Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RuinedMeMojo

I don’t mean just the 6 months rent, I’ve worded that wrong but it’s not impossible to buy a house with a deposit of 10k… it just depends what you’re wanting to buy I guess.

Plus add on the amount she spent (but probably her dad although she won’t admit it) on her holidays to Barbados etc

Reactions: 1

Rpk33

Now she's dating a woman or getting super friendly with a girl friend and calling it a date? Confused.com

misunderstood

It could be an inheritance or a little help from parents.
The house was beautiful but too big for one person it’s not like she is going to be there all the time

Annapera

she said in her vlog her potential clothing collection that she was doing has been cancelled due to them not seeing the returns they wanted on her online brand? awkward
well, they would have been the most blind and stupid company in the whole industry to invest money in a collection made by someone with a failed fashion brand and barely any followers/engagement 😅

She's definitely going back to Barbados to meet up with some guy or multiple. Pretty sad shes gotta travel all that way for some D... she said the UK is bad vibes but anywhere on earth can be bad vibes if your the bad vibe 😳 all they seemed to do on the Barbados vlog was Eat.

Saw Emma & her mum out in the wild this morning they were linking arms walking slowly in Leeds Trinity shopping centre her mum looked like she couldn't walk very well as she was holding onto a barrier and linking with Emma. Emma is much bigger in real life her stomach is huge and hangs very low down. Emma was sporting her black and yellow biker looking jacket and some flowy cream trousers they looked quite good on her better than the skin tight crap
no way. I’m in town (Leeds) today. What time did you see them? I’m just in Victoria gate atm.

oafishly

Missed that story but she's confirmed she's dating someone before I think. She was just saying the dates were going well, she didn't say they were exclusive but she did mention that he doesn't live in Manchester but is in another city. I have a feeling he lives in London which is why she's talking again about whether she'd make a move there.
Ah. I was confused because she posted some videos of her singing along to some breakup song. So that must’ve been with someone else.

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Chattered accountant here! 🙋🏻‍♀️

It doesn’t really mean a lot tbh - basically these are the filed accounts so don’t show the P&L (where we could see her revenue and profit). Essentially at the year end she had ~£22K sat in her business bank accounts and £2.4K owed to the business by third parties - worth noting that this could include money owed to the business by her through her directors loan account. The business owes £17K to third parties - could be anything from PAYE if it has a payroll scheme, to corporation tax, to suppliers etc.

The retained earnings of £7K is essentially the profit made during the year, but this will exclude any dividends paid to her/shareholders, or any salary she may have taken if she’s on the payroll.

Essentially, from these accounts there’s not really a lot we can tell in terms of what she’s made in the year or how much money she personally has.

Hope this helps!
Thank you for explaining!!

• Heart

susan1375

Chatty Member
She is tall so even f she wasn’t plus size the clothes she tries on wouldn’t necessarily fit her. She should try tall ranges like long tall sally which are designed for her height (although I’m 4ft 8 and bought a jumper from their range and it fitted me, or like other s have mentioned yours - it used to be in Manchester arndale and near the lifts to the car park so she wouldn’t have to walk far and there are several restaurants in that area too so she could have her obligatory meal to.

Hazey3

She believes she’s exceptionally beautiful when she just isn’t. I remember watching one of her vlogs where she was getting ready for a wedding and she said how she didn’t need much jewellery because her face was so pretty 😬😐

I think she fetishes black men because she seems to only date black men. If I was a black man I would see it as a red flag as I would want to know that my partner was attracted to ME as a person and not just my skin colour/race.

She is delusional….”he was scared of falling in love”😂 He just didn’t like her enough.
View attachment 2657700
Sounds like an 8 month situationship? I personally wouldn't call someone "my man" if we hadn't made it official. I'm guessing she started to talk about labels and he ran cause he never envisaged anything serious and was happy to keep being a no labels fuck boy with her. I think that's what she means about realising she should have asserted her boundaries earlier, i.e. explained she wanted this to go somewhere much earlier and wasn't just looking for a situationship.