Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are people's views on masturbation/ sex as taboo?

I think people are open enough in general about it, that said there definitely needs to be better education on both sex and masturbation for young people in schools.

I think the way Emma goes on about it is just gross and cringe, it is something private that shouldn't be bragged about? Is that too old fashioned for me to say (I'm 21) ??

There is nothing glamorous, cool or likeable having ginormous sticky sex toys lying around your kitchen and saying you're pausing the vid to go and masturbate. Please show me ONE male, or female, who would find that funny, sexy likeable about someone?!!

For me, especially when she mentioned about engagement etc, it feels like she is stooping low and selling her body for more views and trying to be different.

If you want to make a difference and educate younger people on sex and masturbation and remove the taboo, do just that without making me vom in my mouth with your sloppy youtube vids. She is NOT qualified to educate, but she can get an education and spread awareness if this really is her calling (LOL): Make an educational video, arrange to do talks in schools, provide a general education which is labelled and advertised correctly on youtube?

There is less stigma for men about masturbation, more openly talk about 'wanking', but please just IMAGINE a male youtuber stopping his video to go and wank, having sticky tissues lying around his flat...? IT IS NOT OK

I'm so confused why she's started to talk about sex, like she's an expert? I'm sure in old videos she said she had had only one serious boyfriend and then a couple of relationships as a teenager.

I think masturbation is taboo. I only learnt about female masturbation when I was 16 off of a TV show! I didn't even know women could masturbate 😅 I just thought the feelings I had were shameful and dirty.

It is definitely grim to be leaving sex toys laying around your kitchen.

Reactions: 3
I am very open minded with sex, I'm 38 and I've had a lot of it, with a lot of people. I'm not ashamed to admit I use sex toys and masturbate both with my partner/s and alone. I would never even think of starting a podcast because who the duck am I to tell someone how to have sex, I'm not qualified, it would just be me repeating again and again to just do what makes you happy and have clear boundaries when you experiment!? Looking at some of the topics she's written down, she definitely shouldn't be giving advice out on them.
She's had like one relationship and a few one night stands and thinks she's a pro? She really needs to step back before she tarnishes her name and brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am very open minded with sex, I'm 38 and I've had a lot of it, with a lot of people. I'm not ashamed to admit I use sex toys and masturbate both with my partner/s and alone. I would never even think of starting a podcast because who the duck am I to tell someone how to have sex, I'm not qualified, it would just be me repeating again and again to just do what makes you happy and have clear boundaries when you experiment!? Looking at some of the topics she's written down, she definitely shouldn't be giving advice out on them.
She's had like one relationship and a few one night stands and thinks she's a pro? She really needs to step back before she tarnishes her name and brand.
Precisely!!

I bet big brand names like Nivea are gonna love the squirting topic.

"the kitty kinda fat and she squirt BAYBEE, have a rag ready DAHRLINS cos this pussy more moist than the drum of mac n cheese I made earlier"

Screenshot_20201207_075205.jpg

Also I ain't letting Emma off the hook for this. One of her WHITE best friends out here looking like this and Emma is hush hush hush about it all. Disgusting. So much for the whole BLM and black businesses tit yeah? When your mate is cosplaying a damn black woman. I cannot for the life of me believe this witch is white, I'm still waiting on that bad boy piece of information regarding her, where's the thread?

Screenshot_20210102_221943.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Precisely!!

I bet big brand names like Nivea are gonna love the squirting topic.

"the kitty kinda fat and she squirt BAYBEE, have a rag ready DAHRLINS cos this pussy more moist than the drum of mac n cheese I made earlier"

View attachment 369133

Also I ain't letting Emma off the hook for this. One of her WHITE best friends out here looking like this and Emma is hush hush hush about it all. Disgusting. So much for the whole BLM and black businesses tit yeah? When your mate is cosplaying a damn black woman. I cannot for the life of me believe this witch is white, I'm still waiting on that bad boy piece of information regarding her, where's the thread?

View attachment 369211
she is one fake tan shade away from actual blackface..

• Sick
What are people's views on masturbation/ sex as taboo?

I think people are open enough in general about it, that said there definitely needs to be better education on both sex and masturbation for young people in schools.

I think the way Emma goes on about it is just gross and cringe, it is something private that shouldn't be bragged about? Is that too old fashioned for me to say (I'm 21) ??

There is nothing glamorous, cool or likeable having ginormous sticky sex toys lying around your kitchen and saying you're pausing the vid to go and masturbate. Please show me ONE male, or female, who would find that funny, sexy likeable about someone?!!

For me, especially when she mentioned about engagement etc, it feels like she is stooping low and selling her body for more views and trying to be different.

If you want to make a difference and educate younger people on sex and masturbation and remove the taboo, do just that without making me vom in my mouth with your sloppy youtube vids. She is NOT qualified to educate, but she can get an education and spread awareness if this really is her calling (LOL): Make an educational video, arrange to do talks in schools, provide a general education which is labelled and advertised correctly on youtube?

There is less stigma for men about masturbation, more openly talk about 'wanking', but please just IMAGINE a male youtuber stopping his video to go and wank, having sticky tissues lying around his flat...? IT IS NOT OK
religious people
my mum grew up with communism and she's very traditional about it. Used to say tit to me and my sister that it was good we were virgins when we were still in school...... not that I shared any information like that with her.
We couldn't walk around with a random period stain on pj's. You know tiny little mistake because it was shameful. And the men weren't supposed to see it.

Just because it's normal for the majority doesn't mean we're out of the woods yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Hold up - has she had a falling out with her PT or something? She’s gone from ‘home work outs every morning and loving them’ literally 3 weeks ago... to now hating them and is now going for walks and out walking children in nature (drag race ref before people ACTUALLY think she’s got a heart and is walking children😂). Is she trying for us to see that she actually isn’t lazy or??? Whats happened to Andy the amazing PT?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hold up - has she had a falling out with her PT or something? She’s gone from ‘home work outs every morning and loving them’ literally 3 weeks ago... to now hating them and is now going for walks and out walking children in nature (drag race ref before people ACTUALLY think she’s got a heart and is walking children😂). Is she trying for us to see that she actually isn’t lazy or??? Whats happened to Andy the amazing PT?
I was thinking this too! Seems like she’s falling out with him

Not being funny but she has only just gone into tier 4 so gyms have only just closed recently😅

With her and her PT Andy there is obviously an elephant in the room (lol) about her consistently gaining weight and being his client... even though she dOeSnT gO tO tHe gYm fOr wEiGhTloSs. It won't make him look good at all, even if she does have 'a following'

If you guys are interesting into looking at this school of thought, ive mentioned him on here before but definitley look at ObesetoBeast, he covers some really interesting topics and opinions about HAES. I find it really hard to believe that you can be so obsessed about bettering yourself, conform to other beauty mainstream standards (hair extensions, tan, waxing, style etc), want to be healthy and stay active but then not want to lose weight? By looking after yourself within, eating nourishing food (most of the time), staying relatively active you will inevitably lose weight..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not being funny but she has only just gone into tier 4 so gyms have only just closed recently😅

With her and her PT Andy there is obviously an elephant in the room (lol) about her consistently gaining weight and being his client... even though she dOeSnT gO tO tHe gYm fOr wEiGhTloSs.
I swear they used to work out during the national lockdown back in spring? I could be wrong but I think they used to hold PT sessions over zoom or FaceTime

Reactions: 6
I swear they used to work out during the national lockdown back in spring? I could be wrong but I think they used to hold PT sessions over zoom or FaceTime
Yeah they did almost daily. I reckon Andy gives his time for free or heavily discounted as she promotes him quite a lot.

They also released a plan together and a facebook page

Reactions: 1
i cant remember much and i dont think it is up anymore. But they released some sort of 28 day/ 4 week plan that was about self-love with live workouts and stuff.

Seemed really slap-dash. It wasnt free either.

Look at her top, her all body top
yeah was some money making scheme for the both of them.. not sure how well it did or how many people actually got involved. Just doesn’t make sense that she’s now not plugging Andy. Can’t keep up with the lies.

All her AllShoddy stuff atm just looks so tacky and bobbled and DIRTY.

Reactions: 4
It's crazy how só little people call her out and when you do, guess what? Blocked
i cant remember much and i dont think it is up anymore. But they released some sort of 28 day/ 4 week plan that was about self-love with live workouts and stuff.

And what she's shoveling down while looking like that. This girl is a DAMN MESS

That is so MANKY!!! Wth! I wouldn’t even chill in a dirty top like that when I’m home alone, let alone broadcasting myself to thousands on social media.

Some “boss witch” she is! I follow a few high powered successful women (CEOs, Doctors, Bankers) on IG who share their daily lives with their followers and believe me, these women are on top of their game for a reason! They’ll fit in a workout, laundry, reading and a healthy breakfast before a FULL day of ACTUAL REAL work, and still make the effort to look after themselves after work too. They are efficient and hold themselves to high standards every single day, hence their success.

Does she not have any standards or pride in herself?! Is she seriously so impressed with her lazy, sloppy, dirty ass life that she considers it acceptable, nay, IMPRESSIVE to sleep in until midday, have to be TOLD to get to work by her dad, wear nasty dirty clothes in public, and live in a pigsty with sex toys lying around and laundry piled up to the ceiling (as spotted in her most recent vlog)?!

• Heart
It was called 30 day glow up I think, you had to be permitted access to the group. I requested access but was ignored!

Reactions: 1
i can't believe she paid to have that mug imported...
the default font, the lazy quote
looks like the perfect allbody product!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.