Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG i actually still cant believe it guys
She is selling:
- a A5 notebook (roughly) £4
- a pen (at most) £3
- a card (at most) £3
- a chocolate stirrer (at most) £3
- and a candle £5 scented candle from Ikea
If i were to go to the shops tomorrow morning and get these items brand new it would cost me no more than £20, any of us could start selling gift-boxes but we have bleeping respect!
for £35
View attachment 324143ys
Even if she included a small Yankee candle(I know there are rights and copyright but going by price and quality)it wouldn't cost what she is charging

Reactions: 2
I think part of how deluded she is about the brand is because she had office space SO early on. Most small brands online start from someone’s house, and don’t end up with their own space for quite some time.
If she hadn’t had her dad funding her, her idea would never even have been viable. Saying she’s done it all herself if just stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys 😂 I was showing my Libyan mom and my Somali dad her Halloween video and they both looked like they had seen the Holy Ghost, by the time the bunny outfit came on, my mom was ready for the Lord to call her home.

Also remember when Emma went to Morocco? I know damn well she was being cussed out in Darija Arabic. I’m not gonna lie, Arabs and Africans will fat shame you in public and not give two fucks or a damn 😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Guys 😂 I was showing my Libyan mom and my Somali dad her Halloween video and they both looked like they had seen the Holy Ghost, by the time the bunny outfit came on, my mom was ready for the Lord to call her home.

Also remember when Emma went to Morocco? I know damn well she was being cussed out in Darija Arabic. I’m not gonna lie, Arabs and Africans will fat shame you in public and not give two fucks or a damn 😩😩
I would pay good money to see your parents reaction!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Agreed. As a fellow North African, she DEFFO would’ve got dragged by the locals.

Reactions: 1
I would pay good money to see your parents reaction!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Agreed. As a fellow North African, she DEFFO would’ve got dragged by the locals.

Wallah North Africans have no chill 😂 political correctness, who is she? 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4

The same in some south east Asian countries they’ll tell you you’re fat to your face without thinking twice about it, some will even poke at parts of your body in disgust 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's an absolute joke and I am still in shock that she has the audacity to sell at that price and will someone PLEASE tell me how she can market these candles and diffusers as "luxury" she melted some batch bought wax and bought a Jo malone knock off oil...

I beg someone to buy this just to do a youtube review. If any of you have considerable excess income, please take one for the team :(

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's an absolute joke and I am still in shock that she has the audacity to sell at that price and will someone PLEASE tell me how she can market these candles and diffusers as "luxury" she melted some batch bought wax and bought a Jo malone knock off oil...

I beg someone to buy this just to do a youtube review. If any of you have considerable excess income, please take one for the team :(
NAH that’s such a joke 😂😂

also cba with her complaining about being in work til 4am if people are buying and you got loads of shirt to do in regards to stock. SHUT THE SITE GET IT DONE AND GO LIVE quicker. She will have been fannying about all day doing the bare minimum n all.

Anyways can tell today is gonna be a good day on here 🥰

Reactions: 8
Is anyone else sat here watching her stories thinking ‘IF YOU HADN’T LEFT IT TO 3 WEEKS BEFORE!!!’

As it’s been said in previous posts, she started thinking about Black Friday and Christmas in October/November.
It’s YOUR fault you’re at the ‘warehouse’ until 4am Emma. Your laziness and lack of unpreparedness got you there.
I hope no one buys the tat trap boxes

• Heart
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell!!! £15 for a reed diffuser is insane.
I’d pay that for Zara home or the white company. At least I know their products are amazing and actually smell lovely, as opposed to the bitter alcoholic scent this will undoubtedly have, like all the other cheaply made diffusers

Reactions: 8
Loooong time lurker and finally decided to make an account because of this girl. I can’t explain to you how pissed I am that she is bragging about this “boss ass witch” and “oh I am so busy” person that she wants to be. She wakes up around 10. Goes to work probably for 11-12 and then complains that she’s still at the warehouse past midnight?!?!? For your own company???? Make it make sense. I like when people show how much hard work they put in their business but she’s actually taking the piss. Nothing about what she has done is original. She probably noticed that her sales aren’t great so decided to do these boxes last minute. When you have a business you plan the year in advance to have an idea about what you want to do and what is within the budget. And when you want to grow your business, you’ll have to make sacrifices and sell things for maybe a cheaper price than you’d want to, to bring attention to the business. And then you can increase the value of new items etc. Just feel bad for people who will buy this tit just to support her laziness further

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell!!! £15 for a reed diffuser is insane.
Her candles are 15 too, which is crazy when YANKEE DAMN CANDLE are currently selling their largest jars (625ml) for £16.79 for black Friday. The delusion is LOUD.

Reactions: 15
I am sorry but being up until 4am does not telling me you are a boss, it's just telling me you are unorganized!
As some of you already said, it's her own fault because you cannot start a Xmas product after the summer, it is insane and it will only result in a substandard product rushed just to grab a quick buck..

Reactions: 11
She is totally and utterly deluded. Her voice annoys me so much. what an absolute embarrassment she is.

Reactions: 5
“Probably won’t be up early in the morning” LOL it’s 1pm and no posts. - it’s not poor Emma it’s your bleeping unorganised.

Reactions: 3
The way she is talking and moving her hands about - it’s absolutely revolting. Like she’s some kind of gangster from east end London? bleeping mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.