Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gerbils91

I came to this page after watching a couple of Emma's vlogs and googling her. I don't mind her too much tbh, although the privileged lifestyle grates on me a bit.

I think I'm probably a similar size to Emma, though it is hard to know for sure because body shapes are different and I don't know her exact size. Some of the comments on here make me wonder if people view me in the same way as they view Emma, and it upsets me.

The big difference between us, however, is that I dress to flatter my shape and do not wear clothes that cling to my rolls and belly. I also wouldn't feel comfortable wearing tiny bikinis at the beach/restaurants on holiday, partially due to being self conscious and wanting to maintain modesty, but also due to the practical discomfort of it, rolls are not comfortable guys, and I don't know how she isn't so uncomfortable all the time!

And also the comments on here made me get off my sofa today and go for a walk

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
IMG_1069.png

Emma hun, you live a few hours away from this guy (if he exists). If you were in say America/Austraila, this distance wouldn’t even be thought of twice. Get fucking real, ‘LDR’ 🙄. People live on different continents, and maintain actual ‘LDRs’.

Also, you DRIVE, why all this train drama fuckshit when you could have just of taken the car?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I came to this page after watching a couple of Emma's vlogs and googling her. I don't mind her too much tbh, although the privileged lifestyle grates on me a bit.

I think I'm probably a similar size to Emma, though it is hard to know for sure because body shapes are different and I don't know her exact size. Some of the comments on here make me wonder if people view me in the same way as they view Emma, and it upsets me.

The big difference between us, however, is that I dress to flatter my shape and do not wear clothes that cling to my rolls and belly. I also wouldn't feel comfortable wearing tiny bikinis at the beach/restaurants on holiday, partially due to being self conscious and wanting to maintain modesty, but also due to the practical discomfort of it, rolls are not comfortable guys, and I don't know how she isn't so uncomfortable all the time!
And also the comments on here made me get off my sofa today and go for a walk
Aww babe that’s awful, please don’t think like that. I bet you’re gorgeous.

The main reason we slate Emma on here is her entitled, spoiled attitude, she lives in a fantasy land. Fetishes black men, culture vulture etc. Could go on and on about unattractive things about her personality.

She does wear very unflattering outfits, which do get slated. I myself have taken low blows about her weight, which are unnecessary tbh. I’ll personally re-think that in future. Don’t dwell on this nonsense. ❤

Reactions: 24

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
What the FUCK is that vision board?????! It’s all black or dark skinned people 😳

A5DE7A89-ADA7-4023-9BDC-B7B58DDDDB43.png

Emma honey, you are white!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

shamkkzze

No shame to girls who suffer with acne when I'm asking this, but why on earth would you want to kiss Emma with all those spots round her mouth? It would just turn me off so much. And I'm bi, so I like kissing girls, but ugh. 🤢
No shame? There was absolutely no need for you to preface that comment, you obviously find it disgusting and rounded it alllll off with a little sick emoji so girls that do suffer with acne will feel shame regardless 🥰

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Her TikTok where she went on the trip round Barbados with her new ‘friend’…

Maybe I have OTT stranger danger from consuming too much true crime, but getting in a car alone with someone you hardly know, in a foreign country is 🚩🚩🚩 to me, and someone with a platform like her’s should maybe be more mindful to not normalise this.

Again, happy to admit this may just be a ‘me’ issue, just doesn’t sit right imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Annapera

Our black queen got scammed, they sold her a banana instead of a plantain 😂😂😂😂😂
But she is such a black culture expert, how did this happen? ,😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Guccigal

Chatty Member
Worked all my life with no financial help from anyone too. My family don't believe in just giving handouts, they taught me the value of money, and having to work for what you want (from a young age!) I was picking berries and potatoes in school holidays to save for shoes I wanted. So now - as an adult, I don't expect anything from anyone! If I want it, it's down to me. Very good life lessons learned in my formative years - It seems Emma hasn't had this style of parenting. I think Princess has led a very pampered life - so sad, ''cause she'll never truly appreciate anything, or the buzz you get when you've managed to get there on your own.
I actually disagree. I think it’s weird when parents withhold money or support to make their kids “learn”. There are so many other ways to teach your kid about the value of money/life without creating pretend struggles or forcing them to do it alone when you quite literally have the means to help them, that’s very strange to me personally

emmas parents clearly just did too much and didn’t balance it out, also they don’t seem to be the type to have taught her other important values, but I think it’s great they help her with money and treat her with things, why shouldn’t they. I’ll never begrudge parents for doing that

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ChickenWingOnAString

Her latest video just shows how detached from reality she is.

