Emma McVey #8 Gaz is off on another golf trip, it's probably because he's married to a drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not find it concerning why that bird has been there days? They should be phoning somewhere to help it.
I came and found this thread for exactly this, why haven’t they phoned anyone about the bird? I’m sure I remember one of them putting up a story saying it’s a “wild” bird but I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night knowing an exotic bird was going to be out in the cold weather alone and vulnerable? I’d be making an effort to catch it and look after it or take it to the appropriate centre to be looked after or adopted out!

Reactions: 2
It’s a wild bird. Our local park had 2 appear back in 2012 and everyone thought they were escaped pets. They had migrated from another park and there are now hundreds of them. You hear them in the trees all year round.

You couldn’t make it up 😂 Emma claiming she needs life saving surgery and in the same sentence says she “doesn’t like to think about it” am I being daft or would it not constantly be on your mind especially with kids!!

Reactions: 8
Of course Chester wouldn’t wear either of his costumes to go trick or treating. I bet they made prim give him some of her sweets to get him over the trauma of all the noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also giving Chester a full on adults room maybe if you made it appealing and suitable for him not for yourself then he might sleep better

Reactions: 9
Also giving Chester a full on adults room maybe if you made it appealing and suitable for him not for yourself then he might sleep better
This! She should be encouraging him to sleep by himself, not making it into a bedroom for both of them! She is beyond weird!

Reactions: 11
This! She should be encouraging him to sleep by himself, not making it into a bedroom for both of them! She is beyond weird!
She is probably loving sleep in with him she is going to cause that child so many issues and when they tell her he isn't autistic either she will properly have a melt down

Reactions: 10
She will still be sharing his bed when he’s 18 and he’s trying to bring a girlfriend home 😳🤣

Poor gaz 🤣 as soon as them kids are older he will be well gone! Because that’s the only reason he’s there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What have I just seen on Insta fgs Emma the boys hair is not a good look please just get it cut

Reactions: 5
She's gonna be sat in a chair in the corner of his room on a wedding night, offering her baby a glass of water after. She's not bleeping normal. It's like she hates that he's no longer in the womb.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
3DF3F4B2-FA06-4487-B619-739C7231A288.jpeg

I guess the super serious heart condition doesn’t exist today! Running up 24 rows at the Manchester arena isn’t exactly the wisest thing to do when your needing heart surgery 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Chester apperently done a runner cos he saw a dragon and heard a bang… but he was perfectly fine to be in a noisy area right at the front where it’s at it’s nosiest and thousands of people. You just know nothing of the sort happened and she’s made him pose like that chewing that manky bunny thing

Reactions: 24
Why is her first thought that she needs to share this with the world. Influencers that pimp out their children online are the worst. Can’t anything be private? Imagine when he’s older and his ‘meltdowns’ are blasted all over the internet.

Reactions: 10
Hiiiii just here from the GS thread lol. Can someone give me a run down on Emma and why we all dislike her? 😛

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.