Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Are you joking Emma fits in in America 😂 I've been to around ten states and the amount of people bigger than her 😂
Idk all I’ve heard about specifically LA/NY/Miami is it’s full of skinny people. Obv I know the rest of America Emma would 1000% be in her element🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

RuinedMeMojo

If she paid off and settle the parking fine issue, then that would give her time to get her credit file updated. Mortgage lenders will see it and take it into account, possibly offer a higher interest rate, but she’ll probably still get an offer.

Where as the renting issue, she wouldn’t have had time to get that sorted immediately as it can take 30 days minimum for your credit file to be updated, and she was pushed for time on her being an independent boss queen and moving out at short notice, but failed.

She also needs to take into account that a lot of houses (around my area in manchester anyway) are going for more than the asking price, because people are putting in offers over due to demand etc.

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
I actually disagree. I think it’s weird when parents withhold money or support to make their kids “learn”. There are so many other ways to teach your kid about the value of money/life without creating pretend struggles or forcing them to do it alone when you quite literally have the means to help them, that’s very strange to me personally

emmas parents clearly just did too much and didn’t balance it out, also they don’t seem to be the type to have taught her other important values, but I think it’s great they help her with money and treat her with things, why shouldn’t they. I’ll never begrudge parents for doing that
I assume you've had a similar upbringing to Emma then? How lovely for you (y)

• Angry

misunderstood

Just saw the video , wow the comments are definitely brutal. Why did she upload that when she knew that she would be trolled?

susan1375

Chatty Member
Think she’s had one for a while as she has talked about meeting her in London in a few of her vlogs.

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
Her most recent vlog... I fucking can't! She never stops fucking eating. She actually makes me cringe with the way she behaves and the things she says! I can't with her.. She actually sickens me!
It's quite concerning isn't it? Seems she just can't stop eating and I actually think she hasn't mentally developed since about 18 she acts so immature for her age.

misunderstood

I think she just comes across as self absorbed (like most influencers) like other people have mentioned she has been babied and overindulged which has given her a massive ego.

I suppose my parent wound help with a deposit if they could. Transparency is sometimes good as content creating seems like hard work , consistency is key , getting brand deals pays , getting a decent following adds revenue. It all equals hard work at the end of the day
Also it was sort of in jest that I would be pissed if she brought before me . I am not that much of a bitter betty

susan1375

Chatty Member
She doesn’t look well in her grwm TikTok’s - she has aged dramatically in just a few months.

Reactions: 1

Hazey3

I think she could work on her content being a bit more dynamic if she classes herself as a content creator, its become endless vlogmas. I wonder if she's struggling with ideas?

Reactions: 1