Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
IMG_7846.jpeg
IMG_7845.jpeg
The rate she is getting bigger is so quick. She has gained weight within the last couple of months. I also don't believe shes a size 24-26 maybe pushing a 30-32 now.

Reactions: 3

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Brace yourselves, but I felt sorry for her when I read one of the latter months. She’d taken herself off on a whim (but really I think low self-esteem and wanting to be loved) to Amsterdam to meet up with someone (I think a woman?) and then it sounds like the other person decided the chemistry online didn’t translate to real life and was putting hurtful stuff on their stories but had blocked her so she didn’t know at the time?

I must have missed this debacle, but I did think that’s horrible way to behave. Yes, it’s more than a bit daft to do something like that and book in for 3(?) nights, but I think she’s more than a bit immature in matters of the heart.

I just felt a bit for her.

KR1971

So confused with her gym journey, she’s been going to a PT for at least 3 years and has only got bigger. If I was him i’d be embarrassed 💀💀 I swear she literally just goes to the gym for show
At a guess,taking in more calories then she is burning at the gym.Every vlog is full of her eating/Driving.

susan1375

Chatty Member
I would imagine she doesn’t really want to leave the flat so quickly - it will take a few weeks to sort through all her junk! But she can make flat searching content and persuade mummy and daddy that she is trying to save money but the world is against their little princess .

• Haha

Rpk33

Considering all the money she spends she doesn't have a good following to reflect that. 107k following on Insta and 133k subscribed on YouTube. Jessontheplussize is ahead of her on 199k and I'm sure she was never as big an influencer as Emma originally. Curious to know how 2024 will go for her or if her influencer life will start to crack.

Is she not friendly with Antonia? She said she's got no one to go to the Usher concert with but Antonia said her and her friends are going. I just assumed Emma was one of her friends but she also posted she had to cut some friends off this year😂

Attachments

• Haha

Rpk33

Sounds like an 8 month situationship? I personally wouldn't call someone "my man" if we hadn't made it official. I'm guessing she started to talk about labels and he ran cause he never envisaged anything serious and was happy to keep being a no labels fuck boy with her. I think that's what she means about realising she should have asserted her boundaries earlier, i.e. explained she wanted this to go somewhere much earlier and wasn't just looking for a situationship.
My ex left me on account of him not wanting our relationship to become toxic. Loosely translated for Emma and everyone else "I've checked out of this relationship and I'm not in love with you anymore. Stay with me, and I'll start resenting you"

RuinedMeMojo

her dad probably does 😂😂

as i mentioned before my family is good with money and want to spoil me rotten and I am sure if I asked my dad he would give me as much as Emma gets... but as an adult person you have to have pride on yourself and your finances, draw the line and tell your parents "thanks for the offer but no, i'll do it for myself"
clearly Emma just get get get as much as she can, spoiled little "boss bitch" she is....
I’m sure if she keeps to her promise of two uploads a week to her dad, he’ll keep bankrolling her

• Haha

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
How is she expecting to get a mortgage when she couldn’t pass a letting agency’s credit check??? Deluuuuuusional
She won't get a mortgage if she can't even get passed for a rental. End of (y) If she comes onto a video saying she has a mortgage, she's lying - unless it's been underwritten by her parents (which I'm surprised hasn't happened already to be honest).

PinkandTwinkly

Someone enlighten me... Why does she check when she is ovulating? Excuse my ignorance here and someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that something you do when you're trying to get pregnant? 🤔
Or not get pregnant. I'm sure she's said before that the rhythm method is her contraception

Rpk33

No shame to girls who suffer with acne when I'm asking this, but why on earth would you want to kiss Emma with all those spots round her mouth? It would just turn me off so much. And I'm bi, so I like kissing girls, but ugh. 🤢

Mandaabee

Someone enlighten me... Why does she check when she is ovulating? Excuse my ignorance here and someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that something you do when you're trying to get pregnant? 🤔

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
Is she not friendly with Antonia? She said she's got no one to go to the Usher concert with but Antonia said her and her friends are going. I just assumed Emma was one of her friends but she also posted she had to cut some friends off this year😂
Didn’t they just go to the PLT yoga thing together?

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Oooh sorry to freak you all out (I will get my coat after) but where is this dress from? Does anyone know. Im a size 20 and I quite like it!

ETA… i hope this doesn’t mean that miss stinky pants ETH is actually an influencer..I better have a word with myself.
Girl I liked this dress too, we can be freaks together 😂

• Haha