Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nattynoo

Hmm The hair just doesn’t look like its natural curls but yeah deffo cosplaying as a light skinned black girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

RuinedMeMojo

I’m pretty sure letting agents can only see public information on your credit file (and not your actual score and what you owe etc), ie; CCJ’s and any bankruptcies and IVA’s

So her parking fine must have resulted in a CCJ, as do a lot even though there is a misconception that ignoring them will make them go away eventually

Oopsie Emma 😜

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Oooh sorry to freak you all out (I will get my coat after) but where is this dress from? Does anyone know. Im a size 20 and I quite like it!

ETA… i hope this doesn’t mean that miss stinky pants ETH is actually an influencer..I better have a word with myself.
it’s from boo hoo - I really like it too 🫣

• Heart

Swirlyicecream

RUN from that Ordinary glycolic toner Emma!!! It absolutely destroys your skin.

I kept it to literally use on my elbows/heels, used it drunk (🙈) one night recently as i’d ran out of my other exfoliating toner. Took my skin a week to recover, and it’s not even particularly sensitive.
This works absolutely fab for my legs, removed strawberry skin and I swear it’s even improved a scar I have. I wouldn’t use it for the face at all.

• Heart

Gnfkskand

I had wondered if her new swimming obsession was an attempt to be a bit healthier? Unlikely but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

RuinedMeMojo

I know from my own past experience that calories can quickly add up without you even thinking it and look “healthy” like with oils, avocado, granola, smoothies etc that being said I reckon Emma is a chronic snacker - you just know she’s stuffing the whole multi pack of walkers down
I second this, and maybe thinks she’ll have a couple of biscuits with her brew and the next thing the whole packets gone (or maybe that’s just me 😅)

Annapera

She lost her bestie and man... is she referring to Sammie? because she moved out one day, replaced by that new guy, and this was never discussed..

Rpk33

agree. I actually found her page because I wanted few "examples" on how to dress and carry the extra weight because it's something I have too..
but then I started to see more and more of her and really disliked her personality and lack of accountability in all aspects of her life (especially work)
---
Am I the only one that find it weird that she posted the bunch of flowers her dad gave her for the past years on Valentine day and then straight after she posted a lingerie photo ???? 🤢
Well you know what they say, women with men issues usually have daddy issues...

Annapera

Very recently closed down an established, all be it questionable clothing brand… to then start again… like what? 🤔

Maybe she’s skint and her new man isn’t paying his way enough
nah, probably daddy told her off "you need to do something I can't just keep giving money to you"....

oafishly

Well your assumption would be wrong. Actually the complete opposite, which is why I work so hard so my kids won’t have to deal with anything close to what I had to in order to make money and make it out of being working class. To have the means and deny your kids is bizarre to me sorry. We can agree to disagree

Also to the rest of you who were brought up well off who are using my comment to spout classist assumptions about working class people I.e. “poor money management”, kindly bog off too. That wasnt the aim of my initial post either
clearly didn’t read my comment at all, talking about “brought well up”.

• Haha

Annapera

I’m sorry, why is no one in her comments talking about the fact she brought CHICKEN AND CHIPS into the cinema?? Like?
I am ok with people bringing food to the cinema but NOT chicken or mcdonalds or something like that, it will only stink up the place... super entitled move...