Votes: 5 6.5%
  • One month

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Until she insinuates she is ‘dating him’ and he sees the light

Votes: 46 59.7%
  • Until daddy stops footing the bill for the flat and she has to leave

Votes: 17 22.1%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @vivian_withnail for the thread title 👏🏼

Recap she is still doing nothing…
- Started a podcast with someone called Claira (which is her bragging about all the sex she is having 🥱)
- Still going on multiple vacations (funded by daddy 🌚) as she needs a rest from her busy schedule
- Has a new ‘black king’ room mate. Let’s see how long this lasts…

Also since the last thread. As expected, AllBody has finally closed down as well as the short lived ridgeprint…
RIP ☠ gone but never forgotten

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She now has a solo date jar...assuming dating another person that she was doing just a few weeks ago has fallen flat on its face again...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry that photo of her nail techs bottle is disgusting 🤮
That annoys me there’s No need for bottles to be like that! Wipe them down with acetone on a pad!!! Also why does she let her have stiletto nails she doesn’t suit them! It’s a shame as she’s a really good nail tech.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone explain to me when in his latest vlog she and her "friend of 10 years" are shopping like a couple? She's showing him baby clothes and calling him babe. He's also buying towels and looking for a dressing gown. I think we've got some soon to be drama brewing! 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
As someone with ADHD and is on medication I normally HATE it when people say “oh I think I have ADHD let me just get a diagnosis” as it really isn’t that easy.

But I have been thinking Emma could have ADHD for a while. She does show some symptoms, her weight being a big factor (looking at her parents too (excessive eaters, drinkers and smokers) - when I got diagnosed the fact my parents both have type two diabetes was a factor). She also impulsive spends a lot, suffers badly with PMS and regulating her emotions. A lot of people with ADHD have a high sex drive and seek validation through sex. It wouldn’t surprise me if she had ADHD.
However I disagree with influencers just jumping on the trend… it makes it a lot harder for those of us who struggle with it everyday.

Reactions: 2
As she is getting on in age her behavior is getting more embarrassing. If she is not careful she'll end up like Clara- desperately trying to convince people online she is so special and that her life isn't empty. Only Emma will be a morbidly obese version.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain to me when in his latest vlog she and her "friend of 10 years" are shopping like a couple? She's showing him baby clothes and calling him babe. He's also buying towels and looking for a dressing gown. I think we've got some soon to be drama brewing! 🤦‍♀️🙄
Was so cringey! I think he is using her as she asked how much something was that he put in the trolley, also when they were choosing cookies he said "so are we getting this or?" Emma just laughed it off and said yeah Id find it a little rude tbh especially if im the one paying 😳 no wonder she is the size she is, loads of sweets in the cupboard and I mean she ate a cookie unpacking the shopping, one before bed when she was showing what she bought the bbq lentil crisps things were already half eaten, she needs food every hour it seems, I was wondering why 2 people need a party size pack tray of cookies!! I doubt he is even paying anything towards the rent and calling your friend babe yeah emma we are not all daft! Grow up

Her latest vlog when she’s cleaning out the fridge. Swigs the lemonade straight from the bottle, asks friend if he likes lemonade.. lucky for him he said no cos u know she woulda just whacked that back in the fridge for him to drink🥴 nasty ass

• Sick
As someone with ADHD and is on medication I normally HATE it when people say “oh I think I have ADHD let me just get a diagnosis” as it really isn’t that easy.

But I have been thinking Emma could have ADHD for a while. She does show some symptoms, her weight being a big factor (looking at her parents too (excessive eaters, drinkers and smokers) - when I got diagnosed the fact my parents both have type two diabetes was a factor). She also impulsive spends a lot, suffers badly with PMS and regulating her emotions. A lot of people with ADHD have a high sex drive and seek validation through sex. It wouldn’t surprise me if she had ADHD.
However I disagree with influencers just jumping on the trend… it makes it a lot harder for those of us who struggle with it everyday.
This kind of falls into BPD which from watching some of her vlogs seems more likely of course in not a professional and I did read a study once that a high percentage of people with BPD are obese or morbidly obese due to binging habits kind of makes sense. She definitely should speak to a professional either way

Was so cringey! I think he is using her as she asked how much something was that he put in the trolley, also when they were choosing cookies he said "so are we getting this or?" Emma just laughed it off and said yeah Id find it a little rude tbh especially if im the one paying 😳 no wonder she is the size she is, loads of sweets in the cupboard and I mean she ate a cookie unpacking the shopping, one before bed when she was showing what she bought the bbq lentil crisps things were already half eaten, she needs food every hour it seems, I was wondering why 2 people need a party size pack tray of cookies!! I doubt he is even paying anything towards the rent and calling your friend babe yeah emma we are not all daft! Grow up
She says she's learned from her experiences but she hasn't. She needs attention from men badly and always falls into the same trap when any man gives her the slightest bit of attention. I wonder if she has some personality disorder or something. I've heard there's a disorder called histrionic personality disorder which is basically the need to be the centre of attention and hating it when you aren't. Also, people with that disorder dress very provocatively and try and be seductive as a means of getting attention...I mean if that isn't Emma, I don't know what is...

Reactions: 8
without going into medical diagnosis and specifi illnesses, it might "just" be low self esteem.. as a fellow big girl, I know first hand all the years of people telling us how disgusting, lazy, unworthy and soooo oooon we are... it does a lot to your self esteem.
you convince yourself what other people say about you is true, you are not worthy of anything so when the first men gives you attention, you jump!! 🫣 (been there, done that, still learning😅)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been thinking about something, how big is too big? When do you realise you're actually morbidly obese and is affecting your health? Do you all think Emma will have a breaking point when she realizes her weight is just too much?

I've been thinking about something, how big is too big? When do you realise you're actually morbidly obese and is affecting your health? Do you all think Emma will have a breaking point when she realizes her weight is just too much?
When it affects your walking. If you get tired around 30 mins of walking and you start to ache when you've been walking flat and not uphill, you're very unfit.
---
According to her new vlog, Emma's parents fired her?!? Anyone know why?

Last edited: