the button would burst then I have to break it to you, but you are NOT a size 24 😂😂 Just be honest!!!! What’s the point in lying?! Everyone with eyes can see you’re CLEARLY not a size 24! It’s obvious!! So much for “body positivity”

I’d say she’s more a size 28 by looking at her and her proportions (she looks bottom heavy and like she carries all her weight on her stomach and legs)... she could probably get away with wearing a size 24 tshirt because she has small boobs and quite narrow shoulders, but GURL, a size 24 from the waist down you are NOT 😂

Also, that “peachy bum” you keep telling us you have looks really scrumptious and peachy babe!!! 😂😂😂

“Size 24”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, I am wondering if you need special permits to deal with food and sell it?
I’ve been away from this the last week but I am certain you SHOULD have a good hygiene certificate, allergen training certificates and a SFBB set up when selling products like that but I’m not 100% on that.

Reactions: 8
The picture she’s just reposted on her story wearing those pjs, her back literally just goes straight down to her ankles, there’s no bum or anything 🤣 this girl is delirious. I bet she’s trying to avoid the hygiene certificate etc by producing the food items in the office of her mum and dads fish and chip shop. Yuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
9A01044E-6BF6-4C5F-958A-F11587B695BC.jpeg

What happened to not mixing with other households indoors? This is not essential work! I’m a teacher, I WISH I could work from home! I wouldn’t willingly leave my house right now if I didn’t absolutely have to. Every day I’m putting myself at risk of catching COVID (just like 7 colleagues already have) because I have to be here to educate my students. This idiot has the privilege of working from home, or socially distanced with her cousin in that warehouse funded by the bank of mum and dad, yet she CHOOSES to put herself and her vulnerable family at risk. This situation is not a joke, and good-for-nothing iNfLuEnCeRs like her are taking the piss when they have a duty to follow the rules, whether they like it or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 309145
What happened to not mixing with other households indoors? This is not essential work! I’m a teacher, I WISH I could work from home! I wouldn’t willingly leave my house right now if I didn’t absolutely have to. Every day I’m putting myself at risk of catching COVID (just like 7 colleagues already have) because I have to be here to educate my students. This idiot has the privilege of working from home, or socially distanced with her cousin in that warehouse funded by the bank of mum and dad, yet she CHOOSES to put herself and her vulnerable family at risk. This situation is not a joke, and good-for-nothing iNfLuEnCeRs like her are taking the piss when they have a duty to follow the rules, whether they like it or not!

SAME, I am low-key PRAYING my shop goes under the break even line so I can stay at home for a bit. She’s such a joke with no care for others and only thinks about herself and her awful “influencer” gig she’s got going on

Also, that “peachy bum” you keep telling us you have looks really scrumptious and peachy babe!!! 😂😂😂

“Size 24”
LOOOOOL omg she’s got the floppy inverted triangle bum like the people on my 600lb life in those jeans😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's mental how high waisted she wants her pants. Literally sitting under her tits making her look like she's got a rubber ring around her, I will never understand this

the beginning of that video was just disgusting...
she's slipping back into her AAVE ways, i feel like she made such an effort to be 'proper preston' for 2 videos
now with the cardi b noises, wow

Reactions: 13
So glad she gets called out for that obnoxious offensive way she speaks. It's AAVE but she also tries to sound like a Black Londoner despite being neither of those things and it really gets to me...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They go up to an 18 in some styles now, not sure how long for as I've not been an 18 for a couple of years 😅
Aye, they never used to back in the day! I remember because Topshop was like THE place to shop at and they never went up above an 16 (circa mid 2000s) and tbh that 16 was pretty small (more like a 14 with breathing room ). The last time I fitted in to size 16 topshop shorts was about 8 years ago- I'm a size 18 now and I can say that Emma is nowhere near a breathable 14/small 16 in her before. Its true to say that topshop fit does not cater to the visible belly line.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.