She didn't pass the financial checks to secure the flat she wanted, and she keeps trying to argue with this letting agency that she can, and moans that she's not afforded any grace - she needs to wake up and realise that this is how the real world works. If you're not eligible, then that's that. You don't deserve special treatment because you're used to being daddy's little flower who always got it.

She also mentioned that they have her the option to pay 12 months rent upfront if she wants to secure it despite the failed checks and said that 'if I had 12 months rent I would be putting this towards a house deposit'. So she's saying that the massive influencer that she claims she is, she doesn't have like 20k saved up?! Really?!

Also said that to pass affordability checks she needs to earn something like 15 x monthly rent, and she earns about twice that. Assuming a rent of 1500, that's £45k ish. She also mentioned how good she is with money and doesn't spend unnecessarily - biggest lie ever told, she blows money left, right and centre.

Apparently the reason she failed the check is a £240 parking fine from 3 years ago, and she was unaware of the debt because she doesn't check her credit file / score and hasn't dealt with it but 'must have received a letter at some point'. Again, completely detached from reality, irresponsible and unprepared for adult life.

Makes me laugh how she's saying that she's only gonna stay in the flat 6 - 12 months and she's gonna buy a house instead. How?! She doesn't have the money as she said herself, plus her credit history is completely screwed. Is she OK in the head?

She'll literally never get anywhere in life if she carries on like this. She's barely an influencer, and as she ages that will go away at some point (sorry to burst her bubble!) and she will have nothing to fall back on.

Oh and a side note - she was invited to AfroNation, she must be literally wetting herself at the prospect. Not to mention that it is known for being rather rowdy and feral. People literally go to it to have loads of sex with randoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
New video - she's away on holiday, AGAIN! Unbelievable man. She's packing her suitcase and going though a checklist - fist thing on the list is her knickers..that'll be the case full then! 😂
She said she’s gone to Spain to “rest and recoup” —- rest and recuperate from what? The stress of fathoming for no reason at al when daddy would have been happy to pay the rent hike? The stress of writing out cards for her fella to pick “this or that” for date ideas. I can’t think of anything else she’s done that might vaguely constitute any sort of effort that requires resting and recharging!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

That’sOk

VIP Member
IMG_5866.jpeg

‘Soft life chronicles’, give it a rest.
How long until this guy disappears and she is crying on her stories again. She never seems happy unless she is with a man. She has no self worth and it seems therapy isn’t working.

Guccigal

Chatty Member
I don’t doubt that a big reason for her going back so often to the Caribbean is because her body is more accepted. Caribbean (and African) native men are known to still be colourist and see white as better, and they like big women. So she probably loves the attention

There’s a reason she’s not going to Paris or other European places where she would 100% be stared at for her size and most men wouldn’t be interested

If she ever managed to get herself down to avg weight I bet she’d stop dating black men. Black people in general are more accepting and welcoming as people. This is a big reason she tries to immerse herself so much in the culture/church etc, but she’ll drop it the min it doesn’t serve her and she doesn’t need it. Tale as old as time

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Always makes me laugh when people call doing Youtube/Instgram/Tiktok work! Or even a job. Try working 12 hour shifts in a care home FIVE days in a row EVERY WEEK!! Year after year, after year and getting paid minimum wage. Or 12 hour shifts in a factory, 6 days a week - every week. A real job would kill most of these influencers. They live on a different planet where talking to a camera makes them a living, they get everything for free - even get their holidays for free! Really boils my piss.

Last edited:
  • Heart