Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before, but I just watched her hone workout reel.... what exactly is that press up?? she’s just flopping around on the floor is she not?

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it’s been mentioned before, but I just watched her hone workout reel.... what exactly is that press up?? she’s just flopping around on the floor is she not?
It wasn’t a press up at all, for her weight you can’t do a press up effectively at all, she should be doing it against a wall, as a pregnant woman would.

Her day in the life tiktoks where she blatantly lies about what she eats all day are acc hilarious

Reactions: 7
But the problem is, she’s only ever shown Brandon to her audience. So when she speaks about her alleged abuse and not confirming that it wasn’t Brandon, she is allowing people to assume he is an abuser. I don’t know her situation and whether he is or isn’t but if it isn’t him, then what she is doing is wrong.

His IG story was very interesting because he rarely speaks anyway. You can tell he is very shy and he now and again asks for places to stay. So I’m guessing he doesn’t have a fixed address. Clearly they didn’t end on good terms or he would have stayed at the job at least for financial security?

Remember the newspapers ran the article about their sex life? It was basically Emma saying she’s so sexual and confident blah blah. He must have been so embarrassed.

Brandon needs to come on Tattle and spill the tea hahaha.
I am super curious about all this because I had her blocked for a looong time cus I couldn’t bare the sight of her so I didn’t see their relationship I only saw what is still up and everything from what you guys are saying. Feel like I’ve missed out 😢

I’m pretty sure there were issues in that relationship that she didn’t realise till it was over. I’m almost certain that at the beginning she showed some messages and Brandon was clearly uncomfortable with her size and/or liking a girl that size, I reckon that could’ve sparked some gaslighting from his end tbf
this, but also if you’re not comfortable dating someone that big you don’t have to, from what I’ve seen and heard, like I said I missed a lot; but did she force him to stay even though she was fully aware he was uncomfortable which led to the relationship being toxic

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I do remember her showing s/shots of how he said something like he’s never dated or been attracted to a bigger girl before so was unsure. I’m sure they were friends for a while first?

yeah that's really interesting... its funny though like in the vlogs when they are together, they are never that romantic it was just kind of begged, they bicker and he always saw straight through her...

Reactions: 1
Lol at one of her candles being “myrrh and tonka” - I know she has no originality but she really doesn’t even try does she 😭
Honestly... It's just laughable at this point. She's making candles with a knock off Jo malone scent, the perfume she wears and making a big profit on it. There's just zero originality with this heifer

And don't forget the batch bought tonymoly skincare, cheap headbands from alibaba and bleeping metal straws. She's sending out some tit subscription service parcel and calling it an "AllBody gift box" and charging up to £95!!! Yes NINETY-FIVE pounds for these things. She is honestly abhorrent.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It all looks like absolute overpriced tat!
No idea who would buy anything from her!

95pound??? Whaaat 😳
Yep! The largest one she is doing is at 95, and I think one at 35 and 65, lord knows what's shes putting in there but it better be solid gold. And not batch bought tat, a cheap pair of lashes, a hot chocolate stirrer and a candle made by big mama Hill

Chanel perfume sells for less than 95, so gyal needs to make sure this is all correct and won't flop like all baby

It doesn’t look like “all baby” was a big hit either... and ALOT of it the prices have been completely slashed
£95 for the gift box you must be kidding ?!😲
It's still crazy that she did a baby wear line when her audience is generally chubby, single teenage girls with very little disposable income. Again, WHAT was she thinking

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
0247B308-F00E-4F01-B592-03B110C202F3.jpeg

£85???? I KNOW YOU bleeping LYING.

Sales on sweatshirts must be low if she’s giving them away in her medium and large boxes 😂 WE STILL DON’T WANT THEM GIRL.
Also, her target audience aren’t going to be able to afford that and I genuinely feel sorry for the people she is scamming. Like, people are out of work and we are in the midst of a recession and this greedy capitalist isn’t even ashamed of her actions.

anyway for those who want a self care box, let a witch help you out.

Himalayan bath salts - £2.49 - Boots
Bath bomb - £1 - ASDA
A single jasmine scent candle - £1 - Dunelm (you can print off a basic ass label with a cliche quote for free)
Reed Diffuser - £4.68 - Amazon
Hot chocolate stirrer - £4.25 - Etsy (or can make yourself for cheap)
Tony Moly face mask - £3.50 - Beauty Bay
Gift box £4 - Amazon
Basic slogan sweatshirt - £20 - ASOS
Mesh shopping bag - £2.50 Ebay
Cat ears headband - £2.49 Ebay

Wow look at that, a LARGE self care box for a fraction of the price.
Don’t give your money to this big back no hairline having money grabbing bourgeoisie.

Yep! The largest one she is doing is at 95, and I think one at 35 and 65, lord knows what's shes putting in there but it better be solid gold. And not batch bought tat, a cheap pair of lashes, a hot chocolate stirrer and a candle made by big mama Hill

NOT BIG MAMA HILL 😂😂😂😂 girl ima need you to go ahead and log off for me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 323099

Sales on sweatshirts must be low if she’s giving them away in her medium and large boxes 😂 WE STILL DON’T WANT THEM GIRL.
Also, her target audience aren’t going to be able to afford that and I genuinely feel sorry for the people she is scamming. Like, people are out of work and we are in the midst of a recession and this greedy capitalist isn’t even ashamed of her actions.

Bath bomb - £1 - ASDA
A single jasmine scent candle - £1 - Dunelm (you can print off a basic ass label with a cliche quote for free)
Gift box £4 - Amazon

Don’t give your money to this big back no hairline having money grabbing bourgeoisie.

Also if you're really on a budget Primark do pretty good hot chocolate stirrers for around £1.50,and slogan hoodies and swearshirts for between about £5-£12

Reactions: 2
She will send out a load for free to all her other plus size influencers, who will gush about how great it is and then will prob chuck it in the bin! I've never seen any of the people she sent the last load of her tat to wear any of it!

Reactions: 5
I’m just gonna leave this here... I am in shock

Prices are more expensive for free shipping .. this girl is just childish man

I’m pissed lol😭 everyone feel sorry for Emma - she really thinks people “across Europe and internationally” will be buying her tat from her little warehouse up north

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m just gonna leave this here... I am in shock

Prices are more expensive for free shipping .. this girl is just childish man

I’m pissed lol😭 everyone feel sorry for Emma - she really thinks people “across Europe and internationally” will be buying her tat from her little warehouse up north
So she made most of the products inside the box...I assume the RRP is completely made up then 🙄

Reactions: 12
View attachment 323099

Bath bomb - £1 - ASDA
Gift box £4 - Amazon

And you can bulk buy these things to make these sorts of self care boxes for your friends, great cute present and not £95 each lmao

also I appreciate the effort of typing the prices out 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.