Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shammy24

What's with this bow craze at the minute? Everyone seems to think it's fashionable to look like an 8 year old girl.
I think it really suits some people who already had that girly-girl preppy aesthetic and are adapting it to that but not someone like Emma at all

Reactions: 1

queencarmen

VIP Member
Surely she has a decent deposit from her social media income?? If not she is an absolute idiot. Why on earth does she need a 3 bed house anyway?

Reactions: 1

oafishly

Yeah but you’re implying she goes on cheap breaks. 😆 she doesn’t. So commenting on that specifically with the context of her pretending she’s a Boss Bitch when it will be largely her daddy’s money, is something to criticise her for! She doesn’t take cheap breaks. She goes on very expensive holidays, seemingly non stop. She’s a joke.
I’m not implying she’s taking cheap breaks. I’m saying that people that work full time should be able to take a cheap break. Especially if you’re her age with no serious responsibilities. I’m a bit younger than her, have my own place, full time student and I work part time and am able to take multiple (maybe not so cheap) holidays.

And what does it even matter how much money spends? Hating on her and saying she’s tone deaf for showing how much she travels or eats out is just weird imo. Plenty of her followers do just that.

susan1375

Chatty Member
Shouldn’t imagine the other creators are impressed. It’s already known that certain groups are discriminated against in the creator world - why bring in a spoilt daddy’s girl who could afford to go anyway . She is taking a place away from talented creators.