Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Have you guise noticed how she has turned up the filters recently in her videos? It was especially noticable when she holds the camera up tp her face.

Reactions: 2

Annapera

Considering all the money she spends she doesn't have a good following to reflect that. 107k following on Insta and 133k subscribed on YouTube. Jessontheplussize is ahead of her on 199k and I'm sure she was never as big an influencer as Emma originally. Curious to know how 2024 will go for her or if her influencer life will start to crack.
I wonder if she buys followers.. I mean, the content is really nothing new exciting or engaging..

Annapera

Omg has anyone seen her friend? What in the blackfish??
yep, that is Sammy.. old friend of us, she loves to pose as a black girl but if I remember correctly she is half italian half asian (chinese or japanese, I can't remember)

KR1971

She doesn’t like the Tim Hortons fries but continues to eat them. Yes, I often continue to scoff down food I dislike.
What on earth happens to all the clothes she shows in hauls?

Gnfkskand

The house in Preston she’s on about being £5-£10K over budget is on for £300K. No way is she getting a mortgage on that by herself 😳

Skellig

Idk all I’ve heard about specifically LA/NY/Miami is it’s full of skinny people. Obv I know the rest of America Emma would 1000% be in her element🤣🤣
No the average is a lot bigger than here. One thing that made me stood out was my height but I'm taller than Emma can't miss us😂 I felt slim at a 14/16 in every state I was in 😂

susan1375

Chatty Member
I would imagine she is secretly pleased - all that stuff to get packed up quickly, what a waste that she pays to go to the preston gym when she could use one in her building and actually meet people. I always thought she needs to interact with people regularly her personality isn’t suited to being on her own most of the time,

Hazey3

I can bet one of the causes of her acne is her poor diet, but let's blame hormones
Hormonal acne is generally around the mouth and jaw though where hers is. Her diet won't help agreed. Instead of complaining and trying a ton of products she should just see her GP and get some cream for it.
---
Also, just listened to the latest podcast, what's with all the stupid voices and sound effects? Is there any need? It's a bit cringe and unecessary

misunderstood

I don't get it because around Christmas time she put a post up saying she had wasted time on someone who couldn't commit to her and needed to move on, then a week later was mentioning "my man" again without saying she'd met someone. Is it the same guy? The one who was hugging her on tiktok vid
It could be , maybe they had a tiff then made up .
I think he lives in London ? LDR can work if both parties put in the effort which it seems is one sided.
Her love language is definitely buying affection

misunderstood

Why does she go to the gym in Preston when there a plenty of them in Manchester?
It’s a waste of a gym membership