Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hausofmauslv

I wonder if her manager is pulling her up on things tbh and saying she has to do more. The YouTube vlogs are much more frequent now and with the disaster of all body, I reckon there's someone behind the scenes telling Emma that she needs to get her arse in gear and do something else. This isn't a sudden burst in motivation or creative energy. I reckon someone is telling her to get her head in the game.
I wouldn't be surprised if her manager has told her to get her head in the game. That she needs to do more to get herself out there.
I remember she did a vlog where she found out about Tattle and seemed utterly surprised that there were people out there in the world who didn't like her. I do agree though, she shut down all body and suddenly she's got this energy to do another clothing line??
---
View attachment 2811947
View attachment 2811949

Also is it my imagination or is that nose getting bigger too
She definitely doesn't have a Bunda

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Rpk33

basically after uni she was applying for loads of jobs and not getting anywhere, obviously her parents have their own business so they hired her i guess to help with admin and stuff like that. but she was a shit worker, late etc and didnt try hard so they fired her and thats when she started youtube seriously. very privileged
So if that's the case then, why would her parents fund this lifestyle? Tbh, I don't think they do. If they do after firing her, they're idiots.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
She’s very inconsistent one minute she’s all about body positivity, but doesn’t want to show her unmanicured thumbnail? 🤪

I find her quite naive and out of touch with what’s going on in the real world - in terms of the current rental market. I think she’s going to struggle to find somewhere to rent as fast as she thinks. I think she will find it difficult to not compare what’s on offer compared to her current living space.

And on her current stories could she get the #gift any smaller or camouflaged? 🫥

View attachment 2843000View attachment 2843001View attachment 2843023View attachment 2843026
That's the LAST thing she's needing is more bloody snacks!

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
That must be why she desperately wants to copy african american culture with her vocab and that weird way she has way of speaking with the fake accent/emphasis on certain words.
She's obsessed with anything that takes her away from her own reality.

pinkypurr

Chatty Member
he's been there a long time. Thought he was with her temporarily. Could he not help with the rent increase?
Have a feeling that the CCJ or whatever has popped up on her credit record is something to do with a parking ticket.
Our Qween has a BMW doesnt she or some kind of other nice car when really she could have put the money towards a deposit!

• Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
She’s eating quiche today with a salad loaded with about half a block of feta on it. So that’s cheese with more cheese :rolleyes:

blueeyes135

That brown bodysuit and jeans fit actually made me feel ill. I genuinely don't care or see size but her body genuinely shocks me. She is dangerous size now.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
proof nr. 128495 that Emma is reading here.
just after we said "look, none of those black influencers are acknowledging her" she put some of them forced into a selfie 😂😂😂😂
I would 100% read here too if I was an influencer :LOL: how could you not? I'd by dying to see what people were saying about me.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
She said she hadn’t uploaded on TikTok because YouTube vlogmas so was full on… says she’s been posting on there twice a week 😂😂 this girls work ethic is laughable

susan1375

Chatty Member
. I've never seen any other YouTuber get so excited about food.
[/QUOTE] she reminds me of Anna obrian aka glitter and lasers. She is also morbidly obese, fetishes black men/ culture, loves eating but goes to the gym and daddy bankrolls her!

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t trust this. It’s not accurate. Maybe for sub numbers but not earnings.

I have a friend who plays LOL on YouTube with 800k+ subs and my best friends brother has just recently hit 100k on YouTube 8k on twitch pkaying Rainbow Six Seige. Both Scottish if you want to try find them. 800k makes a very good living and the boy with 100k is doing pretty well off considering he’s early 20s.
Her ad revenue will be relatively decent esp because she’s not controversial. YouTube/Insta/TT all along with Affiliate links, sponsored posts etc etc. She had 6 ADs on Instagram posts (doesn’t include story mentions which can easily be someone’s weekly wage in one story) in December alone from decent companies this girl is doing fine

but regardless I’m not gonna sit and argue it when I have first hand knowledge if you wanna believe she makes no money be my guest lmao
I have FIRST hand knowledge too ;)

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
As someone with ADHD and is on medication I normally HATE it when people say “oh I think I have ADHD let me just get a diagnosis” as it really isn’t that easy.

But I have been thinking Emma could have ADHD for a while. She does show some symptoms, her weight being a big factor (looking at her parents too (excessive eaters, drinkers and smokers) - when I got diagnosed the fact my parents both have type two diabetes was a factor). She also impulsive spends a lot, suffers badly with PMS and regulating her emotions. A lot of people with ADHD have a high sex drive and seek validation through sex. It wouldn’t surprise me if she had ADHD.
However I disagree with influencers just jumping on the trend… it makes it a lot harder for those of us who struggle with it everyday.
This kind of falls into BPD which from watching some of her vlogs seems more likely of course in not a professional and I did read a study once that a high percentage of people with BPD are obese or morbidly obese due to binging habits kind of makes sense. She definitely should speak to a professional either way

blueeyes135

Her most recent video where's she's saying you got to keep your toes in check you never know where they might be going and that's all I'll say about that? What is she insinuating 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